Repeating Updates

Discus and support Repeating Updates in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi my xbox one s has been repeating updates for the last four day, and they are the same size is there any way to stop the this issue.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JaydenHarrison, Aug 13, 2019 at 8:54 AM.

1. Repeating Updates

Hi my xbox one s has been repeating updates for the last four day, and they are the same size is there any way to stop the this issue.

:)

JaydenHarrison, Aug 13, 2019 at 8:54 AM
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Repeating Updates

If you’re part of the Insiders then there has been a bug regarding duplicate updates of around 3.7gb. Please report it using your console.
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

Repeating Updates

Hi, two things if you're in the Xbox Insider Program. So you may get some Beta Update that can cause an error, so it's Beta.

If you're not in this program, try clearing the console cache. To do this, hold the Power Button on the console for 10 seconds. The console shuts down immediately, clearing the cache.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Repeating Updates

Thank you for this info. Will definitly use this.
  5. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Repeating Updates

Are you part of the Xbox Insiders? May be one of the causes of the problem, I haven't received any updates in recent days, and I'm not part of the Insiders anymore
  6. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Repeating Updates

it may be because you are in an insider group on your console
Thema:

Repeating Updates

1. Repeating Updates - Similar Threads - Repeating Updates

2. Erro do minecraft com tela repetida[Translation-Minecraft error with repeated screen]

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro do minecraft com tela repetida[Translation-Minecraft error with repeated screen]: Quando vou jogar, esse erro aparece toda vez que você movimenta a visão no jogo, como arruma isso? [Translation-When I play, this error appears every time you move your vision in the game, how do...
  3. Repeated sound issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Repeated sound issues: I have repeatedly lost all sound on Xbox One (since new). I try everything suggested..check/change settings, new HDMI cable, new port, etc., except the "soft reset" (I haven't tried because most...
  4. "Live, die, repeat" monthly not updating

in XBoX Rewards
    "Live, die, repeat" monthly not updating: Bought UMVC3 on 11/16/17, and got 5 achivements and didnt get the credits BUT on the same day i bought avatar items and filled the requirement with confirmed update, why arent't they updating at...
  5. Minecraft Repeat Updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Repeat Updates: This is for Xbox 360. I know, I'm old school. Okay, so I'm not sure whether these updates are relevant ones to the system software or something but it's intensely annoying. Every-so-often, say...
  6. FIFA 14 repeatedly crashing after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 14 repeatedly crashing after update: Ever since the update FIFA 14 keeps crashing to the dashboard. Every time I try to connect to a drop-in match the game crashes. It also crashes at various points when I try to play a FIFA World...
  7. Xbox One S repeatedly turns off while doing initial software update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S repeatedly turns off while doing initial software update.: *Ive bought an Xbox One S new from a shop *trying to set it up. *now on the 8th attempt to do the initial software update. *the machine repeatedly turns itself off while doing that, and stays...
  8. Repeated initial update failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repeated initial update failure: Hi, My nephew got a used Xbox One for Christmas however we have been unable to complete the update after initial set-up of the console. We have tried a factory reset and followed it with a...
  9. IS YOUR XBOX GOING ON AND OFFLINE REPEATEDLY SINCE THE UPDATE?

in XBoX on Consoles
    IS YOUR XBOX GOING ON AND OFFLINE REPEATEDLY SINCE THE UPDATE?: Mines won't stop for a week now. I called customer service and they know about the problem but have no resolve. So now what? Please make a comment if you are experiencing this problem. They need...
  10. Repeated system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repeated system updates: I can't find any posts about this so I'm going to make one, because this has become so unbelievably annoying. In the past couple weeks, I've turned my Xbox on to have a 1761mb update, and I've...