Reported

Discus and support Reported in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, i hav been reported for calling someone out which is fair, however this person has both verbal and message abouse me such as [mod removed] and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gyoxz, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Gyoxz
    Gyoxz Guest

Reported

Hello, i hav been reported for calling someone out which is fair, however this person has both verbal and message abouse me such as [mod removed] and many others. why hasent he got banned like i did

:)

Gyoxz, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Daft Badger Win User

3. brandiesel1 Win User

[quote user="Vaynel"]It's almost as if they care more about increasing their clear up rate than providing genuine help. [/quote]

You're edgy and cool.
  4. kingvas78 Win User

LOL... always the support teams fault.... buddy has disc games that need a license??? WTF??? How could any consumer require a license for a game purchase?????
  5. NonSportsGirl Win User

File a report on what?

Also customer service lied to you. This is a public forum and for anything to do with licensing for your content you are going to need to contact phone support.

You'll find your local number behind the link http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_360_support/f/12/t/184869.aspx.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Reporting

for information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com Child accounts can get suspended just the same as adult accounts so if you are running into someone violating the code of conduct, file a complaint on them.

U still post dumb templates.. i dont think you answer his questions..
    Actually it's the correct answer you are accountable to the terms of use

I stead of using false info why not actually use your ambassadors handbook

Op everyone is accountable to the terms of use

You may not curse you may not harassment etc

The gaming service is rated e for everyone

Not just adults

Game ratings have nothing to do with online experiences

For your info you don't get any info.kn your report

That is a private matter between them and the pet

Anyways none of their actions justify your actions you should know this as a Grown adult

Any police officer will tell you this
Thema:

Reported

1. Reported - Similar Threads - Reported

2. Someone who reports u with multiple accounts, what will happen to u?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone who reports u with multiple accounts, what will happen to u?: So i was playing rdr2 with a group but i made a post looking for more people to help out, but in my post i said dont waste my time with your talking and by that i ment dont be annoying. So i get a...
  3. Report

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Report: Hello, I recently redeemed a game pass 1 month gift card and it said it was valid but didnt give me the game pass I was wondering if i could get a new code? Username:...
  4. Accidentally reported my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally reported my friend: I accidentally reported my friend and dont want him to get banned. How do I take it off? 86d40ed8-8a51-47ae-ac04-68f7b45106c8
  5. Denunciar Fraude[Report Fraud]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denunciar Fraude[Report Fraud]: Hola comunidad, quiero saber como puedo denunciar con Microsoft una pagina web que vende juegos de Xbox One digitales ilegales, ellos venden cuentas compartidas a mas de 70 consolas por perfil,...
  6. Who reported me and why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who reported me and why: I just want to know who reported me and why they did and when am I on band df66b269-9c07-4a1f-a3b2-5f31a2132166
  7. In Alpha Preview Ring, No "Report a Problem" button

in XboX Insiders
    In Alpha Preview Ring, No "Report a Problem" button: I am in latest Alpha Preview Ring build;however, few months ago, "Report a Problem" button disappeared from popup menu holding Xbox button. This is preventing me from reporting any bugs/problems....
  8. Can’t find report a bug on xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t find report a bug on xbox one: I have looked and looked where on xbox one do I report a bug with streaming? The sound is choppy. It’s not in settings anywhere and not on the power button. After holding the power button down. I...
  9. Child's activity reporting not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child's activity reporting not working: Hello Ive been watching the activity report for my kid on family.ms website for 3 days now and all I see is 0-30 mins of game time on his xbox which I know isn't true since he's played for hours...
  10. Xbox report [mod removed] he reported me for nothing here r names of the people that r...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox report [mod removed] he reported me for nothing here r names of the people that r...: I just want everyone to know that i just got reported for calling some1 gay bc he tried to boot me aka de,dos 61fa1da4-0745-49b8-bb84-a4d19db4498b