Repair problem, label sending fail, can't join support

Discus and support Repair problem, label sending fail, can't join support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [Quote] Hello every one! I've got a problem. :) I bought a xbox controller but the "A" key isn't working well. So i start a procedure of repair.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LadyFalwin, Oct 19, 2019.

1. LadyFalwin
    LadyFalwin Guest

LadyFalwin, Oct 19, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi LadyFalwin,

you can also try to request request for a call back vi web. Follow these simple steps to reach out for a call back via xbox.com:

1. Log into Xbox.com
    2. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and select Support.
    3. Scroll down and select Contact us.
    4. Select Xbox One.
    5. Select See other options.
    6. Select Set up my Xbox One console.
    7. Select Show contact options.
    8. Select Request a call from Support.

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  3. LadyFalwin Win User

Hello, i tried, but the option is unavailable for me.

When I click :

"Xbox Support is currently unavailable for customer contact. You’ll still find info on this site for lots of issues, including:

(And in France i have not "Message with an xbox gamer" but it can't help me right now.)

For "Warranty, Service and repair", I have juste zero options.

So, i want to phone support, i want to be phoned by support, but it seems that it doesn't want to work... -_-
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello LadyFalwin!

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to get the repair / exchange order for your controller all set up for you and explain to you what to expect.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey LadyFalwin!

Thanks for responding.

Can you try to sign into a different Microsoft account to set up the call back from customer support?

Create a "dummy Microsoft account" and sign in... and try to set up the call back.

Let us know if that helps.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. Rob Jellinghaus Win User

Video output stopped working completely tonight (7/15/2015)

(Got the repair label problem sorted out, xbox online chat support very helpful. Sending it for repair tomorrow....)
Thema:

1. Repair problem, label sending fail, can't join support - Similar Threads - Repair problem label

2. XBOX one x repair problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX one x repair problem: Hi, I bought my XBOX one X from Game UK online, after five months it had become faulty. i sent it back to them for repair or replacement, they have got back to me saying they will refund its...
  3. Creating repair order problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creating repair order problem: Hello have problem with creating repair orders. all time get error There is a problem with the address provided. Please check the city, state, and zip code combination and try again. i try...
  4. problem with xbox repair facility in Frankfurt Germany

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with xbox repair facility in Frankfurt Germany: Hi, I am Sebastian from Germany nice to cybermeet you all. :). I´ll come right to it. My Xbox One X started having random graphic issues. So Ive send it in for repair. Ive choosed the "Same...
  5. can I repair windows10 problems on my laptop with my Xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    can I repair windows10 problems on my laptop with my Xbox one: can I repair windows10 problems on my laptop with my Xbox one 29449f11-dbcf-4318-82cd-48e53c65f843
  6. Far Cry 2 Problem with grown up XP and Leaderboards on ranked matches. When will be repaired ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 2 Problem with grown up XP and Leaderboards on ranked matches. When will be repaired ?: Hello FROM Month or 2 month we ( players) have problem with this game with no saving XP when we leave the game and no updating leaderboards pls help aaf62d29-728b-4f17-90b2-0d61df95be75
  7. ​I am a Thai and I am in Thailand. .I want my xbox to fix and repair these problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​I am a Thai and I am in Thailand. .I want my xbox to fix and repair these problems: I am a Thai and I am in Thailand.I have the Xbox one X serial number 057525173517 which was claimed once with Wongpayak Nuttee and He sold it to me but this xbox one has problems again.These...
  8. Ridiculous costs for repair. Xbox WiFi hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ridiculous costs for repair. Xbox WiFi hardware problem: A few weeks ago i contacted xbox support, My xbox could no longer connect to WiFi or ethernet. The xbox gave a: "wifi hardware not working. this xbox needs to be sent in." message. I contacted...
  9. Xbox sent to UK repaired, after repair problem is twice worse than before

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox sent to UK repaired, after repair problem is twice worse than before: Hi, my name is Tomislav Katić and i have bought from dealer tele2 an xbox one s, when it first started some strange noise was coming from fan. In a few days i have found out that bad fan...
  10. Problem with repair option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with repair option: Hi, my Xbox One has a huge problem, the Bluray Reader and HD aren't working, I can't open a repair solicitation on the support session 'cause only show the ''accessories'' option, how to proceed?...