Reporting a bug in Sea Of Thieves on gaming cloud

Discus and support Reporting a bug in Sea Of Thieves on gaming cloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was trying the game through the mobile app using the touch mode. And every time I press the aim button, the app closed instantly. I had to restart it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LucasM91, Jun 13, 2022.

1. /u/LucasM91
    /u/LucasM91 Guest

I was trying the game through the mobile app using the touch mode. And every time I press the aim button, the app closed instantly. I had to restart it to keep playing but without aiming. I know that SOT it's a game to play with joystick preferentially but I wanted to report the error anyway.

submitted by /u/LucasM91
    [link] [comments]

/u/LucasM91, Jun 13, 2022
  2. catqeen1234 Win User

Account Corrupted?

The soft factory reset did not work, and I sent in a bug report with the Sea of Thieves Support site. The game doesn't crash when my husband plays on the same consoles, but once I try, both consoles now crash. It must be a game bug. Thank you for the help!
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

trouble with Sea of THIEVES UPDATE

Hi there,

Have you gone over to the
    Sea of Thieves forums
    yet to see if anyone else is having the same issue or report the bug there so the developers will see it?
  4. ChateauNeufe Win User

Games

That would be Sea of Thieves for me momentarily, however there are a few annoying bugs right now
  5. Chak Prospero Win User

Unable to Join Game or Accept Invites on Sea of Thieves after installing Steam version

After uninstalling and reinstalling Sea of Thieves and the Xbox Game Bar many times, I am able to invite and accept invites on Sea of Thieves Insider through the Game Bar. I am able to send invites from the Game Bar for Sea of Thieves. However, when I receive an invite or try to join in on Sea of Thieves, I still have the same problem. Sea of Thieves and Sea of Thieves Insider are two different builds. There must be a file somewhere on my computer that is not being deleted or uninstalled and it's not allowing me to accept these invites on just Sea of Thieves. I don't know how to find this file.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can I transfer my progress in Forza Horizon 4 to Steam?

I believe it still connects to Xbox Live giving you access to your cloud saves on Sea of thieves and the other titles.
Thema:

1. Reporting a bug in Sea Of Thieves on gaming cloud - Similar Threads - Reporting bug Sea

2. bug report, broken video player for years on the website

in XboX Insiders
    bug report, broken video player for years on the website: Hello, this is not about Xbox hardware or OS. I don't know where to report bugs, so, I post it here. The bug has been persistent for more than 5 years. Using Microsoft Edge Android Web Browser to...
  3. Bug Report. No Audio in GameDVR in Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug Report. No Audio in GameDVR in Xbox Series X: Whenever I try to record a game that is resumed from a "quick resume" there is no audio in the recorded video. Audio is only recorded when I start the game which is not present in the quick...
  4. Minecraft W10 Edition Bug Report

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft W10 Edition Bug Report: I unlocked an achievement, in minecraft w10 edition, but I didn't do the quest for this achievement, so I shouldn't have unlocked it. I would like Xbox or Mojang remove this achievement from my...
  5. Bug reports for xbox series-s guide and streaming through xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Bug reports for xbox series-s guide and streaming through xbox app: I've been experiencing an unresponsive xbox quide button while on my console, and also while streaming over the xbox app outside of games or apps i stuggle to be able to click on anything using...
  6. Bug report: gamertag can be change without asking for password or pin if it's free

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bug report: gamertag can be change without asking for password or pin if it's free: This is a bug report on gamertag change without authorization. My first years old changed my 10+ year single word gamertag, without knowing my password or pin, and with limited reading...
  7. Bug report Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges - Date in Header incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug report Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges - Date in Header incorrect: I have noticed that when you start and during game play the date in Microsoft Daily Challenge header is incorrect it shows yesterday's date. You can fix this by opening calendar and selecting...
  8. Responsive Design Bug spotted, where can I report this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Responsive Design Bug spotted, where can I report this?: I think the issue stems from the game name being extremely long! I hope they can fix this as the word is overlapping other content! I'm posting it here, because I don't know where I can report...
  9. Cannot report bug from console anymore - Alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot report bug from console anymore - Alpha skip ahead: My console is in Alpha skip ahead cycle, and I cannot report bugs anymore since the option is no longer showing up on the "long press xbox button" menu. I wanted to report the controller lost...
  10. BUG REPORT: Xbox One controllers Bluetooth connection issues after firmware update.

in XboX Insiders
    BUG REPORT: Xbox One controllers Bluetooth connection issues after firmware update.: PROBLEM: Xbox one controllers updated to version 5.11.3118.0 no longer work with the on board Bluetooth adapter on PC running Windows 10. SOLUTION: Controllers are able to pair and function...