Reoccurring payments?

Discus and support Reoccurring payments? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought fallout 1st on my account and my boyfriends. With a non reloadable card I recieved as a birthday gift. It asked if I wanted reoccurring... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JazmynKuyaw, May 29, 2020.

1. JazmynKuyaw
    JazmynKuyaw Guest

Reoccurring payments?

I bought fallout 1st on my account and my boyfriends. With a non reloadable card I recieved as a birthday gift. It asked if I wanted reoccurring payments and I declined. Seeing as the card literally had no money left. The card was charged on both accounts
    but theres no money on it. Now I have to pay for both because the system attempted to recharge a card WITH NO MONEY. I then called microsoft support to try to talk to someone and understand but as soon as I finally got to an agent they hung up on me. I'm unbelievable
    frustrated.

:)

JazmynKuyaw, May 29, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

xbox live credit

To buy a subscription you must use a reoccuring payment method

Credit is not a reoccurring payment method

Any plans on the dashboard is a subscription

The only option for pay as you go is full priced prepaid cards as subscriptions like your everyday bills are reoccuring
  3. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Reoccurring payments?

To cancel your Microsoft subscription https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4522164/microsoft-account-how-to-cancel-your-subscription?fref=services_help_cancelSub
    1. Go to
      Services & subscriptions
      , and sign in with the Microsoft account you used when purchasing your subscription.
    2. Find your subscription and select Manage. If you see
      Turn on recurring billing
      instead of Manage, skip to the Troubleshooting section - otherwise proceed to step 3.
    3. On the next page, select Cancel or Upgrade or Cancel, depending on your subscription type.
    4. Follow the instructions on the page to proceed with cancellation.
  4. Jacyintha Win User

Can't retrieve information from xbox live.

80190848 is an authorization error - usually is tied to the card not being allowed for online/reoccuring purchases. Those special offers are a subscription which means reoccuring. If that's the case, you might want to check with the financial institution
    to see about fixing it or try another method that does support reoccuring online payments.
  5. vvhiskyy Win User

Heroic Episode weekly challenge

bugged. hope this doesnt reoccur with next weeks challenges
  6. Spyroman12 Win User

Advanced Exchange Program difficulties -- help needed

If this is a reoccurring thing, just send me a private message
Thema:

Reoccurring payments?

1. Reoccurring payments? - Similar Threads - Reoccurring payments

2. My latest reoccurring Xbox Game Pass payment is showing as pending - Can't play games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My latest reoccurring Xbox Game Pass payment is showing as pending - Can't play games.: Hi, I hope someone can help. I have a reoccurring Xbox game pass for the PC. The latest payment came out of my account on the 12th of May. The payment is showing as pending in my Microsoft...
  3. Reoccurring Bill Dates

in XBoX on Mobile
    Reoccurring Bill Dates: This is the 2nd time this has happened and it seems kind of shady. On the Xbox app the reoccurring bill for my game pass did not match the date on my Xbox one console. They were an exact week...
  4. Reoccurring error code (0x8027025a)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reoccurring error code (0x8027025a): Hi everyone. Recently I've been having trouble with the "For Some reason ___ has taken too long to start. (0x8027025a)" error code occur upon every time I boot up my Xbox One X. If I simply...
  5. Reoccurring Sound Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reoccurring Sound Issues: A few weeks ago I purchased a game stop refurbished Xbox one s. Everything was working perfectly until a little over a week ago, where I lost all sound in games and parties, but not the home...
  6. Game Pass renewed without having reoccuring payments active

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass renewed without having reoccuring payments active: I cancelled my automatic renewal of Game Pass one day before renewal und was charged the next day for another 3 months. It keeps telling me that the Game Pass will expire in one week and notify me...
  7. Reoccurring game crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reoccurring game crash: Hi, Bought this game yesterday and it keeps crashing in one particular spot which I can recreate now as a matter of routine. I'm playing 1 player and trying to start the run and gun level called...
  8. Reoccurring payment for a canceled subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reoccurring payment for a canceled subscription: I purchased a monthly xbox live subscription prior to Aug 2016. Realizing that the yearly subscription costed less i opted for that. I canceled my monthly subscription and on Aug 27 2016 i got a...
  9. Reoccurring Bright Flash of 'Textured Green' and Graphical Glitches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reoccurring Bright Flash of 'Textured Green' and Graphical Glitches: Hey. I'm not exactly sure where to post this, but I figured somebody here may be able to help me out. On the 9th on November, I received my Xbox One X: Project Scorpio Edition and got it all set...
  10. Cannot cancel reoccuring Xbox Live Payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot cancel reoccuring Xbox Live Payment: First, if this is posted in the wrong place, please move it. I no longer own an Xbox One or Xbox 360. I need to cancel my reoccuring live payment. I verified the email address associated with...