Renew game pass for an owned game?

Discus and support Renew game pass for an owned game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased rocket league in December of 2019. I had game pass at some point around that time and canceled it shortly after buying rocket league. Since... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Taynj33, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Taynj33
    Taynj33 Guest

I purchased rocket league in December of 2019. I had game pass at some point around that time and canceled it shortly after buying rocket league. Since the update the other day now whenever I try and play rocket league I get an error message stating I
    need to renew my game pass.. I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I also removed my account and then signed back in with no luck.. please help!

:)

Taynj33, Sep 18, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

When you say bought did you mean download with gamepass?

Yes any game downloaded but NOT paid with gamepass goes away with gamepass
  3. Taynj33 Win User

No. Im saying i purchased rocket league for like 10 dollars and I own the game. I have the receipt still. I also used to have game pass which I dont currently have an active subscription. So for some reason its thinking my copy of the game came from gamepass
    when it 100% didn’t, I OWN the game.
  4. dempup Win User

Hey Taynj33.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Rocket League is going FREE to play from the 23. September. And for the purchase issue, You have to reach out to
    support.xbox.com to get that sorted.
  5. Smwutches Win User

What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

Gold, Game Pass for consoles, and Game Pass for PC will all still be available as separate subscriptions. So if you do not renew the Ultimate Game Pass, you can still just purchase a gold subscription on its own. The conversion is only while you are subscribe
    to the Ultimate Game Pass.
  6. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

”Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass”

Did you own game before joining game pass??? If not and you got it from game pass you will have to renew to gain access to play. If you bought it from store then i am not sure why you would get that notification.
Thema:

1. Renew game pass for an owned game? - Similar Threads - Renew game pass

2. Game pass ultimate auto renewed itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate auto renewed itself: I turned off auto renew on my game pass ultimate subscription and all of a sudden it turned on by itself. Now I can't pay for my game pass subscription with my $15 I just got. I'm really sad now...
  3. Xbox Says I Need to Renew Game Pass Subscription Even Though I Have a Minecraft Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Says I Need to Renew Game Pass Subscription Even Though I Have a Minecraft Disc: I have an Xbox and a Minecraft disc. When I try to play the game it says this: “Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game....
  4. When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year it directs me to buying xbox game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year it directs me to buying xbox game pass...: When I try and renew my xbox live gold for one year again it directs me to where you normally can buy xbox game pass ultimate which I cancelled before the one month subscription ended and from...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate renewal charged 1 week before expiration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate renewal charged 1 week before expiration: Hello, My Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription was listed as expiring and auto-renewing on 10/13/20. However, Microsoft charged and renewed the subscription one week ahead of time (10/6/20). Now,...
  6. FH4 PC saying my game pass subscription needs renewal

in XboX Insiders
    FH4 PC saying my game pass subscription needs renewal: I bought FH4 around Easter time played it for some time, just a few days ago I try to open the game and a box pops up stating "Renew Your subscription"(talking about game pass) I have never owned...
  7. Xbox took the fee but won't renew game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox took the fee but won't renew game pass: Xbox wanted to renew my subscription for the game pass ultimate but because my card expired and I got a new one and forgot to change the expiration date I got a text telling me that tje card info...
  8. xbox game pass renewal issue w/ no credit card.

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass renewal issue w/ no credit card.: My Xbox game pass expired recently so I just bought a $25 Xbox gift card to fix that, but apparently I have auto renew on. In previous thread, I read that being on auto renew, the overdraft...
  9. Renovar suscripción de xbox game pass[Translation-Renew xbox game pass subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Renovar suscripción de xbox game pass[Translation-Renew xbox game pass subscription]: Saludos, recientemente se me vencio mi suscripción de xbox game pass y al momento de tratar de renovarla me sale que use otro metodo de pago ya que mi direccion de facturación y mi ubicion...
  10. Renewing Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Renewing Xbox game pass: it says my payment is overdue but when i try to pay for it i get this message and idk what to do [img] [img] f38d809c-c59b-4af6-9b29-8b34d620ad21