Repeated notification.

Discus and support Repeated notification. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Over and over again repeated notification that says Microsoft Rewards.. You have earned points playing with Game pass. Trying to send in error report... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PrimitiveMeat, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Repeated notification.

Over and over again repeated notification that says Microsoft Rewards.. You have earned points playing with Game pass. Trying to send in error report just opens up Rewards app. Restarted system. Only common theme is this begins when MS Reward app is opened. Manually quitting it doesn't stop repeated constant notification. Again pressing to bring up error report prompt won't work and only re-opens rewards app.

Almost acts like Reward app is in some kind of endless loop that can't be quit. This is on the X.

submitted by /u/PrimitiveMeat
    [link] [comments]

/u/PrimitiveMeat, Sep 14, 2019
  2. ItsmarionetteXx Win User

Messages/Chats not deleting, repeat notifications

I have the exact same problems,dont expect any decent help here man just dont,all I know it playstation looks mighty fine today MIGHTY fine
  3. murfstar0007 Win User

Repeating notifications that I am online

i have this issue now. how do i fix this?? only just started happening over the past few days
  4. 2Jon2Alex2 Win User

It finally stopped for me abt a week ago until It DIDNT. I keep getting notis
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

What type of device is this occurring on? XBOX console, PC, phone?

Have you updated the OS recently?
  6. Simple OJ Win User

it happens to me too, it's just a bug we have to deal with till they fix it
Thema:

Repeated notification.

1. Repeated notification. - Similar Threads - Repeated notification

2. Error Codes E102 / E105 Repeatedly / Xbox out of Warrany before purchase?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Codes E102 / E105 Repeatedly / Xbox out of Warrany before purchase?: Hi, My Xbox One X is now repeatedly coming up with E105/E105 error codes even after formatting and re-installing. Keeps coming up with "There is a problem with your saved games" I've cleared the...
  3. Forza Horizon 3 repeated issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 repeated issues: So this issue has happened for most of my play time of Forza - this isn’t a new thing. This is the first time it has severely affected me however. Whenever I play Forza, I pretty much always end...
  4. Games with Gold 'Repeats'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold 'Repeats': Once again, at least here in South Africa, we have gotten Ms Splosion Man as a Game with Gold title. Yes, again. The second time in 5 months. Previously, when Castlevania wasn't available we had...
  5. 为何我已经购买过的游戏会重复收费? [Translate] Why do I charge repeatedly for games I've purchased?

in XBoX on Windows
    为何我已经购买过的游戏会重复收费? [Translate] Why do I charge repeatedly for games I've purchased?: [img] 如图我早在2014年9月27日在windows phone上购买的游戏,为何在笔记本上会重复收费?两个设备登陆的是同一个微软账户 [Translate of Mod] Pictured, why do I charge a repeat fee on my laptop when I bought a game on my windows phone on...
  6. Console Companion messages from friends keep repeating over and over again in Notifications

in XBoX on Windows
    Console Companion messages from friends keep repeating over and over again in Notifications: I'm a PC gamer playing on a laptop. I'm having a problem with the way Console Companion messages from friends are interacting with my Notifications app. Recently, messages I get via the Console...
  7. Messages/Chats not deleting, repeat notifications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Messages/Chats not deleting, repeat notifications: Ever since this last update, this messaging system on LIVE has been garbage. If I click 'clear chat', 10 minutes later it's there again. I'm getting constant popups of messages I received days...
  8. Repeating notifications that I am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repeating notifications that I am online: Two days ago, a friend told me he was getting pop up notifications that I was online - every five minutes... I apologized and changed it so I showed offline, wondering how many of my 100+ friends...
  9. "External Storage Ready" notification repeatedly, Crashes current game

in XBoX on Consoles
    "External Storage Ready" notification repeatedly, Crashes current game: i have a toshiba 1TB portable Hard Drive connected it is USB 3.0. My xbox keeps notifying me that "External Storage ready" and also crashes my game just before that happens...
  10. "External Storage Ready" notification repeatedly, dumps current game

in XBoX on Consoles
    "External Storage Ready" notification repeatedly, dumps current game: I'm getting the message every few minutes "external storage ready" the game either "stutters/skips" or dumps me altogether and restarts. Touro S 1TB 7200RPM drive, USB 3.0 prebuilt external...