Remplaso De control Xbox tiempo de Solicitud [Mod Translation-Xbox Control replacement...

Discus and support Remplaso De control Xbox tiempo de Solicitud [Mod Translation-Xbox Control replacement... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Queonda Que Pex Hello Brothers Loque Pasa esque Pedi Un Remplaso de Un control De Xbox One Y me Dijeron Te Contactamos dentro de 3 a 5 dias este es el... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GamerKgN18, Sep 11, 2019.

1. GamerKgN18
    GamerKgN18 Guest

Remplaso De control Xbox tiempo de Solicitud [Mod Translation-Xbox Control replacement...

Queonda Que Pex Hello Brothers Loque Pasa esque Pedi Un Remplaso de Un control De Xbox One Y me Dijeron Te Contactamos dentro de 3 a 5 dias este es el 6 y ni señales del panadero alguien sabe cuanto yegan maximo a tardar?

[Mod Translation-What's up Pex Hello Brothers Loque Pasa sche Pedi A Replenishment of an Xbox One control And they told me We contacted you within 3 to 5 days this is the 6th and no signs of the baker anyone knows how long they will take?]

:)

GamerKgN18, Sep 11, 2019
  2. GamerKgN18 Win User

Remplaso De control Xbox tiempo de Solicitud [Mod Translation-Xbox Control replacement Request time]

Me Comunique Por Una Llamada y si es una orden de remplaso de mi control xbox one

[Mod Translation-Call me for a call and if it is a replacement order from my xbox one control]
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Remplaso De control Xbox tiempo de Solicitud [Mod Translation-Xbox Control replacement Request time]

Hi
    GamerKgN18

We cannot assist directly with hardware service requests on the forums as we are ill-equipped to review the status of the order. Therefore I recommend contacting an Xbox support representative over the phone for the best support:

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select Request a call from Support if available within hours of operation or there should be a number for you to call and hours of operation for your region

I hope this helps!
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi GamerKgN18,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

In order to help we need to understand the situation better. Are you referring to an Xbox One controller replacement order through

Microsoft Device Support
    ?

Where you contacted by email and did you reply to the email?

Please clarify if you are talking about a controller service order.
  5. PauloRodríguez Tapi Win User

Control Edición Limitada PUBG en PC [Translation - Control Limited edition PUBG on PC]

Hola de nuevo, tengo solo una pregunta más y es ¿Puedo conectar mis otros 2 controles de Xbox 360 mediante el adaptador para los mismos, y esto al mismo tiempo de conectar el control de Xbox One mediante Bluetooth y poder JUGAR con los 3 al mismo tiempo
    sin que de algun tipo de error con las conexiones de los controles?

Y gracias Alpha Soulneed y XBF Chris J por responder todas mis dudas.

Translate: Hello again, I have just one more question and is can I connect my other 2 Xbox 360 controls using the adapter for them, and this at the same time to connect the control of Xbox One via Bluetooth and play with the 3 at the same tiemposin
    that some type of ER With the control connections?

And thank you Alpha Soulneed and XBF Chris J for answering all my doubts.
  6. JayDelgado Win User

los controles de xbox one serán compatibles con scarlett [Translation - Xbox One controls will be compatible with Scarlett]

Me gusta el hecho de que podamos usar los controles de Xbox one en Scarlett.

[Mod Translation - I like the fact that we can use the Xbox one controls in Scarlett.]
Thema:

1. Remplaso De control Xbox tiempo de Solicitud [Mod Translation-Xbox Control replacement... - Similar Threads - Remplaso control tiempo

2. Controller not working in only 1 game & 1 aspect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working in only 1 game & 1 aspect: I’m plsying Battlefield 1 and I can choose any class; assault, support, medic, scout and all guns and gadgets work correctly. However, when I choose the Scout class & pick any sniper rifle, it...
  3. Xbox Controller wont charge using the Charge Kit Battery Pack

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller wont charge using the Charge Kit Battery Pack: If I try to charge it the light on the cable goes orange for like 10 seconds as it should and then turns white even though the battery is still empty. The controller is working fine while plugged...
  4. Xbox One Controller not working for GTA V on xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller not working for GTA V on xbox one console: I recently bought the great white shark cash card, and the next thing i know when i open the game it loads up but the controller doesn't work, so basically all my money i spent is gone, as i...
  5. Xbox remote control

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox remote control: I'm looking far a way to control my Xbox remotely. The current Xbox app is strictly for games. I have my sound system controlled via Xbox and would like to be in another room and start media...
  6. Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller: I have gone through tens of controllers and my latest was less than a year old . I don't play everyday and when i do it's just a couple of hours at a time, the left analog stick always cracks and...
  7. Xbox elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller: My husbands husbands elite controllers left stick stopped working in the middle of playing. When he took off the the removable cover it started working again but when he put the cover on it...
  8. Xbox controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller repair: My series 1 elite controller's audio adapter port broke when i unplugged the aadapter today, i did not twist or bend the adapter in any way, and i just need to try and figure out how to schedule a...
  9. Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller: SHULD I wait till the next xbox controller or should I get it now dfd8b33f-d4c2-46e1-92af-1b738348084a
  10. Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller: Is anyone having issues with the left bumper on the elite series 2 controller? The bumper just wont activate most of the time. It is so frustrating. I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps...