Report a problem media trace - does it actually work?

Discus and support Report a problem media trace - does it actually work? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have never successfully got Report a problem with Media trace to work on my Xbox One X or my Series X. Has anybody used it successfully? I have an... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/squimjay, Oct 28, 2021.

1. /u/squimjay
    /u/squimjay Guest

I have never successfully got Report a problem with Media trace to work on my Xbox One X or my Series X. Has anybody used it successfully?

I have an issue where 4K video jumps every 1 second in the YouTube app on the Series X, which did not happen with the same TV on One X.

I hold Xbox button on the controller, choose Report a problem

I choose Reproduce with tracing

I make sure Media issues is enabled and click start trace

It shows an overlay window with a loading circle that says Enabling tracing which takes about 5 minutes

It then says to send the Report problem app to the background and go to the app having issues. So I click Continue, back to the dashboard and then click YouTube and load a video that has the issue (Xbox Hellblade 2 trailer is one example).

I then hold down the Xbox button and choose Report a problem and then it goes back to the Report problem app and it shows no tracing information. I have also tried going to the app rather than using the report problem button, but that just opens a blank report starting over.

Am I missing something? I really want to get this looked at, but I can't even report it correctly because the. Edia trace isn't working. I've tried reporting this issue for over a year and it hasn't been acknowledged or fixed.

submitted by /u/squimjay
    [link] [comments]

/u/squimjay, Oct 28, 2021
  2. LucarioMasta420 Win User

Does reporting actually work?

And I just ant to know if reporting them does work or if they (Microsoft) ignores your report against them
  3. Smwutches Win User

Does reporting actually work?

Every report is investigated by the enforcement team. They're not ignored. But since it can take time to investigate, suspensions/bans are not always issued immediately.
  4. Cris-178 Win User

Kinect Hate it Stop puttting in every new Game!!!!!

Having to use a Mic for games would actually be very difficult for devlopers. They would have to make the software themselves which would take years. With Kinect developers don't have to make the software because the Kinect does it itself. You the 'Harcore'
    gamer does not want media in their Xbox but the rest of the world does. It is reported that more people use the Xbox to Watch media than game.
  5. chemicalsora Win User

Does Treyarch care if people boost in BO2?

The problem with you people is that you expect "report booster, insta-ban" when it's actually "report booster, investigation, guilty: ban, non-guilty: nothing". And yes, the enforcement team does looks at the reports.
  6. NonExistent God Win User

Can connect to Internet but cannot Connect to XBOX LIVE

Yes, the ongoing problem is finally fixed :)

Here is a quote from a Virgin Media forum moderator:

"This issue incident reference F001971723, was finally traced back to a fault in the local core router yesterday and this has now been fixed, we're very sorry this has taken so long to resolve."
Thema:

1. Report a problem media trace - does it actually work? - Similar Threads - Report problem media

2. A New Report a Problem Experience Is Available to Xbox Insiders Starting Today!

in XboX Insiders
    A New Report a Problem Experience Is Available to Xbox Insiders Starting Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. Alpha Skip-Ahead: Issues with Report a Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead: Issues with Report a Problem: I've been trying to submit and issue with console audio. This is the second time I've tried to submit this bug report over the last couple of weeks, however the report a problem just won't let me....
  4. Cannot report a problem on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot report a problem on Xbox Series X: I am in the alpha-skip ahead group and I tried to report a problem regarding an audio issue while playing a movie on Disney+. I was able to get the screen to report the issue and type my text, but...
  5. beta update: report a problem broken

in XboX Insiders
    beta update: report a problem broken: Xbox series x Was working with the beta update and several home screen items wouldn't load like store and the publisher sale tile. I tried to report an issue using the controller 45 minutes later...
  6. can't report a problem endless loading

in XboX Insiders
    can't report a problem endless loading: i'm trying to report a problem but everytime i try to report the problem the app opens and is stuck in a endless loading and after 5 minutes of loading the app it crashes to home tried...
  7. Reporting A Problem Using The Xbox Insider Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Reporting A Problem Using The Xbox Insider Hub: I Reported A Problem On The Xbox Insider Hub. Will My Report Be Read And Will They Reply? submitted by /u/Bearperson111 [link] [comments]
  8. Is there a way to contact the Insider Team regarding a problem you have reported?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to contact the Insider Team regarding a problem you have reported?: Just curious if there is a way to contact someone within the team as I submitted a report to which I allowed for video footage to be taken. I just want to know if that said footage could be sent...
  9. Report a Problem about insider hub…

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem about insider hub…: Can someone please tell me, why I’m not getting an update. My console been on 1100 update for awhile and it’s been multiple updates. submitted by /u/Sincere_luck [link] [comments]
  10. Report a Problem missing from current Skip-Ahead Alpha build

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem missing from current Skip-Ahead Alpha build: Example of problem on Alpha-Skip Ahead build 211021-2200 on Xbox Series X. The Spotify app has been finicky and buggy as of late, audio drops when navigating the app, or when returning to it from...