Repair delivery

Discus and support Repair delivery in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I have a question. So I’m sending in a controller to be repaired and it should make it there by the 27th of this month and I’m wondering if the 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jeff7634, Apr 26, 2022.

1. Jeff7634
    Jeff7634 Guest

Repair delivery

Hello I have a question. So I’m sending in a controller to be repaired and it should make it there by the 27th of this month and I’m wondering if the 2 day delivery time is included in the 11-14 business days or it’s an additional time I have to wait. I would like to know because this could mean I either get it back on the 13-17 or the 9-13 of may

:)

Jeff7634, Apr 26, 2022
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Repair delivery

Hi,

It’s actually 14 to 21 business days for an official repair or replacement from Microsoft, and this does include shipping time. The exact wait time depends on a various number of factors though such as your country/region, the specific model, etc.

As confirmed in this support guide:

Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support

> Track your service order status

After your console or sensor has been received at our service centre, the average time of service is 14 to 21 days, including shipping time.

Also here:

Help with your existing Xbox console or accessory service order | Xbox Support

> Track the shipment from your location to the service centre

Use the proof of shipment or tracking number that you received at the time of shipping to check the shipment status at the carrier’s website. You can also contact the carrier for more info. Once we receive your product at our service centre, we’ll notify you by email.

> Track the shipment from the service centre to you

When we ship your serviced product from our service centre, you’ll get an email that includes a tracking number. Use that tracking number to check the shipping status at the carrier’s website or contact the carrier for info.

Note It can take up to three days for the shipping status to update on the carrier’s website.

Hope this helps.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Repair delivery

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Jeff, 2 day delivery time starts counting as soon as you get an email from Microsoft telling you they send the controller back to you.

Remember that all these dates are estimated time. Can take less or more than expected
  4. hazyearth Win User

Xbox Repairs Centre Delivery

Most likely D.H.L Airways if it's shipping out of Germany.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Repairs Centre Delivery

Weird that you didn't get a tracking number. I just had to send some hardware in and got a tracking number via email. Check your spam folders and if you can't find anything give them a call again and find out how they are shipped and get a number.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Delivery issue. - Repair and replacement

You would either want to contact the delivery company to see if you can find out why the delivery has been unsuccessful, or you'll need to contact support for further assistance. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Repair delivery

1. Repair delivery - Similar Threads - Repair delivery

2. How to Repair Corrupted MDF and NDF files?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Repair Corrupted MDF and NDF files?: If you are having corrupted or damaged MDF files then you can easily repair these corrupted MDF files using a reliable SQL Database Recovery Software. In this regard, I have recently used the...
  3. Xbox Controller Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Repair: My Xbox one S controller recently got broken and I would like to see the cost of repairing it with Microsoft, but when I try it says that repair orders aren't available at this time or something...
  4. Xbox Series X sent for repair 26/04/21 delivery issue missing???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X sent for repair 26/04/21 delivery issue missing???: Hi , So after a month of getting my Xbox Series some games just stopped loading. 50 percent of the game's crashed to dashboard nothing i did solved the issue . Sent my xbox series x from UK to...
  5. Sent Xbox X in for repair, UPS have confirmed delivery, but ticket has not updated.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent Xbox X in for repair, UPS have confirmed delivery, but ticket has not updated.: Sent Xbox X in for repair, UPS have confirmed delivery, but ticket has not updated. Please can I have some assistance in resolving this attempted to get into contact with Microsoft but had no...
  6. Repair Status Not Updating (Despite delivery)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Status Not Updating (Despite delivery): Hi, I sent my controller to Microsoft in Germany for a warranty replacement earlier this month. I sent the package via UPS and the tracking information shows that it was delivered on the 18th of...
  7. Xbox Service Repair Delivery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Service Repair Delivery: I sent my Xbox One S off for repair before the COVID-19 virus hit the UK. My device was sent from Frankfurt, Germany here to Lincolnshire in the UK using UPS. The device was then returned to...
  8. Repair Order Delivery Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Order Delivery Address: Hi I haven't been sent the delivery address label for my service order (mod removed) to fix my power supply issue. When I view the Current Repair Order The get delivery label is not enabled. How...
  9. Console For delivery: Still waiting (Repair order: n° 1426184078)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console For delivery: Still waiting (Repair order: n° 1426184078): Good morning, My name is Yacouba N'diaye ( / *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***). I've sent my console for repair on 06/14/18. According to the web site the...
  10. Delivery issue. - Repair and replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Delivery issue. - Repair and replacement: Hi. Please check my controller delivery status. I already sent out my faulty controller but I still didn't get new replacement. I think there is delivery issue. How can i solve this problem?...