Replacing parts

Discus and support Replacing parts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Some of the rubber grips on the bottom of my gears of war 4 special edition xbox have come off. Can i get these replaced at all ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jengydar12, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Jengydar12
    Jengydar12 Guest

Replacing parts

Some of the rubber grips on the bottom of my gears of war 4 special edition xbox have come off. Can i get these replaced at all ?

:)

Jengydar12, Jan 14, 2020
  2. DAZZA 433 Win User

replacement parts

You cannot get them directly from microsoft but there are some repair shops (as microsoft support agent said) around that can sort you out or alternatively you can get spare parts from ebay or other sites.

However as you need basically the entire internals of your console you would be better paying to have it repaired through microsoft if out of warranty or buying a 2nd hand console.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

replacement parts

Hello Jacob,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Unfortunately there is no way to buy the internal parts separately from Microsoft. Is the console under warranty, you may get it repaired that way if it is. Also if not in warranty you can try some third party
    repair shops to try get it repaired. You can check if it in warranty at
    Device support
    . An out of warranty repair may be cheaper also then buying a new one.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Replacement part?

time for arts and crafts, get a dremmel and start cutting lol.
  5. JacobAntholz Win User

replacement parts

Thats what i figured. The guy that broke it allready opened it part of the way up so any warrenty is allready void. Ive tested the components and verrified that i just need a new motherboard for an xbox one s. I just cant find one for sale anywhere.
  6. Smwutches Win User

replacement parts

No. Self-repair is actually a violation of the terms of service.
Thema:

Replacing parts

1. Replacing parts - Similar Threads - Replacing parts

2. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Replacement rubber part

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Replacement rubber part: Does anyone know where I can find a replacement rubber piece for my Series 2 controller? It's a tiny rubber nub that fell off, which has now exposed a sharp piece of plastic underneath that stabs...
  3. Replacement part?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Replacement part?: Where can i get a replacement usb cable for the PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller? Most cables dont fit because of a little notch on the controller. 01bcb4f1-70e5-4f65-815f-49dbc72bdbc0
  4. Xbox Elite Controller Replacement Parts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Replacement Parts: Hi, I know previously it was possible to create a service request to order parts for the Elite Controller, however this no longer seems to work. Are there any other ways to order replacement...
  5. Need replacement parts for an Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need replacement parts for an Elite Series 2 Controller: Where can I get genuine Microsoft replacement parts for an Elite Series 2 Controller? There are many on Amazon, but none are Microsoft products. Any advice? Gamer Parent!...
  6. Scratched off part of the digital code on Xbox gift card how can I get a replacement code?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Scratched off part of the digital code on Xbox gift card how can I get a replacement code?: Scratched off part of digital code on xbox gift card. How can I get a replacement code? f419666a-5e96-49d0-862b-af2b3ab7fb8b
  7. Replacement Part for XBOX One Stereo Headset

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Replacement Part for XBOX One Stereo Headset: Hello all, I bought the XBOX One Stereo headset quite a few years ago. I really like it as a simple gaming headset. However, I accidentally dropped it :(. The plastic arm connecting the left ear...
  8. Elite controller 2 replacement parts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller 2 replacement parts: Hi can someone point me in the direction of how to get replacement thumbsticks as ive lost one. I can see third party ones but to be honest id prefer official xbox replacement. Any help would be...
  9. replacement parts

in XBoX on Consoles
    replacement parts: Is it possible for me to order a replacement main board and disk drive for an xbox one s directly from microsoft? Im not going to buy a new console but figured if i can get this one working that...
  10. Xbox one X replacement parts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X replacement parts.: Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to point me in the direction of where I can by xbox one x parts(please don't suggest ebay as they don't have any selling specifically). I searched a lot online...