removed profile by mistake

Discus and support removed profile by mistake in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi My x box one profile was removed by mistake. I do not know the e mail or password to add it again, it has all my saved achievements etc.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by geoffmcknight, Mar 24, 2020.

1. removed profile by mistake

Hi

My x box one profile was removed by mistake. I do not know the e mail or password to add it again, it has all my saved achievements etc.

:)

geoffmcknight, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Shandykidinkent Win User

To recover your profile I would highly suggest looking at this link
    here

Cheers,

Shandy
  3. Geth Win User

4. IIII Modz IIII Win User

Why do still pay...W.H.Y.

Hello,

First of all if you made it with a fake email or something why did you add a payment option.

You done a mistake at first.

Deleting the profile (GT) will NOT remove anything such as payment info.

The profile will still remain after you removed it from the Console.

You should contact support on this link here.

support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Good luck!
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Dante’s inferno was in shocktober offers was removed by the 25th

There is usually a number of different reasons why a game is removed from a sale. It could be that it was removed by mistake. It might be back up sometime later in the sale. EA may have removed it or it was put up on sale by mistake too. We probably will
    never know why it was removed. Hopefully it will come back on it. Let's hope so.
  6. ahmedghazy-[xboxvenu Win User

system error e106 0000000a c0000102

sry i reported by mistake and i couldnt remove it
Thema:

1. removed profile by mistake - Similar Threads - removed profile mistake

2. getting rid of xbox wondering if removing profile will affect downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    getting rid of xbox wondering if removing profile will affect downloaded games: i am planning to sell off my xbox one but im not sure how this would work first, would they (being the new owners) be able to access my games/dlcs that i have purchased assuming i have removed my...
  3. Remove Xbox Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove Xbox Profile: Hi, Someone has linked their Xbox profile to my daughters Microsoft account. How do I remove it? 97fdf797-3a61-4855-96db-dd6dbd8c9256
  4. Will removing and reading my profile remove installed games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will removing and reading my profile remove installed games?: For some unknown reason all my game saves vanished, someone suggested removing and re-adding my profile, my question is will I have to redownload the games I have installed?...
  5. My profile picture keeps getting removed for no reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile picture keeps getting removed for no reason?: For the past 2 days, I have tried to upload this picture as my Xbox One profile picture https://i.redd.it/r4b7py8vyu341.png but it keeps getting removed. There is nothing in that picture that goes...
  6. Remove Games from Achievements on Profile. You see many people want it!

in XboX Insiders
    Remove Games from Achievements on Profile. You see many people want it!: [IMG] submitted by /u/SagIchNed [link] [comments]
  7. Profile Picture Removed and 1 Day Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile Picture Removed and 1 Day Suspension: So my profile picture was deemed inappropriate and this was the first time I had ever had a profile picture that apparently violated Microsoft guidelines. I don't have the option to submit a...
  8. AG10: Demande de suppression/ban d'un profil[Removal request / ban from a profile]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: Demande de suppression/ban d'un profil[Removal request / ban from a profile]: AG10: Demande de suppression/ban d'un profil[Removal request / ban from a profile] Hey Om gam Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. As stated above by Xbox Forums...
  9. Accidentally removed profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally removed profile: I accidently removed my profile from my Xbox One S console. Now it wont let me add it back. I have power cycled. Help 6a4bd3bd-3ed7-4820-a515-156a68d5b602
  10. 'Messages' removed on my xbox.com profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    'Messages' removed on my xbox.com profile: Hey all, Not sure anybody else is having this problem but under my profile when I log into xbox.com I usually access my xbox messages. Now the 'messages' option on the drop down has been removed...