Renewing Subscription

Discus and support Renewing Subscription in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why is a credit card required to fix your overdue Xbox Live subscription when using your Microsoft wallet to pay? I don't care about the method, just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nightcaster460, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Renewing Subscription

Why is a credit card required to fix your overdue Xbox Live subscription when using your Microsoft wallet to pay? I don't care about the method, just let me pay to fix my subscription. It's really upsetting me. Please change it? I have the money, just
    let me do it. Who thought it was a good idea to do that? Also, please let me pay for gold with my Microsoft Account on the Xbox 360.

:)

Nightcaster460, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Jacyintha Win User

Renewing Subscription

Discounts are usually promotions or specials. They only are the discounted price once. After that, they renew at the regular price unless automatic renewal is disabled.
  3. bowski477 Win User

Subscription renewed

4. XBF Amber M Win User

Renewing Subscription

Hi Nightcaster460,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. When your Xbox subscription is suspended and you have an outstanding balance, you must pay the balance in full to continue using it. At this time, you must either use a credit/debit
    card or your mobile phone carrier (if possible) to do so as Microsoft account credit, nor the addition of a digital code, will settle the past due balance as stated in our support article How
    to pay a past due balance on an Xbox subscription

Should you have difficulty in paying a balance that is past due, I would further recommend
    contacting Xbox Support by requesting a call back or chat for more direct assistance. Sadly, we here on the forums lack the necessary tools to directly assist with billing or
    account issues.

Furthermore, if you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit for best results.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps out a bit more.
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

Subscription renewed

Hi you can, just write to online chat support and they can help you. Because sensitive information is needed, this does not solve the problem through the forum.
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Subscription renewal

Hello RPRDarv!

If you would like assistance with turning off the auto-renew option for your subscription, I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to turn it
    off for you.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Also:
    How to cancel your Microsoft subscription

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

Renewing Subscription

1. Renewing Subscription - Similar Threads - Renewing Subscription

2. Can’t seem to play anything online, and being told to renew my already renewed subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t seem to play anything online, and being told to renew my already renewed subscription: having some problems as of late, so for the past few days i havent been able to join partys, play game pass games, or digitally downloaded games ive spent money on, and every single time i get a...
  3. Subscription renewal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription renewal: Buongiorno, il giorno 23/4/2019 ho approfittato di uno sconto su l'abbonamento Game Pass a 1 euro per tre mesi. il giorno 23/7/2019 il mio abbonamento è scaduto. Come posso togliere il rinnovo...
  4. Renew Your Subscription - Still won't work!!! Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Renew Your Subscription - Still won't work!!! Help!: I've just renewed my subscription of Xbox live gold, but when I then go to play a game such as "Dead by daylight" I still can't play? I get a box that says: "Log in or Renew your subscription;...
  5. Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy

in XboX Insiders
    Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy: Make it so that overdue subscriptions don't require a credit card to pay. Just use your Microsoft account as normal to make the payment. Don't lock out the ability to cancel subscriptions if...
  6. Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription: My subscription got canceled so i recently renewed it and it won't let me play any of my gamepass games saying an error i have to buy the game or to check my subscription. In the games library, it...
  7. Forcing me to renew subscription I already have to play downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forcing me to renew subscription I already have to play downloaded games: This has happened with both halo master collection and now boarderlands 2, I have had these games for a while and never had a subscription to anything and they always worked fine. Then I got a...
  8. Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount: Our subscription auto-renewed. It was my understanding that we had that set to NOT auto-renew. Because we always get a Friends and Family discount through the Company Store. I have the discount,...
  9. Error 0x803f800e Renew your Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x803f800e Renew your Xbox Game Pass subscription: Hello Xbox Manager and the community I do not know if this error is happening to you at the moment, but I wanted to see if you could give me a solution ... what happens is that when I start the...
  10. Renewed Xbox 360 subscription not allowing me to play

in XBoX Accessibility
    Renewed Xbox 360 subscription not allowing me to play: My Xbox 360 Gold subscription was canceled but I submitted a payment this AM that shows as being accepted, Trying to play Plants versus Zombies but still won't let me in....