Report your friends!

Discus and support Report your friends! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] In Alpha Skip Ahead (German), after taking a screenshot (after it says Screenshot saved) there is a 2nd pop-up - which is translated wrong in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rosenkrieger360, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Report your friends!

Report your friends! [​IMG]

In Alpha Skip Ahead (German), after taking a screenshot (after it says Screenshot saved) there is a 2nd pop-up - which is translated wrong in German - it says "Report your friends".

Can someone tell me what it says there in English, so I can suggest a fitting translation?

https://i.redd.it/xhqe4hfp2gu31.jpg

submitted by /u/rosenkrieger360
    [link] [comments]

/u/rosenkrieger360, Oct 24, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Codes for getting people suspended for not following COC

You yourself can't do anything in this situation.

Your friend has to report the bad pictures with the console's reporting feature.

Your friend should go to the offensive message, and use the report option. Your friend can then add additional information to the report.

A real human being from the Enforcement Team will then review the report, and if the message indeed is a CoC violation, they will then act accordingly by suspending the messaging rights temporarily or permanently.
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

Bullying using Gamer Pics

report them and get your friend to report and block them too.
  4. Real Dangerr Win User

Bullying using Gamer Pics

Just report the gamerpic and report for harassment or bullying. Your friend would have to report them and block.
  5. TYLERDURDN71 Win User

Major Booster

the person that did the reporting may have only reported you and not your friend.
  6. Day-FE939936-9E13-45 Win User

Gamertag question

Yes just get your friends to report your gamertag.
Thema:

Report your friends!

1. Report your friends! - Similar Threads - Report friends

2. How can I find a player who is DDOS’ing and mass reporting my friend?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I find a player who is DDOS’ing and mass reporting my friend?: The person who is doing this shall stay hidden but whenever i search up his name he does not come up even though i have screen shots of his name. But I am asking because my friend is getting...
  3. There is a reputation avoid me on my profile because my friends reported me as a joke.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is a reputation avoid me on my profile because my friends reported me as a joke.: How do I get this removed? Does anyone know? 7ddbabf3-dfd7-479e-bfd8-388eccb17610
  4. how do i stop goffy friends from sumitting fake reports against me, to get me com banned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i stop goffy friends from sumitting fake reports against me, to get me com banned...: I keep getting xbox communication banned from a goofy friend who likes to bully. 2fb903ff-ead9-4608-9707-9e3e636b9fad
  5. Accidentally reported my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally reported my friend: I accidentally reported my friend and dont want him to get banned. How do I take it off? 86d40ed8-8a51-47ae-ac04-68f7b45106c8
  6. Can't speak to/hear a friend on Xbox Live that I "reported" for abusive messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't speak to/hear a friend on Xbox Live that I "reported" for abusive messages: A joke gone wrong... and now I can't speak to/hear him and there doesn't appear to be an easy way to resolve this. Have tried everything to resolve this including blocking/unblocking,...
  7. Accidentally Reported A Friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally Reported A Friend: I accidentally Reported a friend of mine For harassment and asked to moderate him for various things and it was a joke but now i‘m worried for him if anybody sees this and cares what do i do?!...
  8. I reported my friend as a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    I reported my friend as a joke: I reported my friend as a joke on xbox and I'm worried that he'll get banned. I've tried to contact xbox but it is incredibly hard to find their email address. I just want to tell them that it was...
  9. Accidentally reported friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally reported friend: I accidentally reported my friend for terrorist and violent extremist content, is there a way to undo this and will anything happen to his account. He did nothing bad it was an accident...
  10. Give us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this

in XboX Insiders
    Give us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this: I just got a 10 day ban from Microsoft for harassment ,the problem is i didn't talked to anyone recently and only sent simple messages like "gg" and "ok" The only thing i did was create LFG posts...