Repair for an xbox one controller

Discus and support Repair for an xbox one controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I requested about 25 days ago if i could get my controller repaired and they said yes but i would have to send it within 30 days but the problem is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Radicalizators, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Repair for an xbox one controller

I requested about 25 days ago if i could get my controller repaired and they said yes but i would have to send it within 30 days but the problem is that i have to send it by ups and there is no ups near me is there any way i can get it extended

:)

Radicalizators, Jul 8, 2019
  2. SilkyBunny39212 Win User

Controller Replacement

will they repair the d-pad on my xbox one controller?
  3. bowski477 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Bumpers

Discussion of self repair is not allowed on the forums. There is a support page for assistance with

Elite Controller repairs
  4. Jeremy2085 Win User

Contact support at www.xbox.com/support.
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Xbox One Controller Repair

Hey there Matte0us!

Sorry to hear about the issue, you can request a replacement through our Online Service center. If you run into any issues requesting a replacement, reach out to phone support from
    our Contact Us page. In the future, please go ahead and create a new thread. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well
    as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  6. Matte0us Win User

Xbox One Controller Repair

Hi guys

Similar to the person in the opening post/question.

My analog joysticks are not working correctly - I assume you contact customer support and either request a replacement/repair service?

If anyone has been through this or something similar, please let me know. Basically the analog sticks continually move the characters and do not sit centrally on the controller. Really irritating when you are playing anything!

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.
Thema:

1. Repair for an xbox one controller - Similar Threads - Repair controller

2. Elite Controller Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Repair: Hi, I have had my elite controller for years, and love it dearly. The grips wore off and I lived with that for the past year or so, but now my left stick is starting to drift. I would much rather...
  3. XBOX 1 Wireless Controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 1 Wireless Controller repair: Hello, I bought a Wireless Controller for my PC an the left Shoulder Button is broken, so I want to send it to repair. The Website sends me to add the Controller, but it wont let me add it. I...
  4. register xbox one controller for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    register xbox one controller for repair: Hello, when i want to register my controller on my account for sending it to repair the option to select only shows 3 things but not a controller. this seems very hidden, where can i send xbox...
  5. Xbox controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller repair: A little under two months ago I sent microsoft my controller in for a replacement one. I checked with USPS and they confirmed that it has arrived, but on the microsoft repair window it says that...
  6. Controller Repair

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller Repair: I bought an elite controller back in January and my left stick is already dragging so bad I can’t play. I did a service repair and they want me to send it back in for repair before I can get a new...
  7. MY CONTROLLER TO BE REPAIRED NO CONTACT THEY NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE.

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY CONTROLLER TO BE REPAIRED NO CONTACT THEY NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE.: PLEASE CALL ME I WANT TO REPAIR THE CONTROLLER Sport-Red S/N: [Mod Removed - Personal Information] - bought 2 weeks ago. My phone number: [Mod Removed - Personal Information] - Laurent. noone...
  8. Ask for Xbox One Controller repair/replacement when you don't have a console

in XBoX on Windows
    Ask for Xbox One Controller repair/replacement when you don't have a console: Hi I'm having some issues with my controller. The left stick doesn't work correctly and the right trigger motor doesn't work anymore. The thing is that i can't ask for a repair or replacement...
  9. Where to get repairs for my xbox one standard controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to get repairs for my xbox one standard controller.: I am not good at fixing something like this. The first controller has the tendency to look up. And I don't know if my second controller needs repairs. The PID number (?) is faded out completely...
  10. Xbox controller repair that was supposed to be a replacement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox controller repair that was supposed to be a replacement: Last year my right analog stick on my Xbox one controller started messing up, contacted Microsoft to replace it under warranty and instead of replacing it, they only did a repair and sent it back....