Renewed subscription but no 3000 Microsoft points?

Discus and support Renewed subscription but no 3000 Microsoft points? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I renewed my Xbox live subscription but didn't receive the 3000 Microsoft points. How do I redeem it for the points? Anybody else have this problem? I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aFierceMustache, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Renewed subscription but no 3000 Microsoft points?

I renewed my Xbox live subscription but didn't receive the 3000 Microsoft points. How do I redeem it for the points? Anybody else have this problem? I tried to talk to an Xbox live person but all they did was direct me here.

:)

aFierceMustache, Feb 15, 2014
  2. thekingbill
    thekingbill Guest
    Xbox Live Rewards - ANNUAL Xbox Live Gold ISSUE

My annual XBOX LIVE GOLD subscription was renewed in 2015 and 2016.

Why I haven't recived 6000 credits (3.000 + 3000) for them??

THX

thekingbill, Feb 15, 2014
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Xbox Rewards

^^ no matter how you renew your Live subscription you get the 3000 credits. Unless they have changed things. I renewed in December and got my credits(in February because thats when my sub ended)

x24hrs2livex, Feb 15, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Renewals are awarded after the subscription starts, not from the day you add the time. You do have to be on a gold subscription when you add the time in order to qualify.

For help with the Rewards program, you should post here -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

Smwutches, Feb 15, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Renewals are awarded after the subscription starts, not from the day you add the time. You do have to be on a gold subscription when you add the time in order to qualify.

For help with the Rewards program, you should post here -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Rewards

^^ no matter how you renew your Live subscription you get the 3000 credits. Unless they have changed things. I renewed in December and got my credits(in February because thats when my sub ended)
  7. Brutal At This Win User

How do I turn off Auto Renew?

To stop automatically renewing your subscription, but keep using it until it expires:

1. Sign in to your services and subscriptions page with your Microsoft account.
    2. Find the subscription you want to stop renewing, then select Turn off auto-renew.
    3. Select Confirm cancellation.
  8. XBF Leslie D Win User

Cobrança [Collection]

Hi Diogo,

You can cancel your Xbox subscription either immediately or by stopping automatic renewal. If you cancel immediately, you’ll also lose access to the subscription service at the same time. If you stop automatically
    renewing your subscription, you can continue to use the service until it expires.

To cancel your Xbox subscription immediately, go to

Cancel or turn off recurring billing for a Microsoft subscription
    and follow the steps under
    Cancel.

To stop automatically renewing your subscription, go to

Cancel or turn off recurring billing for a Microsoft subscription
    and follow the steps under
    Turn off recurring billing.
  9. WinterWyvern00 Win User

Redeem Gift Card Trouble

Hi there!

I would suggest that you check on https://account.microsoft.com/services/ and see if the payment method tied to your subscription is your Microsoft credit. There are cases that the Microsoft credit can be tied to the payment option via the official support's
    end. There are also cases that Microsoft credits can be used in purchasing recurring Gold subscription.

Once you've seen that the Microsoft credit is the one tied for recurring payment, you may turn off the auto renewal of the subscription by going to on the same page, select Cancel a Microsoft subscription then select on Stop automatic renewal.

In the event that you encountered some errors turning off auto renewal, please contact official support.
Thema:

1. Renewed subscription but no 3000 Microsoft points? - Similar Threads - Renewed subscription 3000

2. Renewing Subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Renewing Subscription: Why is a credit card required to fix your overdue Xbox Live subscription when using your Microsoft wallet to pay? I don't care about the method, just let me pay to fix my subscription. It's really...
  3. Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy

in XboX Insiders
    Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy: Make it so that overdue subscriptions don't require a credit card to pay. Just use your Microsoft account as normal to make the payment. Don't lock out the ability to cancel subscriptions if...
  4. Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription: My subscription got canceled so i recently renewed it and it won't let me play any of my gamepass games saying an error i have to buy the game or to check my subscription. In the games library, it...
  5. Forcing me to renew subscription I already have to play downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forcing me to renew subscription I already have to play downloaded games: This has happened with both halo master collection and now boarderlands 2, I have had these games for a while and never had a subscription to anything and they always worked fine. Then I got a...
  6. Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount: Our subscription auto-renewed. It was my understanding that we had that set to NOT auto-renew. Because we always get a Friends and Family discount through the Company Store. I have the discount,...
  7. Error 0x803f800e Renew your Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x803f800e Renew your Xbox Game Pass subscription: Hello Xbox Manager and the community I do not know if this error is happening to you at the moment, but I wanted to see if you could give me a solution ... what happens is that when I start the...
  8. Renewed Xbox 360 subscription not allowing me to play

in XBoX Accessibility
    Renewed Xbox 360 subscription not allowing me to play: My Xbox 360 Gold subscription was canceled but I submitted a payment this AM that shows as being accepted, Trying to play Plants versus Zombies but still won't let me in....
  9. XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...: I paid 3,99 euros for one more month of xbox game pass automatically as i wanted and then canceled it. All would be good if my subscription didn't end right away when i cancelled the automatic...
  10. Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription: I was using my cellphone service to pay for xbox live and all of a sudden it stopped. Now my account is past due and I am unable to pay it even after adding different payment methods. I have tried...