Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason

Discus and support Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried to log into the Xbox ambassador website only to get this message 'You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LambyDodger, Aug 18, 2019.

1. LambyDodger
    LambyDodger Guest

I tried to log into the Xbox ambassador website only to get this message

'You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons:

• Unacceptable behavior in Ambassador social spaces (i.e. Discord, Twitter, Xbox Ambassador Club)
    • Unbecoming behavior in the Official Xbox Forums
    • Patterns of cheating in the program on this account and/or ban evasion
    • Violating the Xbox Ambassadors Program Principles
    • Please visit the Xbox Enforcement website for information about enforcement on Xbox Live. https://enforcement.xbox.com'

I visit the enforcement page to find there is nothing on my account relating to this at all.

I contact Microsoft support via live chat and they checked themselves telling me there is no enforcement action on my account and that I still qualify for the ambassador program. They couldn't, however, tell me why I have been removed, or how to get the
    removal removed, only that I should post my question to here and send an email to
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** that I will be doing now. Any help to resolve this will be much appreciated. Thanks

:)

LambyDodger, Aug 18, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

You can message any of the CM's. You don't need a specific one. There could be many reasons why you were removed. Offensive social media posts, maybe something said in the Discord or during a stream, giving out wrong information in the support forums or
    trying to get extra XP in ways that are not allowed. I'm not sure what the case is. Only the CM's would know.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

As far as I know if you have violated the ambassador rules but not the xbox live CoC then it won't show on the enforcement site.

As mentioned,contacting you old cm is probably your best bet for an explanation.
  4. {Parity} Win User

There is no one in the forums that will be able to answer that question for you. Your only option is trying to contact your Community Manager. An enforcement action is not the only reason you can be removed from the program. Hope you get the answer
    you are looking for. Good Luck.
  5. denis97g Win User

you'll have to contact your CM as he/she will be able to explain why, no one else can help you.
  6. AridLizard Win User

I have sent an email to the ambassador address and I'm waiting for a reply as I don't know who my CM is or how I would even find out (I looked through my old emails when I signed up for the program and it doesn't show me anything about a CM). I
    also don't know why they would refer me to the enforcement site for more info if there would be no info about it on there, makes no sense.
    it looks like the message is a standard message sent to anyone who has been removed from the program for any one of the reasons listed. as one of the reasons is as a result of an enforcement action they give the enforcement site as a link.
Thema:

1. Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason - Similar Threads - Removed Ambassador Program

2. Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...: I remember back then I was removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program, but I thought I would get an email saying that I was removed? I kind of was confused. 87227751-6121-44c8-ad2c-f192ea6e4e6f
  3. I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to...: Hi, I know that this problem is absolutely my fault and the issue wouldn't have came around if it wasn't for me and how I acted in this situation. I was playing Fortnite Save The World in...
  4. Removed From The Ambassador Program For False Reports

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From The Ambassador Program For False Reports: So i recently got com banned for posting LFG post on xbox. The ban said that i was reported for vulgar language, sexual language, etc. I posted a group post looking for people to play with (never...
  5. Removed from Xbox Ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed from Xbox Ambassador program: Hello. Recently I have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador program. I love helping my fellow gamers and would love to get back into the program. Is there any way of getting back into the program...
  6. Removed from ambassadors program

in XBoX on Windows
    Removed from ambassadors program: After being randomly being communications probation or whatever for doing nothing i was removed from ambassadors which is rediculous ive been a xbox player since xbox original and i have had...
  7. Removed from the ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed from the ambassador program: Hello, back in September i was given a ban for something that was not really fully my fault, and this caused me to be removed from the ambassador program I would like to apologise for this and...
  8. Removed from Ambassador Program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed from Ambassador Program?: I Have an Enforcement Action on my account from 1/6/17 However I've only recently been removed from the program for some reason. I've been using it frequently and even won my Xbox One S Console...
  9. I've been removed from the Ambassador Program for 4 years...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been removed from the Ambassador Program for 4 years...: Hi there, It has been 4 years since my removal from the Ambassadors Program (potentially even longer than that) and was wondering whether I could rejoin the program. I never got a full reason...
  10. Got removed from the ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got removed from the ambassador program: I have been removed from the ambassador program because of a non-major enforcement action taken on my account which was a gamer pic violation and was wondering if there is any way to reapply or be...