Removed from Xbox Ambassador program

Discus and support Removed from Xbox Ambassador program in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. Recently I have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador program. I love helping my fellow gamers and would love to get back into the program. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NEON RED BLADE, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Removed from Xbox Ambassador program

Hello. Recently I have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador program. I love helping my fellow gamers and would love to get back into the program. Is there any way of getting back into the program after being removed?

:)

NEON RED BLADE, Aug 19, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Removed as Ambassador

Hi there,

when removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program you usually will receive a message with the reason for the removal.
  3. akungfuzonkey Win User

removed from ambassador program

*edit* removed from the ambassador program
  4. onyxishere Win User

Removed from the Ambassador program.

I would actually suggest sending a pm to xboxambassadors for an answer (although they have no obligation to reply) as you will not get an answer on Live forums.
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Removed from ambassador program

I also want to add that although you may have been removed as an ambassador, there is nothing stopping you from continuing to help out gamers in need of assistance if you choose to do so. There is no judgement here :)

All the same, I hope you the very best moving forward.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  6. Smwutches Win User

Removed from the ambassador program

One of the requirements for being an ambassador is that you haven't had an enforcement action in the past year. So you'll want to try rejoining after it's been a year since your suspension.
Thema:

Removed from Xbox Ambassador program

1. Removed from Xbox Ambassador program - Similar Threads - Removed Ambassador program

2. I have been removed from the ambassador program and have no idea why

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been removed from the ambassador program and have no idea why: I have been removed from the xbox ambassador program and dont why. I have spoken with xbox support and they also couldnt find a reason I was removed. i would like to be reinstated and I was to...
  3. Removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program: Hey everyone, I hope this is the right place to post this on the Xbox forums. Three years ago I got removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program without any notice or proof. When I got removed from...
  4. Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...: I remember back then I was removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program, but I thought I would get an email saying that I was removed? I kind of was confused. 87227751-6121-44c8-ad2c-f192ea6e4e6f
  5. I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to...: Hi, I know that this problem is absolutely my fault and the issue wouldn't have came around if it wasn't for me and how I acted in this situation. I was playing Fortnite Save The World in...
  6. Removed From The Ambassador Program For False Reports

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From The Ambassador Program For False Reports: So i recently got com banned for posting LFG post on xbox. The ban said that i was reported for vulgar language, sexual language, etc. I posted a group post looking for people to play with (never...
  7. Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason: I tried to log into the Xbox ambassador website only to get this message 'You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable...
  8. Removed from the ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed from the ambassador program: Hello, back in September i was given a ban for something that was not really fully my fault, and this caused me to be removed from the ambassador program I would like to apologise for this and...
  9. Removed from Ambassador Program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed from Ambassador Program?: I Have an Enforcement Action on my account from 1/6/17 However I've only recently been removed from the program for some reason. I've been using it frequently and even won my Xbox One S Console...
  10. I've been removed from the Ambassador Program for 4 years...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been removed from the Ambassador Program for 4 years...: Hi there, It has been 4 years since my removal from the Ambassadors Program (potentially even longer than that) and was wondering whether I could rejoin the program. I never got a full reason...