Report your friends!

Discus and support Report your friends! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] In Alpha Skip Ahead (German), after taking a screenshot (after it says Screenshot saved) there is a 2nd pop-up - which is translated wrong in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rosenkrieger360, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Report your friends!

Report your friends! [​IMG]

In Alpha Skip Ahead (German), after taking a screenshot (after it says Screenshot saved) there is a 2nd pop-up - which is translated wrong in German - it says "Report your friends".

Can someone tell me what it says there in English, so I can suggest a fitting translation?

https://i.redd.it/xhqe4hfp2gu31.jpg

submitted by /u/rosenkrieger360
    [link] [comments]

/u/rosenkrieger360, Oct 24, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Codes for getting people suspended for not following COC

You yourself can't do anything in this situation.

Your friend has to report the bad pictures with the console's reporting feature.

Your friend should go to the offensive message, and use the report option. Your friend can then add additional information to the report.

A real human being from the Enforcement Team will then review the report, and if the message indeed is a CoC violation, they will then act accordingly by suspending the messaging rights temporarily or permanently.
  3. TYLERDURDN71 Win User

Major Booster

the person that did the reporting may have only reported you and not your friend.
  4. Goatsnatcher Win User

XBL Communications is Flawed (somewhat)

You reported someone for bad language? And to make it worse, it was your friend's friend? You must spend hour's every week reporting people after playing online.
  5. Day-FE939936-9E13-45 Win User

Gamertag question

Yes just get your friends to report your gamertag.
  6. Mr Durva Win User

Major Booster

maybe your "Friend" was the one that reported you
Thema:

Report your friends!

1. Report your friends! - Similar Threads - Report friends

2. Give us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this

in XboX Insiders
    Give us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this: I just got a 10 day ban from Microsoft for harassment ,the problem is i didn't talked to anyone recently and only sent simple messages like "gg" and "ok" The only thing i did was create LFG posts...
  3. Accidentally reported my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally reported my friend: We were playing Fortnite and my friend called me a word but i know he didn't mean it and i got angry and reported him. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont ban him. Im so sorry....
  4. Friend reports gamerpic as a "joke"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend reports gamerpic as a "joke": Hello. I am just concerned, after doing a bit of reading, that people have been suspended for their gamerpic being reported, but their gamerpic was not offensive or inappropriate. My gamerpic as...
  5. Party chat with friends does not work cuz someone reported me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat with friends does not work cuz someone reported me: My xbox party chat with friends wont work cuz some guy reported me and i got banned he was the one messing up the game but anyways this is my first time getting banned and i would like at least...
  6. Friend had gamerpic reported as inappropriate. HOW?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friend had gamerpic reported as inappropriate. HOW?: Okay i have a question for the people who review what is inappropriate and what isn't. Normally i don't speak out over this type of thing but in this instance it seems necessary as its ridiculous....
  7. My friend got DDoSed and we know the profile that did it, am I able to report him for more...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got DDoSed and we know the profile that did it, am I able to report him for more...: Kid got mad I kicked him from a party and he booted my friend offline, happened about 35 minutes ago and my friend still can not get on. Is there a place I can report serious issues?...
  8. Can i get unbanned my friend accidentally reported me his intention was not to get me banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i get unbanned my friend accidentally reported me his intention was not to get me banned: Unbanned me plz ***Moved from Windows 10 / Ease of access*** be082b6e-2ecf-4dde-be05-faf3375f9357
  9. Help I’ve been reported and I can’t talk to my friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I’ve been reported and I can’t talk to my friends: Please help i have been randomly reported and now i can not talk to my friends. What do i do? b2b3ac4d-6e12-4845-86fa-87af938e027b
  10. Accidental report against friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidental report against friend: I accidentally reported a friend while we were just fooling around and it actually managed to go through and get the person banned, there’s no reason to keep them suspended and i would like to get...