Renew Your Subscription - Still won't work!!! Help!

Discus and support Renew Your Subscription - Still won't work!!! Help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've just renewed my subscription of Xbox live gold, but when I then go to play a game such as "Dead by daylight" I still can't play? I get a box that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EitherArtist894, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Renew Your Subscription - Still won't work!!! Help!

I've just renewed my subscription of Xbox live gold, but when I then go to play a game such as "Dead by daylight" I still can't play? I get a box that says:

"Log in or Renew your subscription; Log in on the profile, that' was used to buy this purchase or make sure your subscription of Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or EA Access is updated."

Since I've renewed my subscription of Xbox Live Gold shouldn't everything be fine? How come I still can't play? I am using the profile which I used to buy the game, so I don't understand?

How long do I have to wait, before being able to play?

Please help!

:)

EitherArtist894, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Renew Your Subscription - Still won't work!!! Help!

1. Renew Your Subscription - Still won't work!!! Help! - Similar Threads - Renew Subscription Still

2. Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?: I've receieved the exact same email 13 times about my subscription renewal next month... don't need 12 more email reminders haha ebb38189-391c-48b2-ba9a-4d80e3cd98ae
  3. 0x803f900a code sign in or renew Subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x803f900a code sign in or renew Subscription.: I have game pass ultimate, and it is active. Please help 82fd1ee6-3db3-4052-a88f-6f559e9c7114
  4. sign in or renew subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sign in or renew subscription: hi whenever I try to load halo or battlefield on disk it says I need to upgrade my xbox live, xbox game pass or ea access 1402072f-5bb6-41d5-aee3-faa5669128da
  5. Can’t seem to play anything online, and being told to renew my already renewed subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t seem to play anything online, and being told to renew my already renewed subscription: having some problems as of late, so for the past few days i havent been able to join partys, play game pass games, or digitally downloaded games ive spent money on, and every single time i get a...
  6. Subscription renewal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription renewal: Buongiorno, il giorno 23/4/2019 ho approfittato di uno sconto su l'abbonamento Game Pass a 1 euro per tre mesi. il giorno 23/7/2019 il mio abbonamento è scaduto. Come posso togliere il rinnovo...
  7. Renewing Subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Renewing Subscription: Why is a credit card required to fix your overdue Xbox Live subscription when using your Microsoft wallet to pay? I don't care about the method, just let me pay to fix my subscription. It's really...
  8. Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy

in XboX Insiders
    Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy: Make it so that overdue subscriptions don't require a credit card to pay. Just use your Microsoft account as normal to make the payment. Don't lock out the ability to cancel subscriptions if...
  9. Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription: My subscription got canceled so i recently renewed it and it won't let me play any of my gamepass games saying an error i have to buy the game or to check my subscription. In the games library, it...
  10. Forcing me to renew subscription I already have to play downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forcing me to renew subscription I already have to play downloaded games: This has happened with both halo master collection and now boarderlands 2, I have had these games for a while and never had a subscription to anything and they always worked fine. Then I got a...