Removed from the program?

Discus and support Removed from the program? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just went to go to my ambassador page and just found out im removed with no reasoning behind it ? is there a way i can see why i was removed? i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CashMee0utside, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Removed from the program?

I just went to go to my ambassador page and just found out im removed with no reasoning behind it ? is there a way i can see why i was removed? i have not gone against any code of conducts?

:)

CashMee0utside, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Sean2383 Win User

removed from program

Hey splendid.

I'm guessing you mean the ambassador programme? Sorry to hear this. Cheating come in many forms, not just artificially unlocking achievements.

The team have noted (and made a post on the ambassador forums, that there are ways to exploit the system to boost your ambassador XP and cheat the system - they stated that this would result in the removal from the programme. So I'm guessing this is what
    they have found evidence of.
  3. Charity EU Win User

removed from program

Or alternatively wait until the first of October and re-apply for the programme.

But if you genuinely didn't cheat, contact Miss Ermine and she'll get back to you.
  4. onyxishere Win User

remove from program

What program are you talking about? If it is the preview program then you would request removal via the preview dashboard on the console
  5. Sean2383 Win User

removed from program

The next text is taken from a support post in the ambassador forums

It should go without saying, but any cheating will not be tolerated at all. We’ve noticed a few different ways certain Ambassadors would try to cheat/game both in Forums and in chats. I’m sorry to have to say it, but 1) yes we notice 2) yes we’ll kick
    you out for it.

If it was a mistake I suggest you try sending a PM to one of the Mister/Miss support staff. Or one of them will be about in like 10 hours at a guess (us time zones etc)
  6. Fyer Win User

Removed from Ambassador?

Thema:

Removed from the program?

1. Removed from the program? - Similar Threads - Removed program

2. Removed From The Ambassador Program For False Reports

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From The Ambassador Program For False Reports: So i recently got com banned for posting LFG post on xbox. The ban said that i was reported for vulgar language, sexual language, etc. I posted a group post looking for people to play with (never...
  3. Removed from Xbox Ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed from Xbox Ambassador program: Hello. Recently I have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador program. I love helping my fellow gamers and would love to get back into the program. Is there any way of getting back into the program...
  4. Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason: I tried to log into the Xbox ambassador website only to get this message 'You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable...
  5. Why was I Removed from the program

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why was I Removed from the program: Hi I am (you can call me Jacob if you wish) I needed to know why I was banned from being an ambassador as I was only in it for less than a week. I have nothing against me on my account so Im...
  6. Why is the XBL app on windows 10 such a useless [Mod Removed - Profanity] bloatware program?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the XBL app on windows 10 such a useless [Mod Removed - Profanity] bloatware program?: Last couple of days have had my gaming interrupted due to this [Mod Removed - Profanity] app logging out due to XBL being as [Mod Removed - Profanity] as the PSN. 11992bb1-55b1-45b9-a143-6644cae3b64e
  7. Remove Xbox from Insider Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove Xbox from Insider Program: I recently bought an Xbox One S second hand and am facing a boot up error, e200. Despite following all guides and trying to update from OSU1, it continues to fail. I believe this is because the...
  8. I want to be removed from the insider program

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to be removed from the insider program: I want to be removed from the insider program since it wont let me. i have spoken to xbox support and they told me to make a post here ba2a4971-75e1-462b-8026-ed0e9f2d16c4
  9. Removed from the ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed from the ambassador program: Hello, back in September i was given a ban for something that was not really fully my fault, and this caused me to be removed from the ambassador program I would like to apologise for this and...
  10. Can i be removed from the preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i be removed from the preview program: i cant access my xbox because of the update and i want to be removed a120a7b2-0fa0-41c9-9799-2bd356f575e8