Rental server

Discus and support Rental server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any ideas when rental servers will be available for BF4? 28c07665-0ec4-4ebe-ae51-bc719c19bfeb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RocNrolla, Mar 26, 2014.

1. RocNrolla
    RocNrolla Guest

Rental server

Any ideas when rental servers will be available for BF4?

:)

RocNrolla, Mar 26, 2014
  2. Distorted & pixelated rental server banner since new update....

Anybody else that owns a rental server.. have a pixelated or distorted server banner for their rental server?

If you do.. do you have any tips to fix it? I tried re-uploading it...but it doesn't seem to fix the issue.

Ghost Spec Op, Mar 26, 2014
  3. BattFink
    BattFink Guest
    Favorite Servers are not listed.

Probably the server "owners" didn't renew their rentals

BattFink, Mar 26, 2014
  4. PCunrecognized Win User

Rental Servers

i think if you do a search for P241 or something like that you'll find many EA servers
  5. ncgfuelld Win User

Rental Servers

well add mine will ya jus jokin..
  6. barry mikokineraka.. Win User

server rental

battlefield 4, and in the game has a opt, rent a server
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Rental Servers

^^No thanks to the EA (Dice) servers.
  8. Ackis Win User

server rental

Server rental for which game, and from where?
Thema:

Rental server

1. Rental server - Similar Threads - Rental server

2. Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe...: I rented "Spiderman: Far from Home" the other day to watch on my Xbox 360. When I started playing it, a narrators voice was describing everything on the screen. It was very distracting. I spent a...
  3. Xbox Movie Buy/Rentals Audio Format issue , 4K UHD HDR movies need "DOLBY ATMOS" on XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Movie Buy/Rentals Audio Format issue , 4K UHD HDR movies need "DOLBY ATMOS" on XBOX: Hello Xbox / Microsoft . When Renting movies on Xbox the Audio format for ALL movies should be clearly marked for each Resolution. When looking around a movies page on Xbox I Can Not find...
  4. server rental

in XBoX Games and Apps
    server rental: ok,ive purchased the server rental for a week I was playing,so I said "set up later, or what everit says" so I come back and cant find it.so at work I go online with the, and bought it one more...
  5. X box movie rentals

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box movie rentals: I rented a movie and it will not play. I keep getting an error code 0xc33607d9 and cannot find anything on it and cannot get a live person to help with the issue....
  6. Movie rental will not pmay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movie rental will not pmay: We have rented a movie . On one Xbox it won't start playing (thinking wheel), and on our newer Xbox we get an error. 2bbae00c-32e5-42cf-821a-0ac4ca7b5f6e
  7. Movie rental 0xc33607e3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movie rental 0xc33607e3: I rented a movie the other night on my xbox 360 and I cant watch it on my computer or xbox one. It keeps giving me a message saying "can't play" and this code 0xc33607e3. No where is there any...
  8. UHD Rental not playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UHD Rental not playing: When i start the movie I am getting an error code 0x000005d4. All other streaming services are working, so my connection is fine. ***Moved from: Movies & TV*** af5fcff0-3213-4547-890d-af931d244bcf
  9. Refund of BF1 rental server fee

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of BF1 rental server fee: As it currently stands BF1 rented servers can not be searched for in the server browser, this cannot be done by changing the filters, nor can be it done via selecting a "quick match" in the lobby....
  10. Minecraft DLC & Server Rentals

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft DLC & Server Rentals: Ok so maybe this isn't the place to put this but what ever the case here we go. I am a huge fan of Minecraft as many of you here are as well. I know this is probably brought up millions of times...