Rented movie

Discus and support Rented movie in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is the second time i have rented a movie and the entire thing is being narrated. Anyone know why? Is there a way to turn this off or did i rent it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OneFrog72614820, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Rented movie

This is the second time i have rented a movie and the entire thing is being narrated. Anyone know why? Is there a way to turn this off or did i rent it like this? I cant find anything to solve this online.

:)

OneFrog72614820, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Mister Mascot Win User

renting movies

Hey there gil jr mex,

Was your account recently promoted to an Adult account? You might need to double check your settings on the account to ensure that this is enabled for you. You can do that
    HERE
  3. Broward Blvd Win User

Rented movie

There was probably a reason why the movie was being narrated. Was it in a foreign language?
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Rented movie

Hi Frog,

Thanks for letting us know the movie. The only thing we can say, is try the title screen in settings or options. There may be a way to turn it off. Also if you can go back to purchase and see if it says director cut. These usually have commentary.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Rented movie

It could also be the movie itself, check the menu options, see if there is an option on there to turn off.
  6. BabiestMirror32 Win User

Rent Movies?

Same prob cant rent vids going to change to play station xbox isnt user freindly it sucks like i can rent games buy stuff for games but cant rent a freaking movie xbox one you suck ***
Thema:

Rented movie

1. Rented movie - Similar Threads - Rented movie

2. renting a movie - errorcode 9049

in XBoX Games and Apps
    renting a movie - errorcode 9049: So, I loaded my account with 15,00 Euro to rent a movie. But when I try to rent it, I get an error message "an error occurd while buying - status: 9049" - but when I search for this error nummer I...
  3. Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One: I just rented a movie on my Xbox One and I cannot turn off the audio narration for the movie. Not to be confused the the narrator in accessibility options, which talks when you click on different...
  4. Rented movie issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rented movie issue: I just rented a movie on my Xbox 360 and it won't turn off the closed captions. I've gone to the movie settings by hitting A, and there are Audio & Subtitle options, which show an option for...
  5. Rented a movie that was in French?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rented a movie that was in French?!: I recently rented the movie “The Hustle” on the microsoft store from the New Releases Section. I watched all the trailers/previews and read the synopsis and it was ALL in English. So I rented the...
  6. No video feed on my movie rent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No video feed on my movie rent: Cant see the video feed only the sound works on my rental of resident evil vendetta on xbox one x 20f3a125-c645-43b4-b4b7-9a4cf4a7d3cf
  7. trying to rent a movie - get error code 0x80c90011 xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to rent a movie - get error code 0x80c90011 xbox 360: trying to rent a movie on my 360 get error code 0x80c90011 checked all security settings 15527093-1d23-46bc-9534-27fd6b81c258
  8. Getting error code 0x80c90011 when trying to rent any movie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting error code 0x80c90011 when trying to rent any movie: Getting this error code all of the sudden 0x80c90011 cant find code anywhere. And yet again another issue in a string of issues. [img] 59fa5ed8-7055-4677-88f0-04a88dbfa803
  9. Getting "can't play" message when trying to play rented movie

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting "can't play" message when trying to play rented movie: We rented a movie and tried to play it and it says cant play...I've paid for it and now what 47bfb639-9121-4fe4-ad55-df2dd6caad63
  10. Rented Movie will not play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rented Movie will not play: Rented Captain America Winter Soldier and it will not play, on the Xbox or on the computer. Every other movie rental plays. 7ed1a986-4587-4c6a-8dc1-e4201d9c98eb