Rented Movie will not play

Discus and support Rented Movie will not play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Rented Captain America Winter Soldier and it will not play, on the Xbox or on the computer. Every other movie rental plays.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Phil_008, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Phil_008
    Phil_008 Guest

Rented Captain America Winter Soldier and it will not play, on the Xbox or on the computer. Every other movie rental plays.

:)

Phil_008, Jun 24, 2019
  2. TalosNord Win User

Rented movie will not play

BTW this is the first time I use this service, and probably the last.
  3. RumBL306 Win User

Console only. Search for 'the thing', clicked on it and clicked rent, changed to sd and stream, clicked play, then the playback error came up.
  4. RumBL306 Win User

Refreshed ph and still didn't play.
  5. Allebas Win User

Hi Phil_008,

Sorry your movies wont play. First are their any error messages coming up and are you signed into the account you purchase the movie on? If so, you gonna need to contact Xbox support for a possible refund since you tried on your console and PC. You can
    request a call back or speak a live agent via chat https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us.

Another option is requesting a refund https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund since
    your movie wont play but I highly recommend speaking to an agent first.
  6. JohnsonPTD Win User

I'm having this issue with a show where I purchased the season. I try to play and it nor even the preview and I get the error message 807b01f8. I've tried everything suggested and when I do refresh purchase history I have to buy the individual episode.
    Seems like it can't find the file and then when it can it doesn't recognize the license.
Thema:

1. Rented Movie will not play - Similar Threads - Rented Movie play

2. renting a movie - errorcode 9049

in XBoX Games and Apps
    renting a movie - errorcode 9049: So, I loaded my account with 15,00 Euro to rent a movie. But when I try to rent it, I get an error message "an error occurd while buying - status: 9049" - but when I search for this error nummer I...
  3. Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One: I just rented a movie on my Xbox One and I cannot turn off the audio narration for the movie. Not to be confused the the narrator in accessibility options, which talks when you click on different...
  4. Getting "can't play" message when trying to play rented movie

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting "can't play" message when trying to play rented movie: We rented a movie and tried to play it and it says cant play...I've paid for it and now what 47bfb639-9121-4fe4-ad55-df2dd6caad63
  5. Xbox 360 rented movie not playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 rented movie not playing: I rented a movie and when it downloaded it won't play it just had an option to purchase or delete. When I try to press play it just plays the trailer. Please help!...
  6. What is Daily 360 Burn and why is it limited? Why is VUDU not able to play the movies i rent?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Daily 360 Burn and why is it limited? Why is VUDU not able to play the movies i rent?: I rented a couple of movies thru VUDU and I was unable to watch them but they counted down as if I did watch them. Also, I can not watch Deadpool that I own. I get an message that says to Check...
  7. Flixster rented movie wont play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flixster rented movie wont play.: we rented a movie from Flixster, but when we try to play it, it says "the Flixster server isn't available right now" we tried removing the ap, and downloading it again and it still says the same...
  8. Rented movie won't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rented movie won't play: Rented a movie on movies & tv that won't play. Tried all support options still no success. All owned movies play fine. And my time is counting down. Any ideas? 6d7227bc-1e89-4e6e-a571-afc885e2f431
  9. Rented Movie that won't play!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rented Movie that won't play!: Hello, is anyone else having problems viewing movies they've purchased via the Xbox One Store? I've rented a movie and now it can't play. There is a code: 0xc33607d9 and something about To play...
  10. Error 0xc101ab66 when attempting to play a rented movie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0xc101ab66 when attempting to play a rented movie: I'm getting a message of : "Can't play. Please try again. If the problem continues, visit xbox.com/support to check for guidance 0xc101ab66" When trying to play a movie (X-Men First Class) that...