Repaired xboxone - purchase not on console for download

Discus and support Repaired xboxone - purchase not on console for download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've just recieved my xbox one back from repair and need to download my games. I can see all my games on my console except one, the option for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by devcz, Oct 2, 2019.

1. devcz
    devcz Guest

Hi,

I've just recieved my xbox one back from repair and need to download my games.

I can see all my games on my console except one, the option for purchases on the console only shows the past 3 months.

Using browser I can see the game in my purchase history online.

How can I view the game on my xbox one to allow me the option to download?

Thanks in advance

:)

devcz, Oct 2, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there devcz,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

If the game is not showing in your ready to install list, then try finding it in the store instead, and if you are logged in with the correct account, you should see an install button instead of a purchase one. Just select it, and the install should start.
  4. devcz Win User

Facepalm... thanks that worked, I was trying to find it in purchases.
  5. Civiks-005F7F47-E8B4 Win User

Trasfer Liscence?

Hello there VANDETA V1,

No, this is not for sending friends Games, or other content. It is for, If your console was recently repaired, or if you’ve purchased a new console, use the license transfer option on your console to transfer content licenses to your new or repaired console.

For more information check the Support Site here:
    support.xbox.com/.../download-content
  6. panduchikku Win User

Xbox one required heavy bandwidth

Is it possible to download the games to our laptop/desktop then copied to Xboxone console using USB drive?
Thema:

1. Repaired xboxone - purchase not on console for download - Similar Threads - Repaired xboxone purchase

2. REPAIR XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    REPAIR XBOX ONE: SO MY XBOX DIED ON ME.IS THERE A PLACE I CAN MAIL IT TO HAVE IT REPAIRED.IT LIVED A OUPLE DAYS AFTER TE WARRENTY EXPIRED.ARE THEY PRORAMMED TO SELF DESTRUCT b7331d1c-26c9-46e7-b053-2c749d4538df
  3. Repair status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair status: Does anyone know how long it takes microsoft to update the repair status? I sent back my defective controller to the returns center. USPS confirmed it was delivered on 10/08/19. However, on the...
  4. Xbox one Repair. Is it lost?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Repair. Is it lost?: I sent my xbox one in for repairs as it wouldn't turn on I checked the ups delivery tracking system and it says it was delivered on the 4th this month but when I go to check the repair status on...
  5. Green screen of death again after JUST sending in unit for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen of death again after JUST sending in unit for repair: So here I just get my ONE x back early middle of September and not even a month out my console is bricked yet again due to this green screen of death. So what happens now? I send it in again to he...
  6. HELP FOR XBOXONE X TO REPAIR CENTER

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP FOR XBOXONE X TO REPAIR CENTER: HELLO HOW CAN I DO TO POST MY XBOXONEX TO MICROSOFT REPAIR AT FRANKFURT I RECIVE THE PAPER WITH EVERYTHING TO POST HIM BUT WHAT CAN I DO AFTER AND ALL OF YOUR **** FORUM ARE IN ENGLISH BUT FOR...
  7. Cannot Download Purchased Game after XboxOne got repaired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download Purchased Game after XboxOne got repaired: Hi, One week after I purchased XboxOne it quit working and I send it for repair under warranty. After I received it back all purchased games were deleted. I am trying do download Minecraft...
  8. XboxOne repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne repair order: Hello there, i've send to the Microsoft Center my XboxOne because some issue and malfunctioning, so, when i try to insert the Code for tracking the repair order, an error tells me that the package...
  9. XboxONE lost in Microsoft repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxONE lost in Microsoft repair: I have received the email Nov.6.2014 saying my Xbox one is on its way and I should be able to track it with the tracking number they provided me. It is now Nov.18. And the tracking number does not...
  10. XBoxOne lost in repair!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBoxOne lost in repair!: I have received the email Nov.6.2014 saying my Xbox one is on its way and I should be able to track it with the tracking number they provided me. It is now Nov.18. And the tracking number does not...