Renewed subscription but no 3000 Microsoft points?

Discus and support Renewed subscription but no 3000 Microsoft points? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I renewed my Xbox live subscription but didn't receive the 3000 Microsoft points. How do I redeem it for the points? Anybody else have this problem? I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aFierceMustache, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Renewed subscription but no 3000 Microsoft points?

I renewed my Xbox live subscription but didn't receive the 3000 Microsoft points. How do I redeem it for the points? Anybody else have this problem? I tried to talk to an Xbox live person but all they did was direct me here.

:)

aFierceMustache, Feb 15, 2014
  2. thekingbill
    thekingbill Guest
    Xbox Live Rewards - ANNUAL Xbox Live Gold ISSUE

My annual XBOX LIVE GOLD subscription was renewed in 2015 and 2016.

Why I haven't recived 6000 credits (3.000 + 3000) for them??

THX

thekingbill, Feb 15, 2014
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Xbox Rewards

^^ no matter how you renew your Live subscription you get the 3000 credits. Unless they have changed things. I renewed in December and got my credits(in February because thats when my sub ended)

x24hrs2livex, Feb 15, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Renewals are awarded after the subscription starts, not from the day you add the time. You do have to be on a gold subscription when you add the time in order to qualify.

For help with the Rewards program, you should post here -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

Smwutches, Feb 15, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Renewals are awarded after the subscription starts, not from the day you add the time. You do have to be on a gold subscription when you add the time in order to qualify.

For help with the Rewards program, you should post here -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Rewards

^^ no matter how you renew your Live subscription you get the 3000 credits. Unless they have changed things. I renewed in December and got my credits(in February because thats when my sub ended)
  7. Brutal At This Win User

How do I turn off Auto Renew?

To stop automatically renewing your subscription, but keep using it until it expires:

1. Sign in to your services and subscriptions page with your Microsoft account.
    2. Find the subscription you want to stop renewing, then select Turn off auto-renew.
    3. Select Confirm cancellation.
  8. XBF Leslie D Win User

Cobrança [Collection]

Hi Diogo,

You can cancel your Xbox subscription either immediately or by stopping automatic renewal. If you cancel immediately, you’ll also lose access to the subscription service at the same time. If you stop automatically
    renewing your subscription, you can continue to use the service until it expires.

To cancel your Xbox subscription immediately, go to

Cancel or turn off recurring billing for a Microsoft subscription
    and follow the steps under
    Cancel.

To stop automatically renewing your subscription, go to

Cancel or turn off recurring billing for a Microsoft subscription
    and follow the steps under
    Turn off recurring billing.
  9. WinterWyvern00 Win User

Redeem Gift Card Trouble

Hi there!

I would suggest that you check on https://account.microsoft.com/services/ and see if the payment method tied to your subscription is your Microsoft credit. There are cases that the Microsoft credit can be tied to the payment option via the official support's
    end. There are also cases that Microsoft credits can be used in purchasing recurring Gold subscription.

Once you've seen that the Microsoft credit is the one tied for recurring payment, you may turn off the auto renewal of the subscription by going to on the same page, select Cancel a Microsoft subscription then select on Stop automatic renewal.

In the event that you encountered some errors turning off auto renewal, please contact official support.
Thema:

1. Renewed subscription but no 3000 Microsoft points? - Similar Threads - Renewed subscription 3000

2. Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription: I was using my cellphone service to pay for xbox live and all of a sudden it stopped. Now my account is past due and I am unable to pay it even after adding different payment methods. I have tried...
  3. Xbox is telling me I need to renew my gold subscription but it’s not expired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox is telling me I need to renew my gold subscription but it’s not expired: I was trying to play The Golf club 2019 yesterday and it said i needed to renew my gold, game pass ultimate or Ea Access to play. I had just played the gane a day previous with no problems. Now i...
  4. Error code 0x803f900a, sign in or renew the subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803f900a, sign in or renew the subscription: I recently bought the Ultimate Game Pass that includes both the Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. Now I have an error code that says that I need to make sure that my subscription service is up to date...
  5. cant renew xbox live (says i have another subscription in another country keeps giving...

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant renew xbox live (says i have another subscription in another country keeps giving...: ive tried numorous ways to figure out how to change the region but it says im in canada and i am but i cant see anything saying theres a subscription out there in my name in another country when i...
  6. Why did my account turn on auto-renew of Xbox Live subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my account turn on auto-renew of Xbox Live subscription?: For some reason, I ran out of balance in prepaid money in my account because Xbox Live Gold turned back on while I was away for a few months. I cancelled it before I signed off a while ago and yet...
  7. I have a Xbox live gift card on my Xbox and I can’t pay a renew subscription because it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox live gift card on my Xbox and I can’t pay a renew subscription because it...: I want to pay a xbox gift card to renew but it wont pop out please help :( 9df22f59-289c-4a0d-8c26-f756376deb1a
  8. Renew Minecraft Realm Subscription for a child.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Renew Minecraft Realm Subscription for a child.: I had purchased a 6 month subscription for my child's Minecraft realm which expired. When I went to renew it the only options were monthly subscription fees. When I went to subscribe I got the...
  9. why can you not turn off recurring auto renew subscription???

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can you not turn off recurring auto renew subscription???: please don't point me to the customer support which is unhelpful. why doesn't xbox one have auto renew turn off feature? why is this missing from subscriptions and cancellation? sucks only way...
  10. I cannot play Perfect dark zero because it ask for subscription renewals I already have

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Perfect dark zero because it ask for subscription renewals I already have: I cannot play Perfect dark zero because it it access for Xbox Live Gold subscription which I already have and it diocese for EA access which I do not believe is it part of it it asks me to sign...