Removed from Xbox Ambassadors for no reason, and not sure how to reapply.

Discus and support Removed from Xbox Ambassadors for no reason, and not sure how to reapply. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was removed from the Xbox Ambassador program, being redirected to the page that says: "You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by connorman603, Sep 12, 2019 at 9:03 AM.

1. connorman603
    connorman603 Guest

I was removed from the Xbox Ambassador program, being redirected to the page that says:

"You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons:
    • Unacceptable behavior in Ambassador social spaces (i.e. Discord, Twitter, Xbox Ambassador Club)
    • Unbecoming behavior in the Official Xbox Forums
    • Patterns of cheating in the program on this account and/or ban evasion
    • Violating the Xbox Ambassadors Program Principles
    • Please visit the Xbox Enforcement website for information about enforcement on Xbox Live. https://enforcement.xbox.com"
    I checked the Enforcement page and my record is clean. I also haven't done anything on social media to warrant a removal from the service, so I'm not quite sure what to do.

:)

connorman603, Sep 12, 2019 at 9:03 AM
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you know who your CM is, you will want to reach out to them for more information. Otherwise, you can send an email to ambassador staff at L: xboxambs@microsoft.com
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You should be aware of the rules and regulations of the program by now. Anyway try to reach your CM for more clarifications.
  4. NathanielLarson Win User

Xbox Ambassador

I believe you can reapply but I'm not sure how long you have to wait before you can. Either way you don't need to be in the ambassador program to help people.
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Xbox Live Ambassador Program Help?

Greetings, rebelbinary1102. I would not recommend creating multiple accounts to apply for the Ambassador program. As others have mentioned the Ambassador Program reserves the right to reject a user from the program without notice or reason. However you can
    always try to reapply after some time has passed.
  6. WPAK Win User

Removed as Ambassador

Hi there,

when removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program you usually will receive a message with the reason for the removal.
Thema:

1. Removed from Xbox Ambassadors for no reason, and not sure how to reapply. - Similar Threads - Removed Ambassadors reason

2. Removed from Xbox Ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed from Xbox Ambassador program: Hello. Recently I have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador program. I love helping my fellow gamers and would love to get back into the program. Is there any way of getting back into the program...
  3. Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason: I tried to log into the Xbox ambassador website only to get this message 'You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable...
  4. Removed from the ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed from the ambassador program: Hello, back in September i was given a ban for something that was not really fully my fault, and this caused me to be removed from the ambassador program I would like to apologise for this and...
  5. Removed from Xbox Ambassador? Can i back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed from Xbox Ambassador? Can i back?: When i try to login on Xbox Ambassador website i see the error : You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program. This could be due to a lapse in your Xbox Live Gold Membership or an...
  6. Removed from Ambassador Program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed from Ambassador Program?: I Have an Enforcement Action on my account from 1/6/17 However I've only recently been removed from the program for some reason. I've been using it frequently and even won my Xbox One S Console...
  7. I was removed from Xbox ambassadors before be ambassador!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was removed from Xbox ambassadors before be ambassador!: I just accomplished on November 2017 the age requirement to be ambassador... But when I enter to Xbox ambassadors page says "You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program. This could be...
  8. Removed as Ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed as Ambassador: Hello everyone I have recently joined the Ambassador Program, and until today i reciveved a message stating that i have been removed from the program f848de04-7e51-418c-9639-9935eabd2717
  9. Xbox Ambassador removed for invalid reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador removed for invalid reason: Hi my name is James and I got removed from the Ambassador program due to a Comm ban on my account even though it wasn't my fault they had sent abusive and inappropriate messages to me. I...
  10. Ambassador Program: Removed No Reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Program: Removed No Reason: Hi, I was removed from the program last year and I never got given a reason I was just wondering whether someone from the team of the Ambassador Program could put me back on it as I am dedicated...