Removed me from family how can I make old Parent Email the same one? XBOX 360 NOT XBOX ONE

Discus and support Removed me from family how can I make old Parent Email the same one? XBOX 360 NOT XBOX ONE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was talking to a staff member about this on Wednesday, but I had to go. His name was Tarin, and said I would get instructions in my email associated... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IcePaw1230, Jun 13, 2014.

1. IcePaw1230
    IcePaw1230 Guest

Removed me from family how can I make old Parent Email the same one? XBOX 360 NOT XBOX ONE

I was talking to a staff member about this on Wednesday, but I had to go. His name was Tarin, and said I would get instructions in my email associated with my gamertag. Didn't get one, so I am making a forum post. I have also tried a chat but I kept pressing
    send request, nothing happened.

Anyway- I removed myself from family account so i can get demos of games and stuff, but I couldn't log in online.

What I try.

Sign into my account.

-Following this, it says Your parent's Microsoft account isn't valid, Your parents need to choose a different account to manage your xbox profile.

--Clicked Change Parent Microsoft Account

Click Continue.

-Enter new email adress (a valid one) (Also does it need to be a microsoft account or does this create a new one?

Click Continue.

-Says Sign in with your Microsoft account to link it to your child's Xbox Live profile.

--Email already set as parent's email.

---Entered Password

Verified Information.

-Clicked Continue on this.

Do you want to change the parent Microsoft account associated with this profile?

Parent's acount: ***********@*****.***

-Clicked Continue.

Terms of Use.

-Accepted.

Now it says Xbox Live Signup is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

WHAT THE HECK!!! I tried last week, and it still says no. PLEEEEEEAAAASE HELP ME!

:)

IcePaw1230, Jun 13, 2014
  2. Family thing

Hi guys i removed myself from the family setting thing so i didnt have to write in a password everytime i added a friend etc but now i cant go online because when i try it comes up with something to do with the family setting telling me to enter my parent
    or family email and password and things, but since i have removed myself from the family i now dont have a parent to let me online so i can only play offline which sucks @@@. So does anyone know how to put myself back connected with my other account which
    is known as the family or whatever.

Thanks heaps anyone who can help.

GoldenDaarrrgon, Jun 13, 2014
  3. How do you remove yourself from the family?

My family did not purchase the gold family pack, in fact i am the only one who plays anything on the console at all. When i try to download any M rated content, such as the dead space 3 demo, it simply says "This account is not permitted to download content
    with this rating." When i get my parent account to remove me from the family, it asks for a parent email to be put in AFTER ive already been removed, or else i wont be able to play online. I want to know how i can remove myself from the family, so i can download
    this content.

SOFAxKINGxPEW, Jun 13, 2014
  4. Jacyintha Win User

Cant add my account to a family gold pack.

If your email is the parental email, try removing yourself as the parent first? Normally, when you go to the family center as the parental account, it will show the child account. You can select and remove from family. When they sign in, it'd ask for a new
    parent, but I >THINK< you should be able to skip that by adding them to the family pack.
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Family thing

Hey there Daarrrgon! Exactly what do you mean when you say you "removed myself from the family setting thing"? Did you promote your account or did the parent account log in and remove you from the "family"? If you are still getting prompts for this parent
    email, then you are still tied to that parent account at this time. Let me know, thanks!
  6. Kimberlu82 Win User

I really need an answer

No Way!!!

Go sign in, if it asks you to accept ToU the email at the top will be the parental email and you can go to account.live.com and reset the password.

If you can sign in, great, that's awesome you're being proactive! Go over to Settings>Privacy, then change some of your online & privacy settings, when it goes to save it will require the parental password and will have the parental password above it.

In order to be removed from that parental email control you have to find the email & password, download the profile, then go over to Family (from the dashboard menu, not Guide) and select your avatar and "remove from family." If you are still underage it
    will ask for the new parental WLID the minute you sign in again.
  7. Dy1ngoftheL1ght Win User

Parent Account

If you can go into your parent's account you can remove your profile as "family". Then when you sign in with your gamertag you wil be asked for a new parent account. Either make a new email address for that or try to put in your parent's account again.
  8. Echo4Ent Win User

How do I change my kid account to an adult account or remove the restrictions

You will need your parents to change the settings. If you have reached that old "adult" age, then your parents will need to remove you from the "family" account.
Thema:

1. Removed me from family how can I make old Parent Email the same one? XBOX 360 NOT XBOX ONE - Similar Threads - Removed family old

2. Remove family password on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove family password on Xbox 360: Hi i brought a Xbox 360 but its not letting me onto wi fi or x box live Due to it needing the family pass code which i dont have. Ive tried everything to get pass this and to remove the code so...
  3. How to prevent child from removing his ID from our Family account and time restrictions

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to prevent child from removing his ID from our Family account and time restrictions: We had successfully installed and setup our child's Xbox1 account on our Family account. Once the child had used up his online screen time, he simply removed himself from our Family using his...
  4. Parental consent removal from Microsoft family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental consent removal from Microsoft family account: Hi! I hope I'm not wrong posting this here. I need to remove parental consent from a child's microsoft family account in order to remove him from one"family" to another one. I tried everything on...
  5. How do you remove someone from family?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you remove someone from family?: Ok. My Xbox account got hacked and is now not accessable. How do I remove my child's account from the Xbox family without the adult account. 05b9f46b-c275-4972-9157-0341731d9f7b
  6. remove a member from your Microsoft family do I lose all their content

in XBoX Accessibility
    remove a member from your Microsoft family do I lose all their content: My son has been playing on an adult account I want to remove him as an adult and add him as a child on my Microsoft family account. BUT..... do I lose all their content????? Is there a way to...
  7. how can I remove a family password if i don't know the password

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can I remove a family password if i don't know the password: Hi I bought a xbox 360 E console second hand and there is a family password on the console.How can I remove the password on the Xbox please I need help thank you send me a message please my number...
  8. I can not remove the family password

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not remove the family password: Hi you can kindly help me to remove the password familiar from the settings I can no longer delete it thanks in advance 18da9a18-6447-4b07-9b43-5b10d1e072b0
  9. need help removing the family settings/parental controls!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help removing the family settings/parental controls!!!: can anyone please help me on how to completley remove the parental an family settings on my xbox 360. it was my brothers old one i factory reset it an ended up deleting all his stuff created my...
  10. need help removing the family settings/parental controls!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help removing the family settings/parental controls!!!: can anyone please help me on how to completley remove the parental an family settings on my xbox 360. it was my brothers old one i factory reset it an ended up deleting all his stuff created my...