Repair Order Missing for Bricked Xbox Series X - launch week lemon

Discus and support Repair Order Missing for Bricked Xbox Series X - launch week lemon in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a launch day Xbox Series X and enjoyed it for three days. Sadly it simply won't turn on starting Friday of launch week. I went through the online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tora247, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Tora247
    Tora247 Guest

I got a launch day Xbox Series X and enjoyed it for three days. Sadly it simply won't turn on starting Friday of launch week. I went through the online repair request and paid for expedited repair. (I'd simply return it if this weren't the launch window
    with such constrained supply.) For some reason I've received no email with a shipping label nor even an email confirming the repair order exists. The hardware site simply states "Check back later for details on your
    recent service order."

What's the expected turn around from placing, and paying for, an expedited repair order until we get the email including the details and prepaid shipping label? It's pretty terrible customer experience to pay for something and receive no confirmation whatsoever
    - feedback and email with label should show up almost immediately, not an unknown time later. Beyond that, nobody should be paying anything for replacement of a launch week lemon - this should be prioritized since anyone with a launch box is by definition
    one of your larger fans and better customers.

I've also been able to query the automated online help and it at least gave me a repair order #, unlike the actual hardware page for my Xbox. However, the system has not actual details on it.

:)

Tora247, Nov 15, 2020
  2. Frank Moses Win User

I really need a xbox one x owners answer.

Mine laid like a brick after one week of owning it. Talked to Microsoft,and sent it in. Works perfectly now. I was ready to throw the thing out the window until I called them. There's always a lemon in every bunch. Somehow that's my luck too. If it's still
    under warranty, maybe call them and get the repair process going again. It's a pain, but now I use my Xbox x every day, so in my mind it's worth it.
  3. Eden0032 Win User

Xbox One and power brick has started to turn off randomly (no flashing light on brick)

Hi there. It sounds like a faulty power brick. You would be best off requesting a repair/replacement at the Device Support webpage: https://devicesupport.microsoft.com/

You will need to register your Xbox One console in order to order the repair/replacement which should be with you a week after they receive the faulty device.

I hope that helps.

-
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 1 Games on Xbox Series X

When you pre-order, check to see if the games you want have Smart Delivery. That means you can pre-order the Xbox One version, but you'll get the Series X version for free when it launches. If that's the case, then go ahead and pre-order the One version.

Otherwise, the One games should still be improved when played on the Series X (https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/05/28/xbox-series-x-next-generation-backward-compatibility/)
    so it's just a matter of which version you want.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox series x launch order

Probably waiting tosee if they have stock

Remember people have ordered last night and not expected til dec 23rd

This is expected as there is a worldwide shortage
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Who is looking forward to Xbox Series X.

I am going to try my luck on launch day and see if i can pick up a Series X locally from one of the brick & mortar stores in my area. Will leave the house early, just wish I pre-ordered now :-( worse case scenario, I will just wait until more stock is released
    even if its in the new year.
Thema:

1. Repair Order Missing for Bricked Xbox Series X - launch week lemon - Similar Threads - Repair Order Missing

2. Unable to find shipping label for XBox Repair order, also can't input my number for a call...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find shipping label for XBox Repair order, also can't input my number for a call...: I got an XBox Series S and it was working great for one week. After one week, I woke up in the morning and went to turn on my XBox and it showed me the "Something Went Wrong" screen with an E100...
  3. Why was my service repair order cancelled???

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why was my service repair order cancelled???: I sent my Xbox Series X to the repair center on 12 November, tracking number says it was delivered 16 November. Got an email today saying my service order was cancelled, but no notice of a refund...
  4. Repair order has been cancelled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair order has been cancelled: Hello, A few weeks ago, I bought a controller from the Xbox design lab. Unfortunately, the device I got was faulty, so I decided to send it to the repair center. However, after the controller...
  5. Recent service repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent service repair order: I had sent in an elite 2 Xbox controller for repair, and was subsequently shipped a replacement, and it was set to arrive today, however over the weekend the fedex tracking number provided by...
  6. Repair Order

in XBoX Accessibility
    Repair Order: Hi, I have a bad conscience about my repair assignment at Microsoft. When it broke 5 months ago it was only for one day in the servicecenter but this time it has been there for about a week....
  7. Repair Order - cannot get shipping labels

in XBoX Accessibility
    Repair Order - cannot get shipping labels: I created a repair order as my xbox is currently under warranty and will not turn on. At the end of the process it advises that an email with further steps and a shipping label has been sent but I...
  8. What Should I Do? They forgot about my repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Should I Do? They forgot about my repair order: Hello I'm looking here for a piece of advice I bought a console with the controller included and after one month the controller started to fail. I sent my controller for repair back on June...
  9. Repair order email links not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Repair order email links not working: I was approved for an Xbox One controller repair/replacement and received an email with the service ID request number but when you try to click on the link that is provided, nothing happens. There...
  10. Repair Order Very Late

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Order Very Late: I have contact support multiple times and first, they told me that it would be arriving 7/7 (four days ago.) I contact support again, like I was instructed, and they told me that I would have to...