Repair Status

Discus and support Repair Status in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my xbox back to be repaired but when I check the status it shows my Xbox details but no repair info at all, just gives me the option to start a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by choco1964, Oct 7, 2019.

1. choco1964
    choco1964 Guest

Repair Status

I sent my xbox back to be repaired but when I check the status it shows my Xbox details but no repair info at all, just gives me the option to start a repair request.

:)

choco1964, Oct 7, 2019
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Repair Status

No one here has access to any of this info, we are all regular users.

You need to contact phone support, or whatever numbers you were given when dispatching your item.
  3. choco1964 Win User

Repair Status

Thanks for the info already tried that, checked the courier and my xbox has been delivered to the label address I got sent from microsoft but it's strange that the repair status isn;t displayed on my repair page when I check it.
  4. Gimpy_P Win User

Repair status

Shoot, once I got the console back before I got the notice from Microsoft that they had received it. Be patient.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Repair status

I've seen varying results in my repair requests with Microsoft. I've sent in an Xbox 360 before and the items were updated in what seemed like real-time. Then again, I've sent in a Surface device for repair, and it did not update the status until I had
    already received a notification that the return device was on its way back and only a day out.

I would recommend giving it a work-week (5 days) and if there isn't an update on its status, I would
    reach out to support via Chat at the Device Support page for an update.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Repair Status

The repair status page can be a bit slow to update sometimes & it tends not to change until they have inspected your console to see what needs to be done.

If it hasn't changed by,say,next Tuesday then contact support with your repair reference number.
Thema:

Repair Status

1. Repair Status - Similar Threads - Repair Status

2. Repair status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair status: Does anyone know how long it takes microsoft to update the repair status? I sent back my defective controller to the returns center. USPS confirmed it was delivered on 10/08/19. However, on the...
  3. Repair Order status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Order status: Hi, Is it normal that there is two times : Order is being progressed? Just asking :) Uw order is gemaakt 15-07-19 voltooid Uw pakket is op weg naar ons 15-07-19 [Mod Removed - Personal...
  4. Xbox One X Repair status after 24 hours not changed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Repair status after 24 hours not changed: Yesterday 9:00 morning deliverd at the ups track and trace, On the repair site (24 hours later) product still not recieved? Ups Trackingnumber [Mod Removed - Personal Information] Repairnumber:...
  5. my xbox one x repair status

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one x repair status: this is it means that my xbox one x repair is complete and few days and im get back my one x to the service? [img] cbc7ab75-cae7-4d9f-856c-bdfa7221ae1f
  6. Sudoku September Daily Challenge badges gone since October - what is repair status

in XBoX Rewards
    Sudoku September Daily Challenge badges gone since October - what is repair status: I was told some time back that this was a general problem and that a fix was underway. What is the status? I was 100% for September. 385656b2-cd69-42b4-8b81-fbb5e5008715
  7. Repair status not visible anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair status not visible anymore: Hey, since 07.09. i can´t see my repair status of my Xbox One X anymore. I sent the Box to Microsoft at the 04.09. and i didn´t know if she arrived. bf60ab99-556d-42e3-ac57-2db75cc7fa06
  8. Repair status - elite controler

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair status - elite controler: hi, got a problem with my elite controler.. so call xbox support witch gave me a repair order number and ups return sitcker.. i send my controler and check both ups and xbox site... here is...
  9. Repair status - elite controler

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair status - elite controler: hi, got a problem with my elite controler.. so call xbox support witch gave me a repair order number and ups return sitcker.. i send my controler and check both ups and xbox site... here is...
  10. Cannot find out status of warren repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find out status of warren repair: Sent in an xbox one S for repair. Received and e-mail back stating 1. Go to https://myservice.xbox.com. 2. Click Check the status of a service order. 3. Enter order number 99999999999 (number...