replacement elite 2 controller

Discus and support replacement elite 2 controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; myy xbox series 2 elite controller is still under warrantee and thumb stick isnt working properly. but requesting a replacement is proving to be quite... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GoreSlap, Dec 5, 2020.

1. GoreSlap
    GoreSlap Guest

myy xbox series 2 elite controller is still under warrantee and thumb stick isnt working properly. but requesting a replacement is proving to be quite difficult the request replacement link does not work. any suggestions?

:)

GoreSlap, Dec 5, 2020
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Ridiculous! 3 Defective Elite Series 2 Controllers in Less Than a Week!! Anyone Else Having Issues?

Hi sorry to hear, that you have Problems with 3 Elite 2 Controller. I am happy with my Elite 1 Controller, it run perfectly. Can you get an 4. Replacement?
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox controller

Is it a standard controller or an Elite controller?

If it’s standard you’ll have to replace the controller unfortunately. If it’s an elite you can get it serviced or replaced if it’s still under warranty.
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

5. Tucker D Dawg Win User

elite series 2 controller

Used elite first gen for years and just got good at replacing broken bumpers. I had high hopes for the elite 2 but sadly my elite 2 right bumper clicks but doesnt register input most of the time after only 2 months.

submitted warranty claim, and will have them replace it - but even though i prefer the feel of the sticks and triggers on the msft controller, i am switching to razor wolverine.

not matter how good it feels if a contoller doesnt control, its worthless.
  6. thug spencer Win User

Elite Controller 2 wont work with turtle beach adapter

well i received my new replacement controller and can say it was faulty the first one as the new replacement works with the turtle beach adapter and A button is better on new one. so good for anyone to know the adapter is compatible with the elite 2 controller.
Thema:

1. replacement elite 2 controller - Similar Threads - replacement elite controller

2. Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Replacement Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Replacement Warranty: Hello community, I bought a brand new Elite Series 2 controller at Christmas, 2019. Around June, I realised that the trigger and bumpers weren't working so well, so I requested a replacement and...
  3. xbox Elite 2 Controller broke and now no one will get back to me about a replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox Elite 2 Controller broke and now no one will get back to me about a replacement: Update: finally was able to place service order. web browser wasn't working. going to ship for replacement I need to talk to someone about getting a replacement for my xbox elite 2 controller....
  4. My Elite controller needs replaced, is under warranty, need to talk to a human because this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Elite controller needs replaced, is under warranty, need to talk to a human because this...: I registered the controller, it is under warranty but it will not let me send it in nor give me an option to print a shipping label so I can return it. I also cannot talk to a human at Microsoft...
  5. Need help with submitting warranty replacement for Xbox Elite Controller 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with submitting warranty replacement for Xbox Elite Controller 2: So I have a elite series 2 controller I purchased this year in May. I already have the device registered under my Microsoft account. I verified it has warranty until May 2021. Recently started...
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller broken, replacement came and it is also defective

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller broken, replacement came and it is also defective: Purchased an elite series 2 controller sometime in october 2020, worked well for about 3 weeks, then the RB started registering twice when i would press it. Sent in the controller for a...
  7. I would like my xbox elite series 2 controller repaired instead of replaced with another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like my xbox elite series 2 controller repaired instead of replaced with another...: To be blunt, my Elite Series 2 controller was recommended by multiple websites and I find it to be one of the most disappointing purchase I've ever made in that lofty price range. The bluetooth...
  8. Cannot Request a Replacement Controller for Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Request a Replacement Controller for Elite Series 2: I have spent the last 2 weeks trying all different ways of contacting customer support because whenever I try to request a replacement controller for my Elite Series 2, that is unusable because of...
  9. Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty replacement: I purchased an Elite 2 controller for my son's birthday on 24 April 2020. It's no longer working. I found the post...
  10. Need help with defective REPLACMENT Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with defective REPLACMENT Xbox Elite Controller: Hi all. Hoping this is the right place to ask for help as I am beyond frustrated and disheartened by the support experience at this point. I purchased an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2...