Removed From The Ambassador Program For False Reports

Discus and support Removed From The Ambassador Program For False Reports in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i recently got com banned for posting LFG post on xbox. The ban said that i was reported for vulgar language, sexual language, etc. I posted a group... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BigBrainJull, Sep 21, 2019.

1. BigBrainJull
    BigBrainJull Guest

So i recently got com banned for posting LFG post on xbox. The ban said that i was reported for vulgar language, sexual language, etc. I posted a group post looking for people to play with (never cursed or added any unnecessary words). I received messages
    from players who i didn't invite (because i only needed 3) saying that they will report me if i don't invite them. Later i received a com ban and i was removed from the Ambassador Program. I spoke with an xbox associate in the "chat" and they told me that
    they didn't see a recent ban & he/she couldn't give me an explanation to why i was banned. They told me to make a post here and an Xbox Ambassador associate would talk with me.. So here i am!

:)

BigBrainJull, Sep 21, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you know who your CM is, you would need to reach out to them, or you can email Ambassador staff at L: xboxambs@microsoft.com
  3. MisterRatBoy Win User

1st ever comms ban

To add, once you an ambassador and you get any enforcement action you will be removed from the program. You will be unable to return in the future.
    Is that still the case? The join retirements say

"Have no enforcement actions on your Xbox Live account within the last yearHave no enforcement actions on your Xbox Live account within the last year"

So wouldn't they be able to rejoin after a year? I'm sure I've heard lithe ambassadors mention they have had suspensions in the past but are still in the program.

I think some of the ambassador got removed because of false report and they put a case review in
  4. BrianGunter Win User

I AM FED UP

Unfortunately there's very little screening to become an ambassador. If you see one being rude just report the post and they could be removed from the program for it.
  5. Putnum-6DC1125A-5A62 Win User

Bad to say You're an xbox ambassador on bio?

If you are an ambassador then there is no harm in mentioning it in your bio. The only thing bad that could happen is if you are behaving badly on LIVE and a member reports you for it. This could lead to your removal from the Ambassador program.
  6. akungfuzonkey Win User

removed from ambassador program

*edit* removed from the ambassador program
Thema:

1. Removed From The Ambassador Program For False Reports - Similar Threads - Removed Ambassador Program

2. Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...: I remember back then I was removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program, but I thought I would get an email saying that I was removed? I kind of was confused. 87227751-6121-44c8-ad2c-f192ea6e4e6f
  3. I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to...: Hi, I know that this problem is absolutely my fault and the issue wouldn't have came around if it wasn't for me and how I acted in this situation. I was playing Fortnite Save The World in...
  4. Removed from Xbox Ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed from Xbox Ambassador program: Hello. Recently I have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador program. I love helping my fellow gamers and would love to get back into the program. Is there any way of getting back into the program...
  5. Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason: I tried to log into the Xbox ambassador website only to get this message 'You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable...
  6. Removed from ambassadors program

in XBoX on Windows
    Removed from ambassadors program: After being randomly being communications probation or whatever for doing nothing i was removed from ambassadors which is rediculous ive been a xbox player since xbox original and i have had...
  7. Removed from the ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed from the ambassador program: Hello, back in September i was given a ban for something that was not really fully my fault, and this caused me to be removed from the ambassador program I would like to apologise for this and...
  8. Removed from Ambassador Program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed from Ambassador Program?: I Have an Enforcement Action on my account from 1/6/17 However I've only recently been removed from the program for some reason. I've been using it frequently and even won my Xbox One S Console...
  9. I've been removed from the Ambassador Program for 4 years...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been removed from the Ambassador Program for 4 years...: Hi there, It has been 4 years since my removal from the Ambassadors Program (potentially even longer than that) and was wondering whether I could rejoin the program. I never got a full reason...
  10. Got removed from the ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got removed from the ambassador program: I have been removed from the ambassador program because of a non-major enforcement action taken on my account which was a gamer pic violation and was wondering if there is any way to reapply or be...