Removed item from stock after letting me secure mine. How is this allowed?

Discus and support Removed item from stock after letting me secure mine. How is this allowed? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I would like to start this by saying that I have been trying to buy a series x for quite some time now. The first dozen or so drops I attempted, I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Spicy _, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Spicy  _
    Spicy _ Guest

I would like to start this by saying that I have been trying to buy a series x for quite some time now. The first dozen or so drops I attempted, I was always just a few seconds too late. "Out of stock". Every time..

Finally one day, a few weeks ago it was in stock. I clicked checkout and i waited for it to load. 30 seconds passed before it told me "sorry, this item is out of stock." But it let me save for later. Cool. Maybe I have a leg up now.

Doesn't seem that way.

That was 2-3 weeks ago. Then today, a drop happens at like 2:38 am and I open the page and it doesn't say out of stock. I'm up, i know not many else are, so I'm excited. I click checkout, and wait for it to load. Same as before, 30 seconds passes. "Enter your shipping address". Finally I got in after a month of trying. I'm hyped. Roomates trying to sleep... are not.

I enter in all of my info. Error with your card. Try again.

Enter in again, but too quick to remember to change the address from the automatic shipping one (Im at a university, so 2 diff addresses). Error again. Third times the charm i enter in all of my stuff and click through again. Everything's right this time.

"Were sorry this item is out of stock." "save for later?"

Are you kidding me? This is how bots get everything, I have never felt this much rage toward a company for their online ordering procedures. This is ridiculous. FIX IT

:)

Spicy _, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Mister Cizl Win User

Messaging stopped working

Hey x Massive K! You will want to remove your security proofs and re-add them, making sure they are current. After you've tried that, post back and let me know how it goes!
  3. MisterFizzle Win User

Sign-in issue

4. signoftheserpent Win User

Batman Stock Issue.

[quote user="Viral Cyrix"]

Just got a message from Game on my mobile stating.

Batman update: UK wide stock issues mean your order will be ready for collection on Friday after 10am. We do have stock of the Robin exclusive available from 9am.

!st Ive heard of these stock issues

[/quote]This doesn't really make sense. Your order will be ready for collection in the shop on the day of release. What stock issue are they on about then?

I preordered mine yesterday from humvee. If they french connection me around there will be TROUBLE!
  5. Cokney Charmer Win User

Even more bad news for the Game group

Game Group were removed from the London Stock Exchange this morning after a request by the company yesterday, meaning that anyone with shares in the company now have nothing of value

-

Interesting to see how modern business works
  6. DanielSchibuk Win User

We don't recognize the computer you're using To access this content, please sign in on a computer that's connected to your account. We‘re sorry, but we want to make sure that nobody else is getting into your account.

After a month of waiting for the security information to be removed from my account everything worked for me. Once the security information is removed you will be able to access your account again so I would not recommend creating a new account.
Thema:

1. Removed item from stock after letting me secure mine. How is this allowed? - Similar Threads - Removed item stock

2. After 7 years as an insider I have to remove myself its too buggy (HDMI disconnects on game...

in XboX Insiders
    After 7 years as an insider I have to remove myself its too buggy (HDMI disconnects on game...: The latest bug I get today is when I launch a game on my lovely LG E9 it acts like I've pulled out thr HDMI. So many games show their loading image then crash so I can hardly play anything :(...
  3. I feel Microsoft should just make it to where we can buy or remove achievements I've had at...

in XboX Insiders
    I feel Microsoft should just make it to where we can buy or remove achievements I've had at...: Lords of the Fallen Gears of War 4 and I want to say Roblox and State of Decay 2 and remnant I have one achievement left for all of those games but their achievements are lagged submitted by...
  4. Xbox One - background transparency feature removed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - background transparency feature removed?: I own an original Xbox One console (not the S or X). In the past, there used to be an option in the Personalization settings where you'd be able to customize the background transparency using a...
  5. Can't remove follower from Xbox list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't remove follower from Xbox list: There is one person stuck on my followers list that I cannot remove, I am not their friend and they are not mine. I've tried the block unblock method, tried refriending them and then waiting a few...
  6. Cannot remove game from Xbox console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remove game from Xbox console companion: In my games list I see 2 apps which are not games. Ex: Microsoft Edge is in the list. When I right click the app I see option remove from my games, but this does NOTHING. I have already reset...
  7. Removing account and keeping the items it has downloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing account and keeping the items it has downloaded: So I want to remove an account from my xbox and want to keep the games it has downloaded - is this possible? I don’t want to attempt to remove it and then all my games go with it. I thought id ask...
  8. Error message when removing items from cart

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error message when removing items from cart: I have 2 items in my cart that i want to remove. When I press the remove button, it is unsuccessful and states an error code with description previous request in process. At the same time, I...
  9. Minecraft freezing when removing items from inventory.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft freezing when removing items from inventory.: Minecraft continuously freezes when removing items from inventory. e5c35430-7e50-4622-8417-e568a6efba1f
  10. Showcase items removed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Showcase items removed: I had a few achievements in my showcase and also one screenshot (There were no gameclips), I looked in my showcase and everything was still there, but then I placed another achievement in there...