renew xbox live gold in different country

Discus and support renew xbox live gold in different country in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I changed country, last month I changed my new country on my console and then my account, and I also updated the billing address for the new... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Marchon, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Marchon
    Marchon Guest

Hello,

I changed country, last month I changed my new country on my console and then my account, and I also updated the billing address for the new country. On the same day I was unable to change my payment method for the Live Gold subscription. I was able to
    add my new country credit card and renewed my Xbox Game Pass subscription, but the subscription
    Xbox Live Gold only allows me to add old country card. How do I renew my Live Gold subscription? Will I have to buy a prepaid code to renew?

:)

Marchon, Apr 9, 2019
  2. D1g1TaL Ch40s Win User

Hello,

I changed country, last month I changed my new country on my console and then my account, and I also updated the billing address for the new country. On the same day I was unable to change my payment method for the Live Gold subscription. I was able to
    add my new country credit card and renewed my Xbox Game Pass subscription, but the subscription
    Xbox Live Gold only allows me to add old country card. How do I renew my Live Gold subscription? Will I have to buy a prepaid code to renew?
    You are probably best getting in touch with support to check this:

1. To start Click Here

2. Click the category related to your problem

3. Click "See Contact Options"

3. Click on the related problem from the selection

4. This will show you an approximate fix for your problem, alternatively, click "Show Contact Options"

5. Once clicked you may choose between "Chat with Xbox Support" and "Request a Call from Support"

6. Fill in required information and you'll be on your way to fixing your issue!
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. You can request a refund by going to Xbox.com and under Support, submit a refund request form. That is the only way to get the refund now. Hopefully by doing that, you can undo the mistake of the Gold done in countries outside yours.
  4. yobrizo Win User

I think you have to let me finish the subscription to the country to subscribe to the country B
  5. GsK DrOP DeAD Win User

Country

So I Have Recently sifted to a new country

my country on Xbox is United States

so now i am in a different country

And have to renew my Xbox live

so address is now different

so how can activated my Xbox live

can you help me for this
  6. Alliance United Win User

Using Xbox live in Mexico?

Hello Harmthered,

Xbox Live is currently supported in Mexico. However, some itams may not be the same due to different Regions. Rest assured you can renew your gold membership for your move to Mexico. For more information and Xbox Live regions please visit:
    www.xbox.com/.../countries if you have any further questions and or concerns please let me know.

Thank you!

XBLVIP TOPDOG
Thema:

1. renew xbox live gold in different country - Similar Threads - renew live gold

2. renewal of xbox live gold 12 month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    renewal of xbox live gold 12 month: so I have the xbox live 12 month membership as of right now and it is set to renew next year and it still shows the 59.99 for the year, since I know they took away the year membership will it be...
  3. Unable to renew Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to renew Xbox live gold: Hi there, I am trying to renew xbox live for my son and keep getting the below message when i hit the renew buttons Please help We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL...
  4. Confused about how to renew my Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Confused about how to renew my Xbox Live Gold: XBOX LIVE GOLD confusion, seeking help. I currently have the XBox One Origional that is functioning wonderful and my Xbox Live Gold is paid up until October 22nd 2020. I am confused as to what I...
  5. Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold without the renewing subscription thing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold without the renewing subscription thing?: Hi. Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold? for example, buy one month, when it runs out it doesn't renew I just have to buy one month again. Is this possible? thank you....
  6. Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code: Is any one else having trouble purchasing xbox live gold or renewing a code for it? I've tried to renew a code all night and it keeps saying "check your account, the payment option on an existing...
  7. Trying to renew/buy annual Gold Live but says offer unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to renew/buy annual Gold Live but says offer unavailable: Hello, My son had the Ultimate Pass and it's about to expire. I just wanted to renew with the annual Gold Live Pass but it keeps saying "ooops offer unavailable". I seem to have the...
  8. Error 0x803f800f “Looks like you need to renew Xbox Live Gold”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x803f800f “Looks like you need to renew Xbox Live Gold”: Hi, I tried re-installing AC China but i get this error. I have tried a system reboot but it still doesnt work. I got this game from free gold games 2 years ago and i still have gold. However, i...
  9. Just renewed Xbox live gold and I can’t now start a party

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just renewed Xbox live gold and I can’t now start a party: Just renewed Xbox live gold and I can’t now start a party a944eb00-8e68-4670-b1f5-ea082b80bf12
  10. renewal time for xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    renewal time for xbox live gold: How long will it take for a renewal of xbox live gold to occur? I renewed it on my account 10 minutes ago and my child is still unable to access the game. 5b693dcc-fdb6-49e4-9342-fe85268987dc