Repair order request.

Discus and support Repair order request. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having trouble completing and repair request on the Microsoft website. Every time i try get to the end of filling out all my info it wont load up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AustinHawley15, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Repair order request.

I am having trouble completing and repair request on the Microsoft website. Every time i try get to the end of filling out all my info it wont load up the payment menu. Does anyone have any information that would help me.

:)

AustinHawley15, Sep 22, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Repair order request.

Hello AustinHawley15,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the repair order request, have you tried to request a repair through another browser? Or perhaps possibly another device? If you have and you are still unable to create a repair order, you may want
    to Contact Xbox Support for further assistance.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. aMexicanErb Win User

Xbox One X : No Video Output

It sounds like a repair request is in order, you will need to go to the repair request section of the support page and they will get you taken care of!
  4. DebbieHennen Win User

3 red rings plus no visual.

So i requested an order and it said that my XBox is currently unavailable to submit for repair.
  5. Qwertei Win User

Disc Drive problem

Sounds like a internal problem you may need too send it in for repairs or get a replacement (If you are still under warranty)

Repair order request.
  6. DominumStige Win User

xbox one s console auto shut down

Hi!

For repair requests, you must first register your product in the dedicated
    section
    , then complete the repair
    request
    with "Start a Service Order" option.

Once everything is complete, you'll need to print the label to send the product for repair.
Thema:

Repair order request.

1. Repair order request. - Similar Threads - Repair order request

2. Controller repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller repair order: Hello dear Xbox Community, I have a question regarding an ongoing repair order for my Xbox controller. On the 10/9/19 I sent my controller to its way to Microsoft because of a broken button (RT...
  3. Repair Order status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Order status: Hi, Is it normal that there is two times : Order is being progressed? Just asking :) Uw order is gemaakt 15-07-19 voltooid Uw pakket is op weg naar ons 15-07-19 [Mod Removed - Personal...
  4. Warranty repair order/store question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty repair order/store question: I started an online repair order for a controller. And even though I habe to pay to ship it to microsoft it is still cheaper than a new one, since its under warranty. But I realized I will be...
  5. Repair Order, 2 Months and still no Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Order, 2 Months and still no Replacement: So I sent both my controllers to be repaired. Repair Order: # [Mod Removed - Personal Information] (Standard white controller) & Repair Order: # [Mod Removed - Personal Information] (Light Blue...
  6. Repair Order - have not recieved return label email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Order - have not recieved return label email: Hello, I have an Xbox One X with several problems: -0x87DD0003 -0x80070490 -0x8007045d -0x80070570 -0x80831002 -E105 System Error -E203 System Error -And a few other intermittent issues...
  7. repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    repair order: HI how to get news of my repair order thanks 127bb112-1021-47cb-9031-64d814da12f4
  8. 提交维修订单的时候 无法进行 (cannot be performed when a repair order is submitted)

in XBoX on Consoles
    提交维修订单的时候 无法进行 (cannot be performed when a repair order is submitted): xbox 主机坏了 法提交维修订单 进行到 设备服务和维修 提示我 选择服务类型 没有任何与所选问题/附件类型关联的服务优 活动。 Translate- The Xbox console is broken. Unable to submit repair order Proceed to equipment service and repair tips I...
  9. repair order: [Mod Removed - PII]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    repair order: [Mod Removed - PII]: Am very annoyed because today I spent the whole day in the waiting loop in Germany without result except that I was kicked out of first place and have to start again, last moved up to second place...
  10. I was not sent an Address when I requested a repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was not sent an Address when I requested a repair order: I requested a repair order. I got sent an email with the Service number and the Serial Number of the console. I live in Czech Republic (Czechia) and I do not know where to send my broken Xbox....