Renegade GP Riptide won't start

Discus and support Renegade GP Riptide won't start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to play Renegade GP Riptide, installed as a Game Pass game, and it won't start. It was working last week, and now it won't. It launches, loads... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheRealPhilGuy, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Renegade GP Riptide won't start

Trying to play Renegade GP Riptide, installed as a Game Pass game, and it won't start. It was working last week, and now it won't. It launches, loads through to the title screen with "Press Start" flashing, but ignores controller input. It keeps cycling
    to demo clips. "Press A to Play" shows on the demo screens, and pressing A is acknowledged and gets back to the title screen, but pressing start--pressing everything, actually--is ignored. Game just won't launch.

:)

TheRealPhilGuy, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

Renegade GP Riptide won't start

1. Renegade GP Riptide won't start - Similar Threads - Renegade Riptide won't

2. Dead Island: Riptide won't load on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Island: Riptide won't load on 360: i recently got Dead Island Riptide for my xbox 360 and try to play it but it won't load. It will go to the starting screen where i can start a new game and chose my character. i do that then it...
  3. Renegade Gaming - Laid back clan 16+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Renegade Gaming - Laid back clan 16+: We are activly recruiting for Renegade Gaming. Free Monthly tournaments. Game nights. Lots of room to grow. Please check out our website and feel free to apply. http://www.rgxgaming.com/...
  4. Riptide GP: Renegade XBOX Live Sign In on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Riptide GP: Renegade XBOX Live Sign In on Windows 10: I purchased Riptide GP: Renegade. This is a play anywhere title, meaning on XBOX One or Windows 10. I installed it on my XBOX One, signed in and played it without issue. I then installed in on...
  5. Copy Dead Island Riptide Save game from 360 to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Copy Dead Island Riptide Save game from 360 to Xbox One: All - I have a Dead Island Riptide saved game on Xbox 360 (YES it is saved to cloud games!!) and I have Dead Island Riptide Definitive edition on the Xbox One running under the same profile. Is...
  6. Xbox wont download Dead Island Riptide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox wont download Dead Island Riptide: Help. Anyone else having this problem b6f7fe8d-4ac9-4266-96b4-ea0215c29c47
  7. Riptide GP: Renegade, is here on Xbox 1 XDXD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Riptide GP: Renegade, is here on Xbox 1 XDXD: As if Halo Wars 2 wasn't the best game released so far this year on Xbox 1, there is another game that has got my love mode. Riptide GPU: Renegade. I remember when the first Riptide game came out...
  8. Dead island riptide definitive edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead island riptide definitive edition: On dead island riptide on the 360 the game kept crashing on chapter five on a quest called "stalwart defence" where you had to defend an old building while water was being pumped out of it. I...
  9. Renegade Gaming Xperiment - Your #1 Community

in XBoX on Consoles
    Renegade Gaming Xperiment - Your #1 Community: Renegade Gaming Xperiment. We hare a multi-platform community that is fresh in to running a gaming community. However new we may be between our founders there is almost half a century of Community...
  10. OMG Riptide GP2 is now available in New Zealand!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    OMG Riptide GP2 is now available in New Zealand!!: Hey everyone. It's Thursday night for me and I'm on my X1 console going through the store. This game was released weeks ago in the US. I think Geek commented about it. I complained Australia and...