Replied the survey but did not get my 400 Microsoft Points

Discus and support Replied the survey but did not get my 400 Microsoft Points in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I created a topic in September in support forum to solve a problem about buying live in , this problem has already been solved , but I received in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CaughtMeat6532, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Replied the survey but did not get my 400 Microsoft Points

[table][tr][td]Greetings !You are receiving this email because you recently posted a question in the Xbox Support Forums and we would love to hear about your experience! If you have a few minutes, please take our Xbox Support Forums Experience Survey and let us know how things went.Forum Survey SweepstakesFor completing our survey, you will be automatically entered to win a 400 Microsoft Point code to use on your Xbox LIVE account. Please check here for the complete rules.[table][tr][td]Forums Experience Survey: http://www.instant.ly/s/HJeCR[/td][/tr][/table]

This survey will run through 10/9/2014, so please get your response in as soon as you can. We appreciate your consideration and look forward to your feedback. Thank you!

[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]
    [table][tr][td][td]Xbox Forums Support TeamL: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***http://forums.xbox.com[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]

:)

CaughtMeat6532, Oct 26, 2014
  2. D Sturridge
    D Sturridge Guest
    XBL Rewards!

My friend referred me to Xbox LIVE which says I get 400 MSP. I also renewed my gold with a 12 month prepaid card. That also says I get 200 MSP. I also did the monthly survey.

I currently have 20 Point Pending and that is doing the monthly survey for June. When will they transfer through to the points pending?

D Sturridge, Oct 26, 2014
  3. Aye Doee
    Aye Doee Guest
    i did not get my microaoft points

i bought minecraft and it said i will get 400 microsoft points but i did not get microsoft points and it has bin about 2 weeks help

Aye Doee, Oct 26, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It actually says you will be entered to win the points, not that you will be guaranteed the points. So you may not have won the points.

Smwutches, Oct 26, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

It actually says you will be entered to win the points, not that you will be guaranteed the points. So you may not have won the points.
  6. Smwutches Win User

About a survey is did but did not get the point for it

How long has it been since you took it? Credits from surveys should show as pending about 96 hours after you complete the survey.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

About a survey is did but did not get the point for it

Hello,

As mentioned in the post-survey screen, Credits can take up to 96 hours to appear. We see these Credits are pending in your account.
  8. Windows10XboxOne Win User

60 Points.

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

If you join the Rewards Program, you can get 20msp a month for taking the survey on the first.

[/quote]Yeah but it will take too long to get the points in the account because you have to earn 100 or more for anything to be credited. Bing Rewards will give you 400 microsoft points for 500 credits, but that takes time too.
  9. Murderstyle75 Win User

40 microsoft points. grrrr

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[quote user=""]Can you really call two years a desperate rush? [/quote]

Yes because you have had them two years,why all of a sudden do you need to get rid of them?

-

if you have had these 40 points for 2 years you could have built up over 400 points in that time by just filling out the monthly surveys on rewards.

[/quote]

Thats a really long time of doing surveys just to be able to use my 40 points towards a 400 point game or content pack.
Thema:

1. Replied the survey but did not get my 400 Microsoft Points - Similar Threads - Replied survey did

2. I need help with a reply I got

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with a reply I got: someone told me as a fix to the problem i had was clearing cache how do i do this? 5d4cc935-63da-4c4b-a746-e2796ee8b29f
  3. I replied to Microsoft customer support email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I replied to Microsoft customer support email: I repplied to microsoft support email to refund conan exiles but i dont no if they gonna anwser to my email and if yes when? Thanks for your help. 55503489-400a-44f3-9b60-be59e4850d32
  4. XBF Ruben D(reply)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBF Ruben D(reply): Hello Sorry I did not mean for this to be spam and sorry to waste your time again, I’ll stop after this but someone locked the first post after you asked if I wanted to reply I could. I added a...
  5. Was i blocked from replying in my own thread?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Was i blocked from replying in my own thread?: In my recent thread 'False game details, want refund', an ambassador gave a long and irrellevant response that tries to shut down my complaint of false advertising for RE6 on xbox store. I was...
  6. Why can't I reply to my post/other people replying to my post?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I reply to my post/other people replying to my post?: I asked a question on this forum, and I appreciate the guidance in these replies, but now I get a constant error when trying to reply? Why is this happening? I wanted to open up a dialogue but...
  7. Using PC the Xbox App, Forza Hub and Forza Horizon 4 replies "No Internet Connection" even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using PC the Xbox App, Forza Hub and Forza Horizon 4 replies "No Internet Connection" even...: Using PC, Windows 10, updated to Mar 19, and on Clean boot state, All 3 programs, Xbox App, Forza Hub, and Forza Horizon 4 are coming up with a reply and not starting, the reply saying "not...
  8. What happens to a refund if you can't reply?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to a refund if you can't reply?: Recently, I decided I wanted a refund for a game I bought from 2 days ago. I filled out the refund information and everything, but there is a problem. I want to cancel my refund, and in order to...
  9. I get absolutely no replies from rewards support AT ALL... just a "case closed" email....

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I get absolutely no replies from rewards support AT ALL... just a "case closed" email....: For the last year I have tried to ask rewards support questions about my account. The only option available is to use the reward support form. I have done this repeatedly. At least a dozen times....
  10. Not being able to text or reply 2 friends from friends list on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not being able to text or reply 2 friends from friends list on Xbox one: Hello, I can find any support about Not being able to text or reply 2 friends from friends list on Xbox one. I tried all recommendations and not helping. I could only leave feedback. Has any...