Renewed subscription but no 3000 Microsoft points?

Discus and support Renewed subscription but no 3000 Microsoft points? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I renewed my Xbox live subscription but didn't receive the 3000 Microsoft points. How do I redeem it for the points? Anybody else have this problem? I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aFierceMustache, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Renewed subscription but no 3000 Microsoft points?

I renewed my Xbox live subscription but didn't receive the 3000 Microsoft points. How do I redeem it for the points? Anybody else have this problem? I tried to talk to an Xbox live person but all they did was direct me here.

:)

aFierceMustache, Feb 15, 2014
  2. thekingbill
    thekingbill Guest
    Xbox Live Rewards - ANNUAL Xbox Live Gold ISSUE

My annual XBOX LIVE GOLD subscription was renewed in 2015 and 2016.

Why I haven't recived 6000 credits (3.000 + 3000) for them??

THX

thekingbill, Feb 15, 2014
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Xbox Rewards

^^ no matter how you renew your Live subscription you get the 3000 credits. Unless they have changed things. I renewed in December and got my credits(in February because thats when my sub ended)

x24hrs2livex, Feb 15, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Renewals are awarded after the subscription starts, not from the day you add the time. You do have to be on a gold subscription when you add the time in order to qualify.

For help with the Rewards program, you should post here -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

Smwutches, Feb 15, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Renewals are awarded after the subscription starts, not from the day you add the time. You do have to be on a gold subscription when you add the time in order to qualify.

For help with the Rewards program, you should post here -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Rewards

^^ no matter how you renew your Live subscription you get the 3000 credits. Unless they have changed things. I renewed in December and got my credits(in February because thats when my sub ended)
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Bought Xbox live ?

The subscription will automatically renew when it comes to the end. If you do not want it to auto renew, then you will need to turn off the auto renew from your Microsoft account under services & subscriptions.
    account.microsoft.com
  8. Brutal At This Win User

How do I turn off Auto Renew?

To stop automatically renewing your subscription, but keep using it until it expires:

1. Sign in to your services and subscriptions page with your Microsoft account.
    2. Find the subscription you want to stop renewing, then select Turn off auto-renew.
    3. Select Confirm cancellation.
  9. XBF Leslie D Win User

Cobrança [Collection]

Hi Diogo,

You can cancel your Xbox subscription either immediately or by stopping automatic renewal. If you cancel immediately, you’ll also lose access to the subscription service at the same time. If you stop automatically
    renewing your subscription, you can continue to use the service until it expires.

To cancel your Xbox subscription immediately, go to

Cancel or turn off recurring billing for a Microsoft subscription
    and follow the steps under
    Cancel.

To stop automatically renewing your subscription, go to

Cancel or turn off recurring billing for a Microsoft subscription
    and follow the steps under
    Turn off recurring billing.
Thema:

1. Renewed subscription but no 3000 Microsoft points? - Similar Threads - Renewed subscription 3000

2. Devolución por Subscripción renovada / Ask for Refund of Subscription renewed

in XBoX on Windows
    Devolución por Subscripción renovada / Ask for Refund of Subscription renewed: Saludos, como puedo solicitar la devolución de una suscripción? que lamentablemente Xbox Game Pass para PC me hizo el descuento de mi tarjeta de crédito sin avisarme. Greetings, how can I ask for...
  3. Error to Renew Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error to Renew Subscription: Help! My son cant access Minecraft. We bought the full game (digital) nearly 2 years ago. This weekend we received an error message, code 0x803f900a as though we were playing the game through Xbox...
  4. Trying to delete a debit card and now keeps crashing me out on renewing my live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to delete a debit card and now keeps crashing me out on renewing my live subscription: Hi, I have, for one reason or another, not been able to change my primary debit card. Every time I try to delete and old card so I can use my new one which is added to the billing info, I keep...
  5. Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?: I've receieved the exact same email 13 times about my subscription renewal next month... don't need 12 more email reminders haha ebb38189-391c-48b2-ba9a-4d80e3cd98ae
  6. 0x803f900a code sign in or renew Subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x803f900a code sign in or renew Subscription.: I have game pass ultimate, and it is active. Please help 82fd1ee6-3db3-4052-a88f-6f559e9c7114
  7. sign in or renew subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sign in or renew subscription: hi whenever I try to load halo or battlefield on disk it says I need to upgrade my xbox live, xbox game pass or ea access 1402072f-5bb6-41d5-aee3-faa5669128da
  8. Can’t seem to play anything online, and being told to renew my already renewed subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t seem to play anything online, and being told to renew my already renewed subscription: having some problems as of late, so for the past few days i havent been able to join partys, play game pass games, or digitally downloaded games ive spent money on, and every single time i get a...
  9. Subscription renewal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription renewal: Buongiorno, il giorno 23/4/2019 ho approfittato di uno sconto su l'abbonamento Game Pass a 1 euro per tre mesi. il giorno 23/7/2019 il mio abbonamento è scaduto. Come posso togliere il rinnovo...
  10. Renew Your Subscription - Still won't work!!! Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Renew Your Subscription - Still won't work!!! Help!: I've just renewed my subscription of Xbox live gold, but when I then go to play a game such as "Dead by daylight" I still can't play? I get a box that says: "Log in or Renew your subscription;...