Repair center Germany

Discus and support Repair center Germany in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Repair center in germany made a sending label yesterday morning at 11:44 , but since then the tracking status of 1Z5W33F96890632160 not have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by G DRAGONN NL, Jul 27, 2019.

1. G DRAGONN NL
    G DRAGONN NL Guest

Repair center Germany

Repair center in germany made a sending label yesterday morning at 11:44 , but since then the tracking status of 1Z5W33F96890632160 not have been changed..

Is there a phonenumber for the repair center?

Like to ask them why they wait that long before giving it to UPS after making the label.

:)

G DRAGONN NL, Jul 27, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Repair center Germany

The repair label is sent to your E-Mail for you to print out and attach to the package of your defective item.

You then contact UPS so they come to your house to pick it up.

If you didn't get the label, check your SPAM folders, or make sure you used the correct email on your Microsoft Account when you set up the repair.

Or are you expecting the item to be returned to you?

[Übersetzung auf Deutsch]

Das Reparaturlabel wird Dir per E-Mail zugeschickt. Du musst es dann ausdrucken und auf das Paket mit Deinem defekten Produkt kleben.

Dann meldest Du Dich bei UPS, damit sie das Paket bei Dir abholen kommen.

Hast Du das Label nicht bekommen, dann prüfe Deine Spam-Ordner oder stell sicher, dass Du die korrekte E-Mail Deines Microsoft Accounts nutzt.

Oder erwartest Du die Rücksendung eines bereits eingeschickten Geräts?
  3. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Repair center Germany

I wouldn't be concerned as that's only a small delay and could just be part of the process. I had a parcel from another company last week and tracking showed waiting for collection for 2 days.

I would give it another day at least before worrying.

I did try to find the number but was unable to, the only thing I can suggest is going through support but they may not give it you.

Hopefully someone else may be able to provide a number.

Hope it's back with you soon
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Repair center Germany

UPS pick up the consoles in bulk.Like I said,if it's being shipped to the U.K. then they are picked up Wednesday so they arrive to the customer on Friday,I would think the day it's collected & delivered varies from country to country.

You need to remember the repair centre in Germany covers repairs for most of Europe so it makes sense that they pick up repaired consoles on certain days for certain countries as it's a big area to cover.

I've received a tracking number on a Friday before but the console wasn't shipped until the following Wednesday.

I worked in the transport industry for a good few years so that helps understanding how it works.
  5. G DRAGONN NL Win User

Repair center Germany

Thanks for the reply, hope to see my package tomorrow and no monday..
  6. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Repair center Germany

Don't worry UPS and a serious company I always got packages.
Thema:

Repair center Germany

1. Repair center Germany - Similar Threads - Repair center Germany

2. Xbox Repair Center Issues!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Repair Center Issues!: Why is that, my not even 3 month old white elite controller is broken already. Why is that I send my white elite controller in to the repair center in and it takes over a month to get back to me?...
  3. Microsoft Xbox one s repair center in Delhi or Gurgaon (India)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox one s repair center in Delhi or Gurgaon (India): Can somebody suggest the customer care no (india) and Xbox one s repair center in Delhi or Gurgaon (India). My xbox is not getting switched on so it seems power supply is gone so need a repair...
  4. I send my xbox to the repair center in germany using my local post office instead of ups

in XBoX on Consoles
    I send my xbox to the repair center in germany using my local post office instead of ups: Hello, Today I sent my xbox one s to the microsoft repair center in germany using my local post office with the label microsoft sent me in email but then I noticed that the label is for ups and I...
  5. Xbox repair center broke my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox repair center broke my controller: I have just gotten my Xbox one x Scorpio edition back from Microsoft and it has been fixed but when they sent it back my Controller was broken with the RB and X now stuck, They also did not return...
  6. HELP FOR XBOXONE X TO REPAIR CENTER

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP FOR XBOXONE X TO REPAIR CENTER: HELLO HOW CAN I DO TO POST MY XBOXONEX TO MICROSOFT REPAIR AT FRANKFURT I RECIVE THE PAPER WITH EVERYTHING TO POST HIM BUT WHAT CAN I DO AFTER AND ALL OF YOUR **** FORUM ARE IN ENGLISH BUT FOR...
  7. Controller repair - Wrong address of Singapore repair center.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller repair - Wrong address of Singapore repair center.: Repair Order: # 1427019725 Sending address : Aperia (Annex) 12 Kailang AVE #03-23 S339511 Singapore According to Chat support guide, Lastweek, I sent my faulty controller to above address....
  8. repair center uk not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    repair center uk not working: trying to book my xboxonex in for repair but when i click on my console it just gets stuck on the words checking elegibility does the same on all browsers and via the xbox so what now as it seems...
  9. Shame on Xbox repair center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shame on Xbox repair center: Hi, My Xbox one was send to your repair center and have been send to me this week. I have received today.... Wen I open my package checked that the Xbox that i have send it to you new one have...
  10. Repair Center Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Center Issues: Good day. I just received my console back from the Repair Center, and it still doesn't work. This is the SECOND time. I'm getting quite concerned with the QC at this particular repair center, and...