Replacement Controller

Discus and support Replacement Controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; January 13, I sent an email in a request for warranty on my Xbox controller that came with the one x I got the replacement and a fast timely manner but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nato425, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Nato425
    Nato425 Guest

Replacement Controller

January 13, I sent an email in a request for warranty on my Xbox controller that came with the one x I got the replacement and a fast timely manner but after using It I realized the view button just wasn't working and so I used the Test Mode inside of
    the settings and just as I thought the button didn't show up or work at all. I tried updating the controller and nothing worked and obviously It'll look bad if I just use the warranty on the replacement controller for my controller that broke but at the same
    time this is the only controller I have so currently I don't know what to do. Any help?

:)

Nato425, Jan 21, 2020
  2. D00MRIDER Win User

Controller replacement

When I originally applied for a replacement they told me I wouldn't have to send my controller off then they proceeded to send me a battery door!! When I contacted xbox support again they told me that as far as they were concerned the matter was closed and
    resolved, good job I didn't send my controller!!

I've got extended warranty too so hopefully it won't be long
  3. marknally Win User

Controller replacement

Yes mate, mine was sent on the 24th Oct and I think it turned up about Sat 1st. It was delivered by my normal postie in a Jiffy bag no tracking etc sent to me either.

I have the extended warranty thingy so don't know whether that made any difference to the process.
  4. MauriceJordanSB Win User

A replacement controller

Follow up part 2... What I said before... FORGET IT... They don't do ANYTHING for you... FU Microsoft.... Seriously.
  5. VASHTA NER4DA Win User

Replacement controller???

It is generally a 14-21 day turn around here in the U.S.

If you are outside the U.S. this could differ. Head to this website and it should automatically load your region as well as the correct info for your region. Unless of course you have changed it in the past. If you do need to make a change to show the correct
    region, on the bottom of any xbox.com page in the left hand corner click whatever country is listed and make the change accordingly.

support.xbox.com/.../getting-accessories-and-game-discs-serviced-faq
  6. Hitman3097 Win User

Controller Replacement

i received my new controller in May sometime and guess what it lasted 2 months analogue stick once again broke on 8 July :-( my next controller will be the 4th one, its getting ridiculous now they aren't lasting long at all, they must be cheap, all my XBONE
    controllers now have all broke the same way left analogue stick just popping out of position, now i have to wait another 6 weeks for another controller, soon iam going to have to take a trip to trading standards i have no other option Microsoft are taking
    us for fools
Thema:

Replacement Controller

1. Replacement Controller - Similar Threads - Replacement Controller

2. Controller repair or replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller repair or replacement: It's been awhile since I've received a controller in replacement of one that I bought that's not even 6 month old I've track my order I'll get no updates or nothing from this place what is the...
  3. Xbox Elite wireless controller grips... Replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite wireless controller grips... Replacement?: Ive been trying to get to speak to someone aboit the above but have been inable to. Its out of warranty, but is there really nothing I can do about this issue? Its a lot of money to spend on a...
  4. Elite controller 2 replacement parts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller 2 replacement parts: Hi can someone point me in the direction of how to get replacement thumbsticks as ive lost one. I can see third party ones but to be honest id prefer official xbox replacement. Any help would be...
  5. Faulty controller but “Replace controller” page simply hangs - how to contact anyone?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty controller but “Replace controller” page simply hangs - how to contact anyone?!: Hi i have a brand new faulty controller but when i try to request a replacement via the xbox support system, the screen simply ‘hangs’ (colour wheel simply revolves...and revolves...and...etc). I...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 replacement info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 replacement info: Hi everyone! I've just required a replacement order for my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and I wanted to know what do I have to put inside the box. In the mail they sent to me it's said that I...
  7. Doubt about replacing an Xbox One Wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doubt about replacing an Xbox One Wireless controller: I requested the replacement of an Xbox controller and selected this controller when it gave me the option to choose a replacement: Xbox One - Wireless Controller - Black (2017) - EXC - No Charge....
  8. Replacement controller shipping problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Replacement controller shipping problem: I recently bought an xbox one s. All the buttons work fine except for the view button. I live in the uk and was wondering if i could send my package through royal mail instead of ups due to...
  9. Returning a controller for a replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returning a controller for a replacement: I recently received an xbox controller and the right bumper doesn't work very well, so i requested a replacement. I was wondering if i could use the box it came in to return it....
  10. Sent Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller In For Replacment and The case number info dissapeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller In For Replacment and The case number info dissapeared: I sent my xbox elite series 2 controller in on 4/21/2020 because my warranty expires today may4th, and there was a stick issue so i thought i might as well do it. My controller was pending...