Renewed live gold automatically now not working

Discus and support Renewed live gold automatically now not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my first monthly renewal was processed on the 15th but it hasn't worked since. It asks me to get gold then when I click through it tells me I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by madchew beserk, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Renewed live gold automatically now not working

Hi,

my first monthly renewal was processed on the 15th but it hasn't worked since. It asks me to get gold then when I click through it tells me I have gold then doesn't work.

can I please get some advice on this?

thanks

M

:)

madchew beserk, Feb 16, 2014
  2. No Pay, but I have Gold subscription

I have an Xbox Live Gold 3 Months, this subscription will be automatically renewed, even if the credit card no money. Now I put the money on the credit card, but I still have not paid, even though I have paid the subscription Gold working. What should I
    do? I go against sanctions or something? The money is there but Microsoft did not take them.

SpartanEliteITA, Feb 16, 2014
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Turn off auto renewal or cancel Xbox LIVE membership

How to turn off auto renewal

It is recommended that you cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership using the option of turning off automatic renewal. If auto renewal is "off", your membership will expire at the end of its current term.

Steps to follow:

1) If you are not already signed in, click Sign In at the upper right hand corner and sign in using your Microsoft account.

2) Proceed to My Account.

3) Click Change next to automatic renewal. Change the setting to OFF

You will be able to continue enjoying all the benefits of Xbox LIVE Gold Membership until your paid membership time expires.

Note:

If you want to cancel or disable your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership immediately, you should contact Xbox support. Use the Request a Call from Support option on the official Xbox Contact Us page. Your account cannot be canceled through chat or email.

If you disable your account immediately, you will lose the time remaining on your membership subscription.

If you are on a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, and you want to cancel before the end of the 2 years, you will be charged an Early Termination Fee and other applicable taxes. Once the two-year agreement period is over, your account will not be renewed automatically.

You can cancel the 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract using the option of self-cancel your subscription on Xbox.com

xboxfelix, Feb 16, 2014
  4. Renewed live gold automatically now not working

Hello,

I am sorry you are having this problem with your gold, I would clear you catch on the system by holding the power button for 5-10 sec. then restarting it and signing back in. If that does not fix the problem Please visit:
    account.xbox.com/.../Manage . You can also Visit:

commerce.microsoft.com/.../Subscription
    . On your Xbox One you can go through the setting and subscriptions to buy gold from there.

Thank you!

Alliance United, Feb 17, 2014
  5. Alliance United Win User

Hello,

I am sorry you are having this problem with your gold, I would clear you catch on the system by holding the power button for 5-10 sec. then restarting it and signing back in. If that does not fix the problem Please visit:
    account.xbox.com/.../Manage . You can also Visit:

commerce.microsoft.com/.../Subscription
    . On your Xbox One you can go through the setting and subscriptions to buy gold from there.

Thank you!
  6. taidara Win User

xboxlive

Xbox Live Gold subscription is required to play titles online.

If you're currently connected with an Xbox Live Gold trial membership, and haven't turned off automatic renewal, your trial membership will automatically renew into a paid membership that renews monthly by default.

How to get started with Xbox Live:
    http://www.xbox.com/live
  7. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

MY SUSCRIPTION AT XBOX LIVE WAS CHARGE TWICE TIMES

Hello There edunaru,

This Sounds Like This May Be The automatic renewal Function, If automatic renewal is turned on for your membership, the membership will be renewed and will be billed to the “payment method” (credit card or PayPal account) that is saved in your Xbox LIVE
    account., You Can Learn More About The Automatic Renewal Function Here, support.xbox.com/.../renew-xbox-live-gold-account
    & This Link Will Show You How To Stop It In Full Detail With A Step By Step Guide,

support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription
    Please Keep Me Updated Dear Chap,

Manage Xbox LIVE automatic renewal

From your PC

To turn automatic renewal off: Click Sign In at the top of this page, or click My Account if you’re already signed in. The automatic renewal setting will be displayed near the top-centre of the screen. Click Change next to Automatic
    Renewal

On your console

When you’re approaching the end of your current Xbox LIVE Gold Membership, you’ll get a renewal message on your TV screen.

• Month-to-month membership: You’re notified 15 days in advance.
    • 3-month or 12-month membership: You’re notified 30 days in advance.
    If automatic renewal is turned on for your membership, the membership will be renewed and will be billed to the “payment method” (credit card or PayPal account) that is saved in your Xbox LIVE account. Your access to Xbox LIVE Gold benefits will not be interrupted.
  8. DEATH LIVE BR Win User

Auto-Renewal

Hello!!! for automatic renewal, you must add a credit card to your account and buy xbox live gold xbox live and so do your first bill you the renewal will always remembering to cancel the automatic renewal automatica.voce should contact support xbox live
    hugs :)
  9. bowski477 Win User

can i pay for my xbox live account monthly

When you enter your payment info it will automatically be set to auto renew. That way each month money will automatically be taken from your payment method each month. You will be notified 15days in advance before being charged.

support.xbox.com/.../renew-xbox-live-gold-account
Thema:

1. Renewed live gold automatically now not working - Similar Threads - Renewed live gold

2. Xbox Live Gold Auto-Renewal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Auto-Renewal: When you create an Xbox account, does it assume you want auto-renewable? I barely play my xbox (let alone with other people) so there's no reason to (and I don't remember) setting up auto-renewal....
  3. Kan Xbox Live Gold abonnement niet verlengen[Translation-Can't renew Xbox Live Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Kan Xbox Live Gold abonnement niet verlengen[Translation-Can't renew Xbox Live Gold...: Het Xbox Live Gold abonnement van mijn zoon is afgelopen en nu kreeg hij een aanbieding te zien op de Xbox om het tegen korting te verlengen. Als hij dit wil kopen krijgt hij de melding: 'Je...
  4. renew xbox live gold in different country

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    renew xbox live gold in different country: Hello, I changed country, last month I changed my new country on my console and then my account, and I also updated the billing address for the new country. On the same day I was unable to change...
  5. non riesco a rinnovare xbox live gold [I can't renew Xbox Live Gold]

in XBoX on Consoles
    non riesco a rinnovare xbox live gold [I can't renew Xbox Live Gold]: quando vado su xbox e vado a rinnovare con i miei crediti di Microsoft e faccio sottoscrivi mi viene un messaggio dove ti dice che devo correggere un errore su il mio account ma non so come si...
  6. Can I renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription during the 30 day security info change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription during the 30 day security info change?: When I went to sign into my account, it prompted me to update my email. When I went to do this, it asked for a code sent to my email, which no longer exists. As I went to change my email, I was...
  7. Xbox gold live subscription renewed but I can’t get online on Forza horizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gold live subscription renewed but I can’t get online on Forza horizon: My Xbox gold live subscription has renewed but I am unable to get online in Forza horizon 4. It is saying unable to join session. What do I do a3a40b6d-07f0-4632-9e73-41f4213baab6
  8. No Xbox Live Gold after renewal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Xbox Live Gold after renewal: Long story short, i activated Live Gold on January 3rd with the Christmas discount for 1€, on 3rd of February, MSFT, charged me 6,99$ because i didn't know that i have to turn it off manually but...
  9. I can not renew my subscription to xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not renew my subscription to xbox live gold: hello I can not renew my subscription to xbox live gold tells me that I have to add a payment method but I do not really have a credit card or a paypal account that I could do just have a gift...
  10. Just renewed a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription but can't play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just renewed a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription but can't play online: I purchased a 12 month Xbox live gold account for the first time so I put in the code and it says I have Xbox live gold subscription but I still can not play online please help...