Removed Posts

Discus and support Removed Posts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried to post a question and it keeps getting deleted and i dont know why. I have not been using any foul language or anything like that. I don’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Windhelm, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Windhelm
    Windhelm Guest

Removed Posts

I tried to post a question and it keeps getting deleted and i dont know why. I have not been using any foul language or anything like that. I don’t think that i’ve been double posting. I mean i made a post about an hour and a half ago. I tried to follow
    up that post by making a post with a follow up but DIFFERENT question. Can somone please explain this?

:)

Windhelm, Apr 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Removed Posts

You already have several threads open regarding the same type of issue. It's best to keep all of your questions in 1 thread instead of creating multiple threads.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Removed Posts

4. Daft Badger Win User

Removing Forum Posts

Just use the moderate button on any post to report it to a moderator who will take a look & remove the post if needed.
  5. Ahamy Win User

Posting about [Mod Removed]

Good thing you reported him, but let's face it, 90% of the internet is filled with people like this.
  6. xxBEASTxRIDERxx Win User

Posting about [Mod Removed]

Well all people is not like that just a few thinking they can get away with it just report him and block him
Thema:

Removed Posts

1. Removed Posts - Similar Threads - Removed Posts

2. Unable to remove pin from a group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to remove pin from a group post: On my xBox I belong to a game group. In that group posts from other players somehow get pinned. I do not have an option to remove a pin, the only option is to report the post. How do I remove the...
  3. This is insane they keep removing my post about the Xbox x Scorpio game save problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is insane they keep removing my post about the Xbox x Scorpio game save problems: sent my xbox x scorpio to get repaired for the games crashing becoming unplayable issue months later got the same issue making the warranty go out by the time i figured out they didnt repair it....
  4. why deleted my post on the (Mod Removed) team?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why deleted my post on the (Mod Removed) team?: Эwhat to do to punish them? (Mod Removed - Inappropriate) 038a5caf-ef25-4aa6-abbd-e2a47ef6c703
  5. Removed my last post freedom of speech

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removed my last post freedom of speech: 2 Account mutes on the same day which makes no sense all 3 suspension first one understandable fine, same one while I'm chat banned doesn't make any sense if I can't talk appealed for my offence,...
  6. [Mod Removed - Please do not post personal information on our forums.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod Removed - Please do not post personal information on our forums.]: Hallo! Warum schaltet Jigsaw nach jedem gelösten Bild in den Windows-Startbildschirm zurück und muss jedesmal neu gestartet werden? Das passiert aber erst, seit der Hochladung der letzten Bilder...
  7. Enforcement post not showing reference number [Mod Removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement post not showing reference number [Mod Removed]: I've tried all the workarounds with support but was unable to fix the problem I'm trying to submit a case review but I can't because the enforcement notification isn't in my history so if someone...
  8. [Mod Removed - See post for more info] -- Modder using DDOS and Ping of Death

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Mod Removed - See post for more info] -- Modder using DDOS and Ping of Death: Gamer [Mod Removed - Do not name and shame users. See Forum Guidelines.] is using DDOS software as well as the Ping Of **** disrupt, Destroy other gamers consoles and Internet Modems. I called...
  9. Enforcement team removed my post for swearing even though it was in a club with the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team removed my post for swearing even though it was in a club with the ...: Basically says it in the title a1b030ff-47b3-4012-93a2-4b8c374c796d
  10. [Mod Removed - Please don't post reference numbers on our forums.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Mod Removed - Please don't post reference numbers on our forums.]: Hi i need help in updating my console and i need the right update for it 7863a50e-69a1-411d-8cac-cf19aebd9571