Reporting an existing problem via hub info

Discus and support Reporting an existing problem via hub info in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As we (mostly) all know by now there is a problem with updating the Store app. But I always wonder why I never see existing problems summed up when... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BoefjeNL, Feb 6, 2020.

1. /u/BoefjeNL
    /u/BoefjeNL Guest

As we (mostly) all know by now there is a problem with updating the Store app.

But I always wonder why I never see existing problems summed up when making a report via the Insider hub. It mostly says: There is nothing going on right now (no problems known).

Bug team, please use this to inform us when filing a feedback or report. It keeps things more efficient!

submitted by /u/BoefjeNL
    [link] [comments]

/u/BoefjeNL, Feb 6, 2020
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

XBOX ONE X: Guide Menu no "Swoosh" Sound and annoying sound Issues

G'day,

I reported this the other day via Insider hub. Long press Nexus button and Report-a-Problem. The more info the devs get the better.

After I did a Full Shutdown, and cleared cache the "whoosh" and "click" returned.

As you are now in Insiders you should use XBox Insiders for any future problems as well as the Report-a-Problem feature described above.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

The Xbox is saying: Create more space so that others can enter

4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Report a Problem via the Xbox OS 10.0.177428.2004

there used to be a specific forum for insiders/insider builds on xbox.forums... Does that exist anymore in here?
    Unfortunately that specific forum no longer exists. They have us provide feedback threw the Xbox Insiders reddit forum now.

While there is that option. Reporting the problem with the Report a problem tool threw the console will give them the best data on the issue. Just choose to report the problem under the 'Xbox Insider Hub' app category on the console.

For more exposure, it doesn't hurt to add a post within the reddit forum as well though.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Mouse usage on the Xbox One

Hi, I don't use the mouse on the Xbox myself, but if you are having issues, then you need to report the issue via the Xbox Insider Hub. press & hold Xbox button on controller until the shutdown menu comes up and select report a problem.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Problem with the preview program

Join the Xbox One Update Preview

Because of overwhelming response and limited space, we’re not currently offering a way to invite friends to the Xbox One Update Preview. We’ll let Insiders know if this changes in the future.

Note If you previously participated in the Xbox Preview Program, you can rejoin the Xbox One Update Preview at any time by selecting it from the
    Insider content list in the Xbox Insider Hub.

For more info about the Xbox Insider Hub, see the
    Xbox Insider Hub support page

For more info about providing feedback, see the
    Report a problem support page
Thema:

1. Reporting an existing problem via hub info - Similar Threads - Reporting existing problem

2. BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio

in XBoX on Mobile
    BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio: When someone is streaming in a party and you go to include party audio on mobile, the app crashes. Happened on Iphone c15a10b3-1e9a-4556-a008-bb2dbc28d398
  3. Reporting someone for excessive harassment!!

in XboX Insiders
    Reporting someone for excessive harassment!!: Hey everybody, i did not want to write this post at all, but its gotten to the point where I cant take it no more. How do I go about another way of report someone, actually 2 people for excessive...
  4. Report video on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Report video on xbox: Hello everyone so today in fact just a few sec ago I was on pso2 having fun then trolls comes and mess things up 4 of the in fact all radoms you know how trolls work they feed of each other anyway...
  5. Reported custom gamer pic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reported custom gamer pic: A friend of mine has had their custom gamer pic reported and removed for review. My question is, do the current changes to uploading custom pics effect their chances of getting it back? That was...
  6. Cheating Player Can't Be Reported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cheating Player Can't Be Reported: How can I report a cheating player if Xbox will not locate or allow me to view their gamertag? I recorded several minutes of video footage of a player cheating in Call of Duty: Warzone. The video...
  7. hi, to access the Skip Ahead ring, are the reports or the profile level more important?

in XboX Insiders
    hi, to access the Skip Ahead ring, are the reports or the profile level more important?: hi, I would like to access the last ring of Xbox Insider, but I don't know how. I know it's by invitation only, but what's the best way to get this invitation? is it more important, the profile...
  8. How can you get unreported because I have been reported for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you get unreported because I have been reported for no reason: So I got reported for no reason and this not fair if you guys don't fix that i'm switching to ps4 ea8fdc3a-03a7-4120-a615-8b3e002d9020
  9. Family Activity reporting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Activity reporting: Does anyone actually get the correct reporting for family activity. We are trying to balance the usage on an xbox one between two boys. However the family activity doesn't seem to work well. It...
  10. Xbox Report System.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Report System.: So, I was playing Dead by Daylight and when I was killed I send a joking message that was meant to be in good spirit but I was reported. The message I sent was "F*** OFF but gg wp fun but short...