Removed account HELP

Discus and support Removed account HELP in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my son removed his profile from his xbox one, he did this because warzone keeps crashing and he thought maybe he would "reset" it. When he went to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tiffany Fisher1, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Removed account HELP

So my son removed his profile from his xbox one, he did this because warzone keeps crashing and he thought maybe he would "reset" it. When he went to log back in he hit "add new" and entered the email and password. We then realized he made a whole new profile with same email and password. How can this be? Anyway to fix it?

We tried the forgot username and password, but because its the same email and password that was used it just keeps signing into the new profile. He is very upset because he lost his friends list and maybe even game stats?

Please help!

:)

Tiffany Fisher1, Aug 11, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Removed account HELP

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Tiffany

Is not possible to create a new Microsoft account (email address) and replace the old one

If your son doesn't remember the previous email, you may need to proceed with the account recovery form:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Or you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

You (or him) can try all the emails you remember or if you had a phone number attached to the account, you can use that too.

In cases like this no one Microsoft agent can assist you with this process / tell your the specific email / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies

Hope it helps, if you have further questions feel to ask

Greetings
  3. medium bloke Win User

Please help with the removal of the account.

Unfortunately, you cannot delete an account completely. You can just stop using it, but it won't be deleted. From the looks of it, you're not an Xbox LIVE Gold Member, so you won't need to cancel a subscription, but if you need to cancel a subscription to
    another account, you can visit this link:
    support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

issue removing fellow

5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Need an absent parent's account.

6. brandiesel1 Win User

Friday the 13th: The Game isn’t launching

Thema:

Removed account HELP

1. Removed account HELP - Similar Threads - Removed account HELP

2. Account banned for NOTHING AND REMOVED FROM AMBASSADOR PROGRAM! HELP!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account banned for NOTHING AND REMOVED FROM AMBASSADOR PROGRAM! HELP!!!!: I was removed/suspended for informing a friend that an old account of mine was hacked and that he should block the account. In no way did I violate the TOS of Xbox Live. I am asking for the ban to...
  3. I need help removing fortnite account of of my xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help removing fortnite account of of my xbox account: I tried to remove my fortnite account of my xbox account it sent a verification code to an unknown account that i don't even know i need help removing this acount...
  4. Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me...: What is that white big block 419d8363-e8c5-4051-b909-116c90a9f0e4
  5. How do I remove my account that's on a different xbox? HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I remove my account that's on a different xbox? HELP!: Okay so basically I let my old friend use my home so he could use my xbox live. But things happened and now we're pretty much on bad terms for like, forever. And I asked if he could remove my...
  6. I need help with removing my Xbox live account from my ea and ea isn't helping

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with removing my Xbox live account from my ea and ea isn't helping: Okay let me start from the beginning. When I was young I had made a ea account with my mom's email address awhile ago and I thought nothing of it. That was untill a year or two ago when I needed...
  7. Need help removing an EA account from my xbox live profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help removing an EA account from my xbox live profile: There seems to be an old EA account still attached to my xbox live profile that I no longer have access to. This is keeping me from playing my favorite games such as madden 18 online. I have...
  8. i have an account issue for my ammbasador program i was removed please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have an account issue for my ammbasador program i was removed please help: my account was removed from the ambassador program ivebeen loyal to the program for 3 years and I was removed with no reson please someone help me ive tried everything possible but nothing is...
  9. GHOST XBOX ONE with a serial number under my account, help me remove

in XBoX on Consoles
    GHOST XBOX ONE with a serial number under my account, help me remove: Under my microsoft account, I have an Xbox One with a serial number and all.. (198572354248) however, I never purchased an xbox one and I can't seem to remove it from my account. I need help with...
  10. 0x80a30299 WHEN REMOVING ACCOUNT. HELP PLEASE.

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80a30299 WHEN REMOVING ACCOUNT. HELP PLEASE.: I have an xbox one s. When trying to get into hulu I receive and error code 0x80070490. When I looked up this code the first thing it wants me to do is remove my account from the Xbox and sign...