Replacement Controller

Discus and support Replacement Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there any way I can get a refund on a replacement controller? I just got mine and it has stick drift straight out of the box. Why did I get another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hayden7771, Aug 11, 2022.

1. hayden7771
    hayden7771 Guest

Replacement Controller

Is there any way I can get a refund on a replacement controller? I just got mine and it has stick drift straight out of the box. Why did I get another elite series 2 controller with the same problem, it's really annoying.

:)

hayden7771, Aug 11, 2022
  2. VASHTA NER4DA Win User

Replacement controller???

It is generally a 14-21 day turn around here in the U.S.

If you are outside the U.S. this could differ. Head to this website and it should automatically load your region as well as the correct info for your region. Unless of course you have changed it in the past. If you do need to make a change to show the correct
    region, on the bottom of any xbox.com page in the left hand corner click whatever country is listed and make the change accordingly.

support.xbox.com/.../getting-accessories-and-game-discs-serviced-faq
  3. MauriceJordanSB Win User

A replacement controller

Follow up part 2... What I said before... FORGET IT... They don't do ANYTHING for you... FU Microsoft.... Seriously.
  4. D00MRIDER Win User

Controller replacement

When I originally applied for a replacement they told me I wouldn't have to send my controller off then they proceeded to send me a battery door!! When I contacted xbox support again they told me that as far as they were concerned the matter was closed and
    resolved, good job I didn't send my controller!!

I've got extended warranty too so hopefully it won't be long
  5. marknally Win User

Controller replacement

Yes mate, mine was sent on the 24th Oct and I think it turned up about Sat 1st. It was delivered by my normal postie in a Jiffy bag no tracking etc sent to me either.

I have the extended warranty thingy so don't know whether that made any difference to the process.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Controller Replacement

Hi Z4ZaC05,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have questions on a replacement. We recommend reaching out to support for the issues you are having.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

Replacement Controller

1. Replacement Controller - Similar Threads - Replacement Controller

2. How do I get my elite controller series 2 replaced?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my elite controller series 2 replaced?: I have a series 2 elite controller with warranty and when I go to request a replacement it sends me to a page that doesn't exist. What do I do after that? 3646e1e3-d8a5-4a35-9035-2f28645c8e21
  3. Replacement controller overdue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement controller overdue: Hi all, I returned a custom controller back to Microsoft. They confirmed receipt July 27 2022. I was informed that AT THE LATEST I would receive it 27 August. As I write, it is 14 September 2022!...
  4. Cant get a call back from xbox as i need a replacement controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get a call back from xbox as i need a replacement controller: When i try and contact the virtual assistant it gives me a link to order a new replacement that goes to a non-existent page. And when j try and ask for a call back, I enter my number ant theres an...
  5. New Xbox replacement controller joysticks

in XBoX on Windows
    New Xbox replacement controller joysticks: [img] [img] [img] does anyone know where i can get some replacement joysticks for my Xbox one Minecraft controller? f9533a35-c7ce-4e1c-b7ac-b800b117db76
  6. Why aren't they Elite controllers being replaced?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why aren't they Elite controllers being replaced?: About a year ago I purchased an elite Two controller not doing any of my research on the elite One controller being my first mistake. Since I've gotten the controller the bumpers have stopped...
  7. My replacement order for a Elite 2 controller is reported damaged by UPS

in XBoX on Windows
    My replacement order for a Elite 2 controller is reported damaged by UPS: Hello, I've recently started an Out of Warrant replacement request for an Elite Series 2 controller I have, which I've paid for. I've initially received another defective device (it wouldn't...
  8. Replacement Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement Controller: Put in a request for a replacement controller in January 2022. It shipped, and was lost in the mail and never delivered. How do I get it finally? I have tried calling six times, spent a dozen...
  9. xbox elite controller replacement parts

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller replacement parts: can anyone can tell where can i get elite controller thumbsticks replacement in INDIA 64dda328-4007-41d5-8911-36ce3d7aa70f
  10. Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement: Since April I have been trying to have my Elite Series 2 Controller replaced. I paid the $100. However, I am on my 3rd "replacement" Controller and still have to send it back. It has been a slew...