report of play time on Xbox

Discus and support report of play time on Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I use parental control to set up time limits to my son's accounts, but I also wanted to see how much time he plays on Xbox everyday, is there a way... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EvilMarigold433, Jun 16, 2019.

1. report of play time on Xbox

Hi

I use parental control to set up time limits to my son's accounts, but I also wanted to see how much time he plays on Xbox everyday, is there a way to create a daily report for this? Just the total daily play time.

Many thanks.

:)

EvilMarigold433, Jun 16, 2019
  2. DanielSpaniel99 Win User

I thought t it was under the family tab
  3. Porschesgt10 Win User

you can log onto the xbox web site here and log on and go to family tab then onto

Recent activity scroll down and thats how long each day

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb

thanks

steve
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

There is not an option for Daily Reports, but there is an option for Weekly Reports, and I use them for my children.
    They work pretty well and provide some good details that you can set.

I would recommend posting your ideas for improvement to the
    Xbox Feedback site, f
    or things like the option to create a daily report to email to you.
  5. EvilMarigold433 Win User

Thanks Steve

You meant the Microsoft account? I can see a Family tab in my Microsoft account, but I can't activate "activity reporting" under the Recent Activity tab. Is this correct where I can get the daily report from? I followed the Help but still can't enable the
    feature so can't see what is in there.

I will probably try again later.

Many thanks

Quang
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Is there a way we can be financially refunded because of the toxicity of Sea Of Thieves?

You can request a refund however there does tend to be a time limit both on time owned and played.

You can always report players using the Xbox reporting system.
Thema:

1. report of play time on Xbox - Similar Threads - report play

2. Games keep crashing after playing for the first 15 minutes. I’ve reported this issue on...

in XboX Insiders
    Games keep crashing after playing for the first 15 minutes. I’ve reported this issue on...: This is my first time posting so bare with me. After the most recent update, any games I play within the first 15 minutes. My Xbox One X goes back to the home screen but when I relaunch a game...
  3. How to report someone I recently played with

in XBoX on Windows
    How to report someone I recently played with: Hello, So I was on Sea of Thieves, and i selected open crew. While i was on an Island (searching for a treasure), he joined on my ship and raised the anchor. When I came back to the place I left...
  4. Trying to report a playing attacking xbox servers with SORA...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to report a playing attacking xbox servers with SORA...: Cannot get the enforcement team on the phone even when I have pictures. I have been a customer of Xbox for 14 years and when I finally have a problem there is nobody there. Please give me the...
  5. You get reported for playing to good

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You get reported for playing to good: Xbox one I get the whole anti-bullying and keeping it fair for other to play, but what I don’t get is how you have other players take a knee, camp/hide in a corner throw grenades at you and the...
  6. Trying to report a playing attacking xbox servers with SORA...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to report a playing attacking xbox servers with SORA...: Cannot get the enforcement team on the phone even when I have pictures. I have been a customer of Xbox for 14 years and when I finally have a problem there is nobody there. Please give me the...
  7. I recently got banned because someone who i was playing lost and reported me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got banned because someone who i was playing lost and reported me: I recently got banned because someone reported me and they only reported me because I beat them in a game. It also said i got reported for communication harassment. Please unban i did nothing...
  8. Report underaged kids playing mature rated games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Report underaged kids playing mature rated games: If I can get a ban for using adult language in an adult game, kids should NOT be allowed to play mature rated games. Their account should be banned if caught playing a mature rated game. I support...
  9. Someone reported me for no reason, and now I can’t play my game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone reported me for no reason, and now I can’t play my game: I was playing Conan exiles and a guy was upset because I killed him for attacking me out of no where. I didn’t want to start anything so I blocked him, and in return I was reported for no reason...
  10. i got reported for doing nothing all I want to do is play with my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got reported for doing nothing all I want to do is play with my friends: i got reported for nothing f877bd57-cb23-4939-804d-cb9fabeb8136