Repair order email links not working

Discus and support Repair order email links not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was approved for an Xbox One controller repair/replacement and received an email with the service ID request number but when you try to click on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by gstbs123, Aug 1, 2020.

1. gstbs123
    gstbs123 Guest

I was approved for an Xbox One controller repair/replacement and received an email with the service ID request number but when you try to click on the link that is provided, nothing happens. There is no hyperlink nor is there a web address if you hover
    over where the link is supposed to be. I have no idea where to go from here.

:)

gstbs123, Aug 1, 2020
  2. kingvas78 Win User

Xbox One Kinect

I was sent an email that my order was delayed.

-

I track my order as follows:

log in to profile> bottom of page in grey on LH side is a support tab> select repair> you will have a list of current repairs with a [Track] link..... I just checked mine.....
  3. speedfreak48t5p Win User

Xbox One Games keep crashing.

I completed the repair order, but haven't received a confirmation email.
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

Servicing Xbox in a foreign country

Xbox Repair, works by contacting technical support, they will send you the form's email. And then you order a day UPC. And then, the Xbox is sent to the nearest authorized service center, for example in a subsidiary country.
  5. blinkerty blink Win User

Digital version of Day 1 Editions?

Pre orders will most likely be emailed through the Windows live email address linked to your gamertag with a redeem code to download the items. similar to how it works on PC with digital downloads.
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Having problems receiving Xbox back from Microsoft.

Hello xMrFreex,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend contacting the
    Xbox Support Team in order to investigate the repair order. They will be able to look into the repair order as long as you know the email address that the repair order was set
    up with. We will include instructions on how to request a call with an agent. Be sure to let us know the results!

1. Click the link we provided
    2. select Xbox One
    3. select No Thanks...
    4. select Games
    5. select Request a Call From Support
Thema:

1. Repair order email links not working - Similar Threads - Repair order email

2. Repair Order Very Late

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Order Very Late: I have contact support multiple times and first, they told me that it would be arriving 7/7 (four days ago.) I contact support again, like I was instructed, and they told me that I would have to...
  3. Repair Order.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Order.: Hi All, I went to check on my repair status via the link sent by email and it no longer there. I have tried to get a call back for an "Agent" but there called back. I have also tried to contact...
  4. Service a Repair Order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service a Repair Order: I bought a new Xbox One Elite controller, i had it for 2 weeks before i started experiencing stick drift. After contacting xbox, they said my controller was under warrenty and i should send it...
  5. Issues with a repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with a repair order: I sent my controller for repair the 28/05. The carrier company sent me an email saying that they delivered the package five days later. The problem is that in my Devices screen, microsoft says...
  6. Microsoft service order and repair service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft service order and repair service: I created a service order for my elite controller series 2 to be repaired because it was not working properly. My warranty ended 5/25 but I started a service order and printed the shipping label...
  7. Repair Order - have not recieved return label email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Order - have not recieved return label email: Hello, I have an Xbox One X with several problems: -0x87DD0003 -0x80070490 -0x8007045d -0x80070570 -0x80831002 -E105 System Error -E203 System Error -And a few other intermittent issues...
  8. No email received after creating repair order for my Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    No email received after creating repair order for my Xbox One X: I created a repair order for my Xbox One X more than 2 days ago. From what I understand (and I know this because I've gotten a controller replaced before) I'm supposed to receive an email...
  9. I did not receive email confirmation after 24 hours of my repair order for my Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did not receive email confirmation after 24 hours of my repair order for my Xbox one console: Hello, I did not receive email confirmation after 24 hours of my repair order for my Xbox one console, I checked my junk mail folder. Date of the order : Oct. 06, 2017 Order number :...
  10. xbox360 repair order submitted but no confirmation email yet

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 repair order submitted but no confirmation email yet: I hope someone can help me...Yesterday, I submitted repair order for my xbox360, but I have yet to receive confirmation email with instructions on how to send it back to Microsoft via FedEx. I...