Replacing thumbsticks

Discus and support Replacing thumbsticks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im looking for replacement thumbsticks for my xbox one s controller the battlefield 1 edition that was military green... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stud muffin62, May 23, 2020 at 12:03 PM.

1. Replacing thumbsticks

Im looking for replacement thumbsticks for my xbox one s controller the battlefield 1 edition that was military green

:)

Stud muffin62, May 23, 2020 at 12:03 PM
  2. Cyphixer Win User

Replacing thumbsticks

Hello, Stud muffin62

Unfortunately I don't think that Microsoft sells thumbsticks by themself.

However, you could probably find some on Amazon or Ebay.
  3. I0NZEU5 Win User

How to replace thumstick for elite controller?

I appreciate your help. I followed your instructions to the letter however no option to order replacement Thumbsticks became available. There were options to replace my various consoles but nothing regarding my Elite Controller &/or it's Thumbsticks. I was
    able to chat with Microsoft Support however & they were able to sell me a set of replacement thumbsticks for about $20
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

They dont but you can buy replacement caps.for the thumbsticks
  5. DAZZA 433 Win User

My right joystick scrolls up by itself

You would need to replace the control or have it repaired/replaced by microsoft.

Either your control has stick drift/ghosting where it moves completely by itself or you have damaged the thumbstick sensor, Either way theres no way to reset this, the thumbstick sensor either needs replacing if your control has no warranty or you need to
    replace the controller.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox elite controller 2

Each Elite controller series 2 comes with 1 set of paddles. You can order replacement paddles, thumbsticks etc.

Series 1 paddles, thumbsticks is not compatible with series 2.
Thema:

Replacing thumbsticks

1. Replacing thumbsticks - Similar Threads - Replacing thumbsticks

2. Elite controller 2 replacement parts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller 2 replacement parts: Hi can someone point me in the direction of how to get replacement thumbsticks as ive lost one. I can see third party ones but to be honest id prefer official xbox replacement. Any help would be...
  3. Faulty controller but “Replace controller” page simply hangs - how to contact anyone?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty controller but “Replace controller” page simply hangs - how to contact anyone?!: Hi i have a brand new faulty controller but when i try to request a replacement via the xbox support system, the screen simply ‘hangs’ (colour wheel simply revolves...and revolves...and...etc). I...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 replacement info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 replacement info: Hi everyone! I've just required a replacement order for my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and I wanted to know what do I have to put inside the box. In the mail they sent to me it's said that I...
  5. Can't replace minecraft realm world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't replace minecraft realm world: Due to lockdown where i live, and my friend's birthday coming up, i figured me and some other friends would build a birthday party for her. it took almost 2 months, but we finished. and i used...
  6. Xbox One X repair/replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X repair/replacement: My new console is still under warranty. It worked fine at first, but last night I couldn't get a connection between it and my TV. It powers up OK and the HDMI cable works (I connected a different...
  7. Doubt about replacing an Xbox One Wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doubt about replacing an Xbox One Wireless controller: I requested the replacement of an Xbox controller and selected this controller when it gave me the option to choose a replacement: Xbox One - Wireless Controller - Black (2017) - EXC - No Charge....
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Replacement/Repair Time In Frankfurt

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Replacement/Repair Time In Frankfurt: Hi, i was wondering how long it takes for the Microsoft repair centre in Frankfurt to fix Xbox Elite controllers? Thank you 099d374f-fc69-49f3-8bd1-48d79e74d724
  9. Adaptive controller - replace thumbsticks?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive controller - replace thumbsticks?: Hi all, Im having a lot of pain using my thumbs on the thumbsticks (being just old and suffering from arthritis) and was looking at the new adaptive controller. I was wondering if there was any...
  10. Xbox one elite controller thumbstick replacements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller thumbstick replacements: Hi, does anyone have any idea where I can obtain some replacement thumbsticks for my xbox elite controller? Thanks 24dc7683-f166-4b42-a7fc-f3c6e71b6ff5