Report someone working in gamers chat help and support??

Discus and support Report someone working in gamers chat help and support?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to know how to report someone specifically working kn the gamers chat help or whatever its called for not listening to me, ignoring everything... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BelleJohnston, Oct 17, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. Report someone working in gamers chat help and support??

I want to know how to report someone specifically working kn the gamers chat help or whatever its called for not listening to me, ignoring everything I’ve said, being rude and giving me solutions i can’t use, they know i can’t use and got angry at me for
    not using them!!!

:)

BelleJohnston, Oct 17, 2020 at 7:42 PM
  2. XxWildPup08xX Win User

Latency due to last Xbox update

its not the update i was told by a chat tech that xbox know about this latency issue and working on to fix it a lot of gamers have been reporting it
  3. xTye Win User

Heard some extremely disturbing/awful voice chat, can anything be done?

You can report that member for inappropriate voice chat and block communications.

That is all we, as gamers, can do to help. That is what you'll need to do.
  4. Surreal Zim Win User

Gamertag: [Mod Removed] stole my son's account

naming and shamming? I'm reporting. There should be a better way to report a player besides just the gamer profile... I work for xbox support and I know for a fact there's no other way to report players... reporting through the gamer profiles doesn't help...
    nothing gets done.
  5. SepiaGoose826 Win User

PARNETAL CONTROL RESET

Some time ago I contacted by chat and someone helped me. Chat doesn't work now?
  6. OK Fowl Win User

Gamer picture deemed inappropriate

someone also has to submit a report. Xbox does not just review all of the gamer pics...only if someone reports them to enforcement for some reason.
Thema:

Report someone working in gamers chat help and support??

1. Report someone working in gamers chat help and support?? - Similar Threads - Report someone working

2. Not being able to report someone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not being able to report someone: Me and this guy got into an argument and we were sending messages back and forth. He insulted me so I retaliated. He reported me and I got suspended, but it doesn't let me report his message even...
  3. I got banned for 2 weeks for cheating when i reported someone for Ddossing me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for 2 weeks for cheating when i reported someone for Ddossing me.: Today, i was in a rocket league game playing a competitive match, and i faced a smurf with a reputation of "avoid me". I was playing for about a minute and my game started to lag very very badly...
  4. someone reported me for no reason! And saying I'm going to get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone reported me for no reason! And saying I'm going to get banned: So I asked for someone's help to do a thing in a game what everyone does and he reported me to Xbox live and saying I'm going to get banned please help 1aa5b8dd-cfff-45a0-9a1c-f68dcfee3fd1
  5. I know someone who hacked my account, how can Xbox help report/get them in trouble?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I know someone who hacked my account, how can Xbox help report/get them in trouble?: Sime of my “friends” hacked my account and spent $70. I have text evidence of them admitting to it. Luckily, I got the money back but what can I do to report them....
  6. Do reports actually work when someone harasses you and your family through xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do reports actually work when someone harasses you and your family through xbox?: I have been told to report this player on both of his accounts and I have recieved packages like a controller and a dress from him. I have also called the police, but he has gotten other people on...
  7. Xbox ban cause im 20 and someone called me names and report me when i tell him too [mod...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ban cause im 20 and someone called me names and report me when i tell him too [mod...: I was playing my game and this Toxic person called me hurtful names. So I told him to flip off and he report me so i got banned how he didn't idk Oh and xbox my xbox keeps acting up like a...
  8. Someone who reports u with multiple accounts, what will happen to u?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone who reports u with multiple accounts, what will happen to u?: So i was playing rdr2 with a group but i made a post looking for more people to help out, but in my post i said dont waste my time with your talking and by that i ment dont be annoying. So i get a...
  9. Party chat with friends does not work cuz someone reported me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat with friends does not work cuz someone reported me: My xbox party chat with friends wont work cuz some guy reported me and i got banned he was the one messing up the game but anyways this is my first time getting banned and i would like at least...
  10. I have the reputation needs work because someone got all of his friends to report me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the reputation needs work because someone got all of his friends to report me!: So I was playing a game a week ago and this guy told me I was bad and was calling me names and harassing me.So then he started to swear at me and continued to call me "trash and garbage" so I told...