Replacing parts

Discus and support Replacing parts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Some of the rubber grips on the bottom of my gears of war 4 special edition xbox have come off. Can i get these replaced at all ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jengydar12, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Jengydar12
    Jengydar12 Guest

Replacing parts

Some of the rubber grips on the bottom of my gears of war 4 special edition xbox have come off. Can i get these replaced at all ?

:)

Jengydar12, Jan 14, 2020
  2. DAZZA 433 Win User

replacement parts

You cannot get them directly from microsoft but there are some repair shops (as microsoft support agent said) around that can sort you out or alternatively you can get spare parts from ebay or other sites.

However as you need basically the entire internals of your console you would be better paying to have it repaired through microsoft if out of warranty or buying a 2nd hand console.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

replacement parts

Hello Jacob,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Unfortunately there is no way to buy the internal parts separately from Microsoft. Is the console under warranty, you may get it repaired that way if it is. Also if not in warranty you can try some third party
    repair shops to try get it repaired. You can check if it in warranty at
    Device support
    . An out of warranty repair may be cheaper also then buying a new one.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  4. JacobAntholz Win User

replacement parts

Thats what i figured. The guy that broke it allready opened it part of the way up so any warrenty is allready void. Ive tested the components and verrified that i just need a new motherboard for an xbox one s. I just cant find one for sale anywhere.
  5. Smwutches Win User

replacement parts

No. Self-repair is actually a violation of the terms of service.
  6. Jaxpug Win User

Replacing parts

Could you buy third party rubber feet and put them on (Black Rubber Feet (53 Pack) Self Stick Bumper Pads - Made in USA - Adhesive Tall Square Bumpers for Electronics, Speakers, Laptop, Appliances, Furniture, Computers https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XPFDQBH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_N68gEbR2TQFB3)?

It might be worth emailing support and seeing if they can send you replacements instead of sending the console in. You dont have to open it to fix it...
Thema:

Replacing parts

1. Replacing parts - Similar Threads - Replacing parts

2. replacement parts

in XBoX on Consoles
    replacement parts: Is it possible for me to order a replacement main board and disk drive for an xbox one s directly from microsoft? Im not going to buy a new console but figured if i can get this one working that...
  3. Xbox one X replacement parts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X replacement parts.: Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to point me in the direction of where I can by xbox one x parts(please don't suggest ebay as they don't have any selling specifically). I searched a lot online...
  4. Purchasing replacement parts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchasing replacement parts?: Is there anywhere i can purchase replacement parts for an Elite controller? I've searched everywhere and cannot find the parts that i need. Its the joystick board, i've found boards for every...
  5. Where can I find official replacement parts for the Elite controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I find official replacement parts for the Elite controller?: I lost one of my short thumbsticks and I can't find an official replacement anywhere. It seems like the third party ones out there are poor quality. cd13c5d0-8eaa-4a11-8112-89d691fba994
  6. Where can I register my Elite Controller to buy replacement parts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I register my Elite Controller to buy replacement parts?: Hello, I just lost one of my Elite Controller's thumbsticks. I read on another forum that when you register your controller you can buy replacement parts. Now I don't know where I can register my...
  7. Is there any good places to buy replacement parts (OEM or otherwise) for controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any good places to buy replacement parts (OEM or otherwise) for controller?: My lunar white controller lost the right RB button last night. The connector to the right of the home button snapped and the casing fell of while playing. Is there any place to buy OEM parts or...
  8. Unusual replacement part needed for Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unusual replacement part needed for Elite controller: I need a replacement of the back cover of the right handle of my Elite controller. It's the cover (with the rubber padding) you have to take off when trying to access the 2 screws behind it. I've...
  9. Non-Existent Shipping support for parts replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non-Existent Shipping support for parts replacement: Hi There I placed an order for a replacement power supply for my X-Box one on the 19th of Dec 2015. Since then I've contacted MS 6 times to find out what the status of my order is. They've since...
  10. Replacement part return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement part return: How long does it take to send back a replacement part? My part to be replaced was recieved by xbox on Monday and my order is still "in process". f894d730-30b8-48c5-8983-19eca3eb580d