replaying Lara Croft Guardian of Light

Discus and support replaying Lara Croft Guardian of Light in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded a Lara Croft Guardian of Light into my xbox. I played it, enjoyed it, and tried to play it again. I could uninstall and then reinstall it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TomRothschild, May 21, 2022.

1. replaying Lara Croft Guardian of Light

I downloaded a Lara Croft Guardian of Light into my xbox. I played it, enjoyed it, and tried to play it again. I could uninstall and then reinstall it like the first time I ordered the game from Microsoft. However, it will not zero out my times, scores, weapons, etc. and let me play it like the first time. I uninstalled it a second time and reinstalled, but it still wouldn't default or zero out, or whatever the current vocabulary is. What can I do? It is impossible to move through it and not much fun just trying to fill in a few extra scores.

:)

TomRothschild, May 21, 2022
  2. lexnik Win User

Совместный режим/сплит-скрин

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
  3. Squizzy Magee Win User

Arcade Game Recommendations?

Trine 2 is excellent, as is Lara Croft: Guardian of Light.
  4. Monsterbishi Win User

what games do you think xbox Games with gold will give

1. Sleeping Dogs

2. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

Just Cause 2 possibly the free game for the 1st January

It's not going to be Just Cause 2. The Games for Gold games are Sleeping Dogs and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.

http://majornelson.com/2013/12/30/xbox-live-gold-members-get-sleeping-dogs-lara-croft-and-the-guardian-of-light-free-in-january/
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, TomRothschild. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

If I understood this correctly, you want to play the game as if it was the first time, without any progress loaded, right?

If there's no option to Start a new game from the beginning on the game menu, you will need to delete your saves from both the console and the cloud, so all progress will be lost. You can backup your saves first.

If you don't know how to do it, please tell me what Xbox do you have and I teach you step by step.
Thema:

1. replaying Lara Croft Guardian of Light - Similar Threads - replaying Lara Croft

2. Can't install some Rare Replay games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install some Rare Replay games: I've played the disk version of Rare Replay a few times, and recently I bought the digital version of Rare Replay while it was on sale, but the digital version doesn't seem to be detected...
  3. Rare Replay not working with Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay not working with Series S: Hi. Just bought an xbox series s and downloaded the rare replay. When i try to play perfect dark it says the "xbox360' title isn't installed, check the apps and downloads/library/games". What do i...
  4. Rare Replay - Missing game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay - Missing game: I recently got an Xbox One S, and the same day bought Rare Replay digitally. Everything worked fine and tried a few games, but due to lack of space had to uninstall some. Now I see that Viva...
  5. Rare replay xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare replay xbox 360 games: So I bought Rare replay on the summer sale. When I went and looked at the games, I found out that Perfect dark zero, Viva Piñata, Jetpac Refuelled, and Kameo elements of power are missing! I tried...
  6. Rare replay - not all games are playable (7 of the 30 not playable)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare replay - not all games are playable (7 of the 30 not playable): I bought my son Rare Replay, it is supposed to have 30 games included. However, only 23 are playable, although the others appear in the playlist. The following message shows: "This Xbox 360...
  7. Fornite replay creatif mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite replay creatif mode: creative mode replay mode on fornite does not work b4dd9fd1-bfd4-4b5d-a673-b585ded8f785
  8. Rare replay no audio and kills system audio

in XboX Insiders
    Rare replay no audio and kills system audio: When play rare replay are there is no audio on either tv, headphones or av receiver. Have reported several times as still not working. Have tried all audio formats disabled auto hdr to no avail....
  9. Hello, is Game pass Rare Replay on PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, is Game pass Rare Replay on PC?: Hello, Im super confused by game pass on PC. I wanted to play Rare Replay on PC so I can play perfect dark, and possibly play it with people I know who are on xbox console. Is rare replay even...
  10. Wanting to Replay Destiny 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wanting to Replay Destiny 1: My issue is with Destiny 1 not loading anymore. I keep getting the marionberry error code and I don't think my internet connection is the problem. When D2 came out I stopped playing D1 and...