Repair service

Discus and support Repair service in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello i sent my xbox one to microsoft for repair i received an email saying it was delivered to frankfrut's microsoft and so far i have not been told... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TFR Ph3n1, Feb 21, 2020.

1. TFR Ph3n1
    TFR Ph3n1 Guest

Repair service

:)

TFR Ph3n1, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Callmesense1 Win User

Repair service

[​IMG]

And twitter is gone...
  3. Elshiznitski001 Win User

Repair service

I think you need to send the one back or they might charge you. I would recommend calling the repair number again
  4. rakeishrat Win User

Repair service

I also read all the emails and didnt say either
  5. TFR Ph3n1 Win User

Repair service

They've confirmed they've received it, so that's the main thing - it's not lost in the mail. Do you know what was wrong with it. I'd imagine the scale of the repair could affect how long it takes to get done. Plus we don't know how many other devices
    are in for repair right now. There's also currently the possibility coronavirus is affecting things :(
    i sent my xbox in January we now in March take 2 moths to repair , why don't send me new one
  6. WhatIsTeamwork Win User

Repair Service

I don't remember the exact date but it has been 2 to 3 weeks ago when I check the service status it says Repair complete whereas below it shows Package tracking information where I saw what I posted above.
Thema:

Repair service

1. Repair service - Similar Threads - Repair service

2. Xbox Elite 2 Controller Repair Service/Replacement service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller Repair Service/Replacement service: My left thumbstick started drifting terribly last night. I got my controller on Christmas, so of course, it is outside of its pitiful 90 warranty period by a couple of weeks and now I'm stuck with...
  3. Need help with requesting service repair order.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with requesting service repair order.: Hey everyone, I've been trying to get a service repair order going for my elite series 2 controller but everytime it just stalls on the shipping page leaving it in a constant loading loop. Ive...
  4. XBOX REPAIR SERVICE DID NOT RECIEVE MY XBOX ONE ALL DIGITAL

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX REPAIR SERVICE DID NOT RECIEVE MY XBOX ONE ALL DIGITAL: OK, I really need some help.... So, my Xbox One All-Digital 1TB began to act strangely, games started to freeze, and after a while every game got stuck in their loading screen. I could run...
  5. Completed Service Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Completed Service Repair: How can I get ahold of anyone to discuss my recent service repaid that was completed! Call backs don't work, chat doesn't work. 6c3a2cd3-1707-4811-96f0-5b10baedb994
  6. Xbox Device and Repair Service infinite loading

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Device and Repair Service infinite loading: Xbox Device and repair service won't stop buffering [img] fd66e8b4-9f3a-4887-8a22-3f4eab6ff9e3
  7. Reparatur service XBOX one X [Translation - Repair service Xbox One X]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reparatur service XBOX one X [Translation - Repair service Xbox One X]: hallo, ich hatte letztes wochenende einen austausch meiner XoneX angefordert.( ist extrem laut geworden ) tauschkonsole kam gestern an. deutlich leiser als meine. allerdings, das diese vom...
  8. Microsoft Xbox One Service Repair

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Xbox One Service Repair: I received a used Xbox One as a gift. It's having major freezing issues and I've tried everything...seriously everything...and I was hoping someone could fix it, possibly Microsoft. When I go...
  9. Service and Repair

in XBoX Accessibility
    Service and Repair: Hi, so I recently sent my xbox one x in for repair because it was having a multitude of problems and I sent the xbox of course and I sent the cables and the controller. When I sent it off I just...
  10. xbox service and repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox service and repair: I had an xbox one, it needed 3 repairs and still the controller kept disconnecting had to sell for parts or repair in the end. got an xbox one x, 7 months it needed disc drive ms sorted this for...