repair question

Discus and support repair question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can i take my xbox to a microsoft store or do i have to send it in via mail? 3a107c06-635b-412b-bf1f-70cb1c24837c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A Savage Gengar, May 8, 2019.

1. repair question

can i take my xbox to a microsoft store or do i have to send it in via mail?

:)

A Savage Gengar, May 8, 2019
  2. COMMANDO KID 00 Win User

Repair Question

yeah copy all my stuff and that getting it back on monday , thanks
  3. ArminatorX Win User

repair question

As XBF Erick C already explained, ask your local Microsoft Store if they are able to help you with repairs.

Is there a reason you don't want to send it via mail besides the time it takes to ship it? Because if the console is within warranty, you can simply go to
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com and set up a repair pickup.

You will then get a free shipping label, put it on a box and ship it away at no costs.
  4. MB5656 Win User

Repair Question

normally if your xbox is in repair it takes about two weeks to 2 months and you have a 90 day warranty left if it breaks again you can send it back in for free (well if it is in the 90 day period) also they delete your HDD so i hope you copied your stuff

hope that helps :)
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Repair Question

They used to send a brief description of any repairs carried out.Not sure if they still do though.I would think so.
  6. MetalNutz Win User

repair question

If it's still in the warranty period you can take it to a Microsoft store and get a new one at no charge.
Thema:

repair question

1. repair question - Similar Threads - repair question

2. Warranty repair order/store question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty repair order/store question: I started an online repair order for a controller. And even though I habe to pay to ship it to microsoft it is still cheaper than a new one, since its under warranty. But I realized I will be...
  3. I had a question about a repair of a console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had a question about a repair of a console?: Good evening to whom it corresponds my name is Victor a few days ago present some flaws in my console since from nowhere it started to heat up and turned off so that since then I did not want to...
  4. Repair Service Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Service Question: Hello, I spoke to Customer support about repair as I still have warranty on my Xbox One. They send me a email with all the info and what to do (Shipping info) Yesterday I delivered it to a UPS...
  5. Curious question about sending limited edition consoles in for warranty repair service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Curious question about sending limited edition consoles in for warranty repair service: I bought a gears of war 4 limited edition Xbox one S console last month and have noticed a sort of buzzing/clicking sound coming from the console when powered off, I was advised to send it in for...
  6. Console repair question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console repair question: I've got to send my xbox one in for repairs due to the console will no longer power on. My question is, when I send my console in and then get the console back will it still contain all of my...
  7. Xbox One Sent In for Repair... Question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Sent In for Repair... Question.: Hey Comm, Sent my Xbox in for repair a couple of days ago. Did all sorts of trouble shooting and it seems like the video card is going. I paid the $115 + $10 for expedited shipping to get the...
  8. Sending my xbox one for repair question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sending my xbox one for repair question: When I send it do I need to delete my profile and will my game saves be ok. 80c0e6bc-08bb-4f83-9c9b-dcba475110b7
  9. Xbox One having issues reading discs - Sending in for repair question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One having issues reading discs - Sending in for repair question: Over the last 2 months, my day one edition Xbox One has issues reading game discs. What I usually have to do is, clear persistent storage on the drive, hold power button 10 seconds, unplug 2...
  10. X1 repair question

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1 repair question: I sent my X1 in last week to have the disc drive repaired/replaced. The Fed Ex tracker said it arrived and was delivered to xbox repair a 2 or 3 days ago. But other than that nothing. Is there...