Removed from Xbox Ambassador program

Discus and support Removed from Xbox Ambassador program in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. Recently I have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador program. I love helping my fellow gamers and would love to get back into the program. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NEON RED BLADE, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Removed from Xbox Ambassador program

Hello. Recently I have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador program. I love helping my fellow gamers and would love to get back into the program. Is there any way of getting back into the program after being removed?

:)

NEON RED BLADE, Aug 19, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Removed as Ambassador

Hi there,

when removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program you usually will receive a message with the reason for the removal.
  3. akungfuzonkey Win User

removed from ambassador program

*edit* removed from the ambassador program
  4. onyxishere Win User

Removed from the Ambassador program.

I would actually suggest sending a pm to xboxambassadors for an answer (although they have no obligation to reply) as you will not get an answer on Live forums.
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Removed from ambassador program

I also want to add that although you may have been removed as an ambassador, there is nothing stopping you from continuing to help out gamers in need of assistance if you choose to do so. There is no judgement here :)

All the same, I hope you the very best moving forward.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  6. Smwutches Win User

Removed from the ambassador program

One of the requirements for being an ambassador is that you haven't had an enforcement action in the past year. So you'll want to try rejoining after it's been a year since your suspension.
Thema:

Removed from Xbox Ambassador program

1. Removed from Xbox Ambassador program - Similar Threads - Removed Ambassador program

2. Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason: I tried to log into the Xbox ambassador website only to get this message 'You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable...
  3. Removed from ambassadors program

in XBoX on Windows
    Removed from ambassadors program: After being randomly being communications probation or whatever for doing nothing i was removed from ambassadors which is rediculous ive been a xbox player since xbox original and i have had...
  4. Removed from the ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed from the ambassador program: Hello, back in September i was given a ban for something that was not really fully my fault, and this caused me to be removed from the ambassador program I would like to apologise for this and...
  5. Removed from Ambassador Program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed from Ambassador Program?: I Have an Enforcement Action on my account from 1/6/17 However I've only recently been removed from the program for some reason. I've been using it frequently and even won my Xbox One S Console...
  6. I've been removed from the Ambassador Program for 4 years...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been removed from the Ambassador Program for 4 years...: Hi there, It has been 4 years since my removal from the Ambassadors Program (potentially even longer than that) and was wondering whether I could rejoin the program. I never got a full reason...
  7. Got removed from the ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got removed from the ambassador program: I have been removed from the ambassador program because of a non-major enforcement action taken on my account which was a gamer pic violation and was wondering if there is any way to reapply or be...
  8. Help I been removed from the Ambassador Program I havent been on since 2015 !!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I been removed from the Ambassador Program I havent been on since 2015 !!!!: How could you guys remove me from the program I haven't been on for a long time? de2241ce-5089-4141-8d77-f10162b22516
  9. Been Removed from the Xbox Live Ambassador Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been Removed from the Xbox Live Ambassador Program: Hey, I have an issue regarding the Xbox Ambassador program, with it stating: You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program. This could be due to a lapse in your Xbox Live Gold...
  10. removed from ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    removed from ambassador program: i was removed due to a 24 hour ban mistake i have spoken to xbox support but they dont know about the program so told me to ask here. reference number is 1372737211 any help appreciated...