Rental server

Discus and support Rental server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any ideas when rental servers will be available for BF4? 28c07665-0ec4-4ebe-ae51-bc719c19bfeb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RocNrolla, Mar 26, 2014.

1. RocNrolla
    RocNrolla Guest

Rental server

Any ideas when rental servers will be available for BF4?

:)

RocNrolla, Mar 26, 2014
  2. Distorted & pixelated rental server banner since new update....

Anybody else that owns a rental server.. have a pixelated or distorted server banner for their rental server?

If you do.. do you have any tips to fix it? I tried re-uploading it...but it doesn't seem to fix the issue.

Ghost Spec Op, Mar 26, 2014
  3. BattFink
    BattFink Guest
    Favorite Servers are not listed.

Probably the server "owners" didn't renew their rentals

BattFink, Mar 26, 2014
  4. PCunrecognized Win User

Rental Servers

i think if you do a search for P241 or something like that you'll find many EA servers
  5. ncgfuelld Win User

Rental Servers

well add mine will ya jus jokin..
  6. barry mikokineraka.. Win User

server rental

battlefield 4, and in the game has a opt, rent a server
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Rental Servers

^^No thanks to the EA (Dice) servers.
  8. Ackis Win User

server rental

Server rental for which game, and from where?
Thema:

Rental server

1. Rental server - Similar Threads - Rental server

2. Movie rentals stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movie rentals stopped working: ive never had issues renting movies until i tried to rent one today it told me i needed to change my region been in this region (korea) since december without changing it and was able to rent...
  3. XBox 360 Movie Rental Shows Expired Immediately After Downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox 360 Movie Rental Shows Expired Immediately After Downloading: Hi. I rented Geostorm, and opted to download instead of stream it. When the download finished and I went to the system player to watch it, it immediately shows as "Expired" in my list. There was...
  4. Movie rental robberies

in XBoX on Consoles
    Movie rental robberies: not the only one who has this problem. I am out of alot of money. Rented movies never saw them. One movie will go through but all rentals after that are not playing. Out of money. Who pays me...
  5. Aluguel de filme pelo xbox 360 [Movie rental for xbox 360 ]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Aluguel de filme pelo xbox 360 [Movie rental for xbox 360 ]: Preciso por gentileza, se alguém sabe uma solução. Aluguei um filme pelo xbox 360 e foi descontado o valor do aluguel e o filme não abre para assistir, consta como expirado. Já liguei no...
  6. I received the following error when I tried to watch a XBOX movie rental, Ford v Ferrari...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I received the following error when I tried to watch a XBOX movie rental, Ford v Ferrari...: Xbox 360 says movie is expired. Movies & TV Windows 10 app says the movie has an expiration of May 15, 2020. PC and Xbox will not play the movie. Error code says to contact support and report the...
  7. Paid for 2 rentals but movie is not showing to view,but payment went thru my bank card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for 2 rentals but movie is not showing to view,but payment went thru my bank card: Rented and paid for 2 movies but cant watch them on Xbox. Both payments went thru my bank account 1f496d16-d702-4d8b-a408-fbe770f5e0ac
  8. server rental

in XBoX Games and Apps
    server rental: ok,ive purchased the server rental for a week I was playing,so I said "set up later, or what everit says" so I come back and cant find it.so at work I go online with the, and bought it one more...
  9. Refund of BF1 rental server fee

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of BF1 rental server fee: As it currently stands BF1 rented servers can not be searched for in the server browser, this cannot be done by changing the filters, nor can be it done via selecting a "quick match" in the lobby....
  10. Minecraft DLC & Server Rentals

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft DLC & Server Rentals: Ok so maybe this isn't the place to put this but what ever the case here we go. I am a huge fan of Minecraft as many of you here are as well. I know this is probably brought up millions of times...