Repair for an xbox one controller

Discus and support Repair for an xbox one controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I requested about 25 days ago if i could get my controller repaired and they said yes but i would have to send it within 30 days but the problem is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Radicalizators, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Repair for an xbox one controller

I requested about 25 days ago if i could get my controller repaired and they said yes but i would have to send it within 30 days but the problem is that i have to send it by ups and there is no ups near me is there any way i can get it extended

:)

Radicalizators, Jul 8, 2019
  2. SilkyBunny39212 Win User

Controller Replacement

will they repair the d-pad on my xbox one controller?
  3. bowski477 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Bumpers

Discussion of self repair is not allowed on the forums. There is a support page for assistance with

Elite Controller repairs
  4. FearedNightmare Win User

Xbox Elite Controller thumbstick drift

5. Jeremy2085 Win User

Contact support at www.xbox.com/support.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Xbox One Controller Repair

Hey there Matte0us!

Sorry to hear about the issue, you can request a replacement through our Online Service center. If you run into any issues requesting a replacement, reach out to phone support from
    our Contact Us page. In the future, please go ahead and create a new thread. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well
    as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

1. Repair for an xbox one controller - Similar Threads - Repair controller

2. Xbox elite series 1 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 1 controller repair: Hello my name is Austin, I’ve had had my elite controller for about 5 months give or take, and my left joystick seems to have a mind of its own sometimes just scroller through stuff or making my...
  3. 關於 Xbox One 無線控制器送修問題[Translation-About Xbox One Wireless Controller Repair Issues]

in XBoX on Windows
    關於 Xbox One 無線控制器送修問題[Translation-About Xbox One Wireless Controller Repair Issues]: 請問,我有一隻 Xbox控制器 + 適用於 Windows 10 的無線轉接器 他左上方的香菇 會向右下飄移, 正後還是一樣的情形 請問要怎樣送修購入於2019/11/23 [Translation-Excuse me, I have one. Xbox Controllers and Wireless Adapters for Windows 10 His...
  4. Complaint regarding Xbox Elite Series 2 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Complaint regarding Xbox Elite Series 2 controller repair: This post that I've just created now here at this forum is to Xbox Support Team. I have emailed 2 separate complaints and have not received any reply. I tried contacting but Live chat is not...
  5. Repairs for my elite controller out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repairs for my elite controller out of warranty: Hi all Ive had my elite for awhile Issues at hand LB loose and almost removable (seems common issue with others) Left cushion is coming unglued (maybe just superglue that myself) however not...
  6. Scuf Controller Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scuf Controller Repair: I purchased a Scuf controller through the Microsoft store a few months ago. Recently, the right stick started drifting and I'd like to get it repaired. I contacted Scuf and explained the issue and...
  7. Xbox elite controller repair, received broken controller in exchange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller repair, received broken controller in exchange: i recently sent my Elite wireless controller to microsoft for a repair and service, due to faulty grips. I now have a new controller however the entire D-pad doesn't work, but i cant seem to start...
  8. Reparar mando Elite v1[Translation-Repair Elite v1 controller]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reparar mando Elite v1[Translation-Repair Elite v1 controller]: Buenas tardes. Tengo un mando Élite que ya está fuera de garantía, y tiene un problema con el gatillo y el stick que se hunde. No encuentro la manera de solicitar una reparación aunque sea...
  9. How do I register my Xbox elite controller series 1 for repair if I do not own an Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I register my Xbox elite controller series 1 for repair if I do not own an Xbox?: The only way i know to register the device for repair is to register an xbox. Help please. 8fa32707-77e5-40e5-a625-2375a1a0a526
  10. Controller repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller repair order: Hello dear Xbox Community, I have a question regarding an ongoing repair order for my Xbox controller. On the 10/9/19 I sent my controller to its way to Microsoft because of a broken button (RT...