Rented movie

Discus and support Rented movie in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is the second time i have rented a movie and the entire thing is being narrated. Anyone know why? Is there a way to turn this off or did i rent it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OneFrog72614820, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Rented movie

This is the second time i have rented a movie and the entire thing is being narrated. Anyone know why? Is there a way to turn this off or did i rent it like this? I cant find anything to solve this online.

:)

OneFrog72614820, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Mister Mascot Win User

renting movies

Hey there gil jr mex,

Was your account recently promoted to an Adult account? You might need to double check your settings on the account to ensure that this is enabled for you. You can do that
    HERE
  3. Broward Blvd Win User

Rented movie

There was probably a reason why the movie was being narrated. Was it in a foreign language?
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Rented movie

Hi Frog,

Thanks for letting us know the movie. The only thing we can say, is try the title screen in settings or options. There may be a way to turn it off. Also if you can go back to purchase and see if it says director cut. These usually have commentary.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Rented movie

It could also be the movie itself, check the menu options, see if there is an option on there to turn off.
  6. ItzAprilLol Win User

Rented movie

I would contact Microsoft. Click on support, scroll all the down then click contact us. They have chat and phone.
Thema:

Rented movie

1. Rented movie - Similar Threads - Rented movie

2. Microsoft movies and tv won’t allow me to purchase or rent movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft movies and tv won’t allow me to purchase or rent movies: Tried to ourchase several didferent movies to ight and my xbox one x app wont allow me to purchase or rent any movies! I have done hard reset and still doesnt work. I got the latest update and...
  3. Rented movies won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rented movies won't play: I've tried renting 2 movies from the store both will not play , I have a 4k uhd tv and it also a xbox one s and it says my device or hardware doesn't support it need help please and thank u...
  4. Rented movie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rented movie: Xbox one won't play rented movie just little pieces then says can't play contact support for guidance 19272ed7-f0ec-40d7-94a9-5b3d84bc75d6
  5. Films app won’t play my rented movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Films app won’t play my rented movie: Films app won’t play the movie I’ve just rented 0332628b-7217-4594-b5fe-de60a430965a
  6. I rented a movie from our store here and left a review, i wan't to see what others thought,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I rented a movie from our store here and left a review, i wan't to see what others thought,...: Please look under subject, Im new to this, and this typing is a killer d9c2551b-a5cb-4bc7-8872-29a30e612935
  7. Can’t play movies I rented

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play movies I rented: Every time i try and start the movie it will play for about 20 sec then freeze for 25 sec then play then freeze. I tried letting it play for bit and then start again, nothing. How do i fix this or...
  8. renting a movie - errorcode 9049

in XBoX Games and Apps
    renting a movie - errorcode 9049: So, I loaded my account with 15,00 Euro to rent a movie. But when I try to rent it, I get an error message "an error occurd while buying - status: 9049" - but when I search for this error nummer I...
  9. Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narration while watching a rented or bought movie on Xbox One: I just rented a movie on my Xbox One and I cannot turn off the audio narration for the movie. Not to be confused the the narrator in accessibility options, which talks when you click on different...
  10. Rented movie issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rented movie issue: I just rented a movie on my Xbox 360 and it won't turn off the closed captions. I've gone to the movie settings by hitting A, and there are Audio & Subtitle options, which show an option for...