reovery of non working email account

Discus and support reovery of non working email account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i woke up one day and i got signed out of my Xbox so i try'd signing in again and my password didn't work and my gmail stopped working about 5 weeks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrodyHuddleston, May 26, 2022.

1. reovery of non working email account

so i woke up one day and i got signed out of my Xbox so i try'd signing in again and my password didn't work and my gmail stopped working about 5 weeks ago and so i couldn't get a security code and now I have been stuck without my account with a,lot and I mean a,lot of stuff that i bought and now i lost it but if i could get it back some how please tell me because i didn't put a phone number because i knew id probably change my number so yeah. And id really like it back and now it said sign in blocked and it wont let me sign in and it said I put my password in to much.

:)

BrodyHuddleston, May 26, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Brody

Sorry to hear that, the only way to recover an Xbox account is via the account recovery form here https://account.live.com/acsr

Sadly, an account cannot be recovered with the gamertag alone
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

4. WhoDaresWinz Win User

Downloading profile

other accounts i've downloaded have all had a windows email address (hotmail or live) and work fine

Its the account with the non windows email i'm having issues with..
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Switch your gamertag to a different Windows LIVE ID

I would suggest creating another Microsoft Account (formerly known as the Windows Live ID) which is based on a non-Q.COM, non-LIVE.COM, non-HOTMAIL.COM, non-MSN.COM, non-OUTLOOK.COM email address; email addresses anywhere BUT at those five domains can often
    be used to change the Microsoft Account for an Xbox LIVE gamertag immediately.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Moving Xbox live profile to a different Microsoft account

If the email that you are trying to move your xbox profile to is already a Microsoft account you will not be able to do this.

The only thing that can be done is to add a new NON Microsoft account email to the old account and then you can make that email the primary email and then remove the old email.

What I mean by a NON Microsoft account email is.

1. Can not be a Microsoft server email i.e. Outlook, Hotmail, msn, live

2. If it is not a Microsoft server email the email you are trying to add to the account can not be on a Microsoft account already as an alias for instance if you are using it for anything to do with Microsoft it will not work.

To add an email address to a Microsoft (MS) account follow these steps:

1. Sign into your account at account.live.com/addassocid and verify ownership of the account.

2. This will bring up a page with two options

A. Create a new Outlook.com email. This will create a new outlook email and put it as an alias on the account.

B, Add an existing NON MS account email. This will be an email like Google, Yahoo, ISP server email that is not currently used anywhere else with a MS account.

All this is doing is changing what email address is used to sign into the account everything else remains the same as far as like purchases, passwords, addresses, payment options these still all remain the same.
Thema:

1. reovery of non working email account - Similar Threads - reovery non working

2. My pc keeps going form 60 to 15 fps even when im playing non demanding games, please help

in XBoX on Windows
    My pc keeps going form 60 to 15 fps even when im playing non demanding games, please help: Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2592 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s) Adapter Type NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, NVIDIA compatible I do not understand, i used to play...
  3. non existent age restriction?

in XBoX Accessibility
    non existent age restriction?: Ive been the only account created and used on my xbox since the Xbox360, nearly 15 years online. I just got a new gaming pc, and when signed in to xbox on it, i cant download rated M games due to...
  4. Non-responsive face buttons on new xbox elite series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non-responsive face buttons on new xbox elite series 2: Less than a month old elite 2 Consistent non-response IF Finger is resting on face button and pushing it down-left (down as in the directional pad, not down like a press)(should feel the...
  5. Joystick droit non-reconnut

in XBoX on Windows
    Joystick droit non-reconnut: Bonsoir, J'ai un problème avec ma manette élité V2. En effet, je jouais avec lorsque d'un coup elle n'a plus de batterie donc je décide de continuer de jouer mais en mettant la manette en filaire...
  6. Xbox gaming pass for non-eligible countries

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gaming pass for non-eligible countries: I want to buy it even though my country is non-eligible however I have a good internet connection, Can I still buy it? submitted by /u/solidsnake212121 [link] [comments]
  7. I PAID $120 FOR MSFS DELUXE AND NOW IT IS NON-FUNCTIONAL AND I CANNOT GET ANY HELP FROM...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I PAID $120 FOR MSFS DELUXE AND NOW IT IS NON-FUNCTIONAL AND I CANNOT GET ANY HELP FROM...: I paid 120 bleeping dollars for the deluxe edition of MSFS so I could play it forever and have all the content. Now I can't play it and have wasted an hour tyring to figure out what's going on and...
  8. Elite series 1 button remapping for non Xbox/pc user

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite series 1 button remapping for non Xbox/pc user: I have an elite controller that I use on ps4 with an adapter was wondering if there’s an app out there for button remapping? I know the counsels have a place for controller customization is there...
  9. Unable to install game due to non-existent age restriction

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install game due to non-existent age restriction: I decided to try the Xbox game pass on PC and subscribed yesterday. Trying to download games now, but for anything rated Teen or higher, I get a warning that it is "Rated above [players]...
  10. Forgotten password and no access to reovery phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotten password and no access to reovery phone: Dear Sirs Please can you assist, my son has forgotten his password for his xbox one profile Gingerlion490 assocaited with email [Mod Removed]; we have tried recovery help but as the account is my...