Removed from the program?

Discus and support Removed from the program? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just went to go to my ambassador page and just found out im removed with no reasoning behind it ? is there a way i can see why i was removed? i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CashMee0utside, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Removed from the program?

I just went to go to my ambassador page and just found out im removed with no reasoning behind it ? is there a way i can see why i was removed? i have not gone against any code of conducts?

:)

CashMee0utside, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Sean2383 Win User

removed from program

Hey splendid.

I'm guessing you mean the ambassador programme? Sorry to hear this. Cheating come in many forms, not just artificially unlocking achievements.

The team have noted (and made a post on the ambassador forums, that there are ways to exploit the system to boost your ambassador XP and cheat the system - they stated that this would result in the removal from the programme. So I'm guessing this is what
    they have found evidence of.
  3. Charity EU Win User

removed from program

Or alternatively wait until the first of October and re-apply for the programme.

But if you genuinely didn't cheat, contact Miss Ermine and she'll get back to you.
  4. onyxishere Win User

remove from program

What program are you talking about? If it is the preview program then you would request removal via the preview dashboard on the console
  5. Sean2383 Win User

removed from program

The next text is taken from a support post in the ambassador forums

It should go without saying, but any cheating will not be tolerated at all. We’ve noticed a few different ways certain Ambassadors would try to cheat/game both in Forums and in chats. I’m sorry to have to say it, but 1) yes we notice 2) yes we’ll kick
    you out for it.

If it was a mistake I suggest you try sending a PM to one of the Mister/Miss support staff. Or one of them will be about in like 10 hours at a guess (us time zones etc)
  6. Fyer Win User

Removed from Ambassador?

Thema:

Removed from the program?

1. Removed from the program? - Similar Threads - Removed program

2. I have been removed from the ambassador program and have no idea why

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been removed from the ambassador program and have no idea why: I have been removed from the xbox ambassador program and dont why. I have spoken with xbox support and they also couldnt find a reason I was removed. i would like to be reinstated and I was to...
  3. How remove a program from game list in Xbox Console Companion?

in XBoX on Windows
    How remove a program from game list in Xbox Console Companion?: Hello I added Chrome in my game list because I wanted to record the screen with Xbox game bar, but I can't remove it anymore. I already tried several times, and Chrome is not removed from the...
  4. Removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program: Hey everyone, I hope this is the right place to post this on the Xbox forums. Three years ago I got removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program without any notice or proof. When I got removed from...
  5. Does leaving the insider program remove your progress?

in XboX Insiders
    Does leaving the insider program remove your progress?: I an back to level 0 with no years now. submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments]
  6. Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...: I remember back then I was removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program, but I thought I would get an email saying that I was removed? I kind of was confused. 87227751-6121-44c8-ad2c-f192ea6e4e6f
  7. I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to...: Hi, I know that this problem is absolutely my fault and the issue wouldn't have came around if it wasn't for me and how I acted in this situation. I was playing Fortnite Save The World in...
  8. Removed From The Ambassador Program For False Reports

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From The Ambassador Program For False Reports: So i recently got com banned for posting LFG post on xbox. The ban said that i was reported for vulgar language, sexual language, etc. I posted a group post looking for people to play with (never...
  9. Removed from Xbox Ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed from Xbox Ambassador program: Hello. Recently I have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador program. I love helping my fellow gamers and would love to get back into the program. Is there any way of getting back into the program...
  10. Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason: I tried to log into the Xbox ambassador website only to get this message 'You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable...